我本打算迟些告诉你
I wasn’t gonna tell y’all until later…
再过几周
…but in a couple of weeks…
我就要和罗尼一起搬去亚特兰大了
…I’m moving to Atlanta with Ronnie.
我能呆到那时吗?
I mean, can I just stay until then?
我希望你没有搞糟那女孩的生活 凯因
I hope you’re not gonna mess up that girl’s life, Caine.
爷爷 我没– – 凯因!
Grandma, I’m not– GRANDPAPA: Caine!
我真诚的希望你们在一起生活
Now, I sincerely hope you get your life together.
主知道
Lord knows I do.
但我不能让你在我屋里多呆一晚了
But I cannot have you in my home one more night.
奶奶…
Grandma….
好吧
Fine.
我离开的那天
The same day I was leaving…
O-狗仔告诉我条子在为商店抢劫案到处找我们
…O-Dog had told me the cops was looking for us over that liquor store robbery.
但他不在乎
He didn’t care, though.
他每晚藏在不同的朋友家
He just hid out with different homeys each night.
博士说出了是昌西干的
Doc dropped a dime on Chauncy’s punk-ass.
如果O-狗仔没被抓的话他会杀了他
O-Dog was gonna kill him if he didn’t get caught first.
哥们 我哪都不去
O-DOG: Man, I ain’t going nowhere, man.
你走了你会后悔的
And you’ll be a silly motherfucker if you leave with this broad, man.
真的 我不是说笑的
Straight up. I ain’t bullshitting.
妈的 罗尼
Shit, Ronnie.
是你和安特搬家还是你要把房♥子一起搬走?
Just you and Ant moving or you taking the whole fucking house with you?
把箱子搬到车上去就行了 谢谢
Can you just take the box to the car? Thank you.
这是什么意思? – 你可以把它拿到车上去
What’s this for? -So you can take it to the car.
为什么你们都想我帮你们搬家
I don’t know why y’all want me to help y’all move.
又不是我要走
I ain’t the one leaving.
狗♥日♥的♥叛徒
Sellout motherfucker.
你有什么问题?
What seems to be your problem?
我只是在想
I was just thinking about…
去和我的爷爷奶奶说再见
…saying goodbye to my grandparents.
你还没告诉他们?
You haven’t talked to them yet?
你想的话 我们可以在走之前去一趟
Well, if you want to, we can stop by there before we go.
你能拿几个箱子去车上吗 请?
But can you take some of these bags to the car, please?
你总是指使我 我哪也不去
You keep bossing me around, I ain’t going nowhere.
你哪也不去?
You ain’t going where?
嘿 克兹 快点
MAN 1: Hey, coz, come on, man.
我不想你出去干什么疯狂的事
Look, I just don’t want you to go out and do something crazy.
别担心 我会帮你处理那个黑鬼的
Don’t worry about shit. I’m gonna handle this nigga for you.
哟 我得去处理我的事了
Yo, I got to handle my business.
傻B 别看了 快上车
MAN 1: Stupid ass, quit looking out, nigga. Just get in the car.
你们好吗? 哥们 让我们去把那黑鬼的脑袋拧下来
What’s up, homeys? Hey, let’s go twist this nigga’s cap back, man.
走 开工吧
MAN 2: Let’s go. Let’s do this.
快点 狗仔 – 又没人给我钱
STACY: Come on, dog. O-DOG: I ain’t getting paid for this.
我♥干♥这狗屁活又没人付我工钱 – 没人有工钱 凯文
I ain’t getting paid for this shit. -Nobody’s not getting paid, Kevin.
这黑鬼有一大堆狗屁东西
O-DOG: This nigger got a gang of shit in here.
好了 凯文 我们别吵了
SHARIF: Okay, Kevin. Let’s stop arguing.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
操 操 你们准备好了吗?
ILENA’S COUSIN: Fuck that. Fuck. Y’all niggers ready?
操 我们得真的干♥死♥那个黑鬼 妈的
Fuck that. We got to break this nigga up something real proper-like. Man, fuck it.
喔呣 喔呣 喔呣 嘣!
Vroom, vroom, vroom. Bam!
我给你买♥♥了辆新车你还撞我?
I bought you a new Big Wheel. You gonna hit me?
我对它有吸引了 呃?
Just gonna crash into me, huh?
操
Fucker.
凯因 凯因
Caine. Caine.
过来帮忙
Thought you was gonna help out.
你真懒
You lazy.
lian 懒
L-A-Z-Y, lazy.
喔呣 喔呣 喔呣
ANTHONY: Vroom, vroom, vroom.
你真懒 你知道的 对吧?
You’re lazy. You know that, right?
我要工钱 凯因 说真得
I want some money for this, Caine, for real.
哟 现在怎么样 伙计?
ILENA’S COUSIN: Yo, what’s up now, partner?
趴下 罗尼! 趴在地上!
Get down, Ronnie! Stay down!
妈的 沙里夫
Damn, Sharif.
发生了他妈的什么事?
What the fuck happened, man?
放开我 我得去找安东尼 起来!
RONNIE: Get off me. I gotta get Anthony. Get up!
快点 去找人帮忙 黑鬼!
STACY: Come on. Get some fucking help, nigga!
快去 – 天哪 凯因
Get going. -My God. Caine.
把安东尼带走 带走他
Get Anthony out of here. Get him out.
去找他妈的人来帮忙!
Go get some fucking help, nigga!
他怎么了? – 去找人来帮忙!
What’s wrong with this nigga, man? -Get some fucking help!
别死
Not my niggas.
坚持住 你会没事的 你会没事的
Come on. You’re gonna be all right. You’re gonna be all right
去找人来帮忙! 妈的!
Get some fucking help! Shit!
快滚!
Get the fuck out of here!
噢 妈的 没事 你没事
Oh, shit. It’s okay. You’re okay.
别放弃 黑鬼 坚持住 坚持住
Don’t quit now, nigga. Come on, come on.
努力 努力
Fight. Fight.
坚持住 不
Come on. No.
你又来让我这样了 坚持住
You’re just fucking me up again, you know. Come on, baby.
把埃琳娜的表哥♥痛♥踹了一顿后
After stomping Ilena’s cousin like that…
我知道我总有一天要应付那个傻子
…I knew I was gonna have to deal with that fool someday.
妈的
Damn.
我从没想过他会这样出现
I never thought he’d come back like this.
像爆♥炸♥一样
Blasting.
像我说的
Like I said…
有时在这个街区像这样很有趣
…it was funny like that in the ‘hood sometimes.
你永远不知道何时会发生什么
I mean, you never knew what was gonna happen or when.
我做了太多事去弥补
I had done too much to turn back…
我做了太多事去继续
…and I had done too much to go on.
我想到了最后
I guess in the end…
它们都赶上了你
…it all catches up with you.
我爷爷问过我一次
My grandpa asked me one time…
我是否在乎生死
…if I care whether I live or die.
是的 我在乎
Yeah, I do.
但现在太迟了
And now it’s too late.
♪ wake your punk ass up for the ’93 shot ♪
♪ mc eihts in the motherfuckinghouse ♪
♪ jeah ♪
♪ and it ain’t nothin’ but a Compton thang, yall ♪
♪ and we ain’t nothin’ but niggas on the run ♪
♪ and this goes out to my niggas ♪
♪ jeah, a fucked-up childhood is why the way! Am ♪
♪ its got me in the state where I don’t give a damn, hmm ♪
♪ somebody help me but nah, they don’t hear me though ♪
♪ I guess ll! Be another victim of the ghetto ♪
♪ ain’t no escapin’ ’cause I’m way too young ♪
♪ pops is dealin’ and on top of that got moms sprung ♪
♪ schemin’ off the top pops never figured ♪
♪ that he’d go down by the hands of another nigga ♪
♪ now my pops is gone and that ain’t no good ♪
♪ got to follow in the footsteps of the home ys from the hood ♪
♪ and wheres the role model? ♪
♪ niggas putting brew in my fuckin ‘ baby bottle ♪
♪ damn, and through all the motherfucking pain ♪
♪ they done drove my moms insane ♪
♪ so I guess I gotta do work so lain’t finished ♪
♪ I grow up to be a straight up menace jeah ♪
♪ uh, come on, yall ♪
♪ straight up menace ♪
♪ now I’m of age and livin’in the projects ♪
♪ gettin’ paid off the crooks and the county checks ♪
♪ I’m fil-ia fresh outta high school never did I wonder ♪
♪ that the motherfuckinghood would take me under ♪
♪ jeah, I’m kickin’it with the home ys and they got the straps ♪
♪ off to the corner store owned by the fuckin’japs ♪
♪ see a bitch in the right Lane so lcome with the mack ♪
♪ astro Van pulls a motherfucking Jack from the back ♪
♪ now he s got the strap to my home ys head ♪
♪ see him play that shit cool and don’t be a fool ♪
♪ he shot my nigga in the fuckin’head ♪
♪ I caught one in the shoulder if I didn’t run, I was dead ♪
♪ now I’m la yin’in the hospital bed ♪
♪ thinkin ‘ about them punk mothafuckers and my eyes is bloodshot red ♪
♪ jeah, mothafuckers, I ain’t finished ♪
♪ be on the lookout for the straight up menace, jeah ♪
♪ uh, what’s up, yall ♪
♪ straight up menace ♪
♪ damn ♪
♪ rea/I, really ♪
♪ straight up menace ♪
♪ yeah ♪
♪ I’m in too deep ♪
♪ ldone killed a mothafucker and I just can’t sleep ♪
♪ one-times trying to do a smooth creep ♪
♪ and on top of that ♪
♪ niggas after me for fuckin’ one of they hood rats ♪
♪ I ain’t got time for the fuckin’bitchs story ♪
♪ niggas want me gotta come to my territory ♪
♪ and ain’t no “you can get the fist” ♪
♪ niggas come and they get done on they own risk ♪
♪ what is it all about? ♪
♪ should I leave or should I stay ’cause I don’t want to punk out ♪
♪ oh, what should I do? The home ys say ♪
♪ “the hoods where its good homeboy, lthought you knew” ♪
♪ so in the process to show the hood my best ♪
♪ no time to react caught two in the chest ♪
♪ now look whos down I guess I’m finished ♪
♪ I go out like a straight up menace, jeah ♪
♪ uh, come on, yall ♪
♪ straight up menace ♪
♪ damn ♪
♪ and on and on ♪
♪ I guess we outta here ♪
♪ peace to my niggas on the run ♪
♪ and it ain’t nothin’ but straight up menaces, damn ♪