好 我们不要 – 过来 我想和你谈谈
Okay. Let’s not. -Come here. I wanna talk to you.
谈什么? – 我们跳个舞吧
About what? -Let me get this dance.
不跳 你醉了 – 来吧 罗尼
No dancing. You’re drunk. -Come on, Ronnie.
我喜欢你很久了 – 我知道
I’ve been checking you out. RONNIE: I know.
凯因挡这我的路
CHAUNCY: That Caine be standing in my way.
坐下 你醉了 不跳舞
RONNIE: Sit down. You’re drunk. No dancing.
昌西今晚怎么了 一直在那里屁话
STACY: What’s up with Chauncy tonight, man? He over there tripping.
你拉我手干什么 你疯了吗 昌西?快停下来!
Why you pulling my arm? Are you crazy, Chauncy? Will you stop it!
狗仔 你带枪了吗? -带了
Dog, you strapped? -You know it.
给我枪
Give me your gun.
干什么? – 给我他妈的枪
What for? -Give me the motherfucking gun.
你要干什么 凯因?
What you gonna do, Caine?
你拿枪来干什么?
Man, what you need a gun for?
我不管你要干什么 放开我!
RONNIE: I don’t give a fuck what you’re asking. Get off me!
哥们 得了
Man, come on.
操–! – 疯狗♥日♥的♥!
Fucking–! -You crazy motherfucker!
凯因 停下来 没有这么严重! 停下来
RONNIE: Caine, stop it. It’s not that serious! Will you stop it?
你会杀了他!
You’re going to kill him!
把他拉开! 把他拉开! 停手!
Get him off of him! Get him off of him! Stop it!
冷静 哥们! – 操♥死♥那个黑鬼
SHARIF: Chill out, man! CAINE: Fuck that nigga!
安东尼 回屋去! 回屋去!
RONNIE: Anthony, get in your room! Get in your room.
操! 操♥他♥妈♥的!
CAINE: Fuck that, man! Fuck him!
操! 操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck! Fuck him, man!
耶?
Yeah?
是我
ILENA: It’s me.
艾琳娜? 什么事?
Ilena? What’s up?
凯因
Caine.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
什么?
What?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我♥干♥什么?
What the fuck you telling me for?
什么? 那你就不管我了?
What? What, so you’re just gonna dog me?
不是我的
It ain’t mine.
听着 你是唯一的一个
Look, you’re the only one I was with.
别说谎了 好吗?
Stop lying, all right?
而且 我戴了保险套的
Besides, I had the jimmy on extra tight.
那不意味着什么 凯因
That don’t mean nothing, Caine.
那意味着不是我的
That mean it’s not mine.
凯因 那么 怎么?
Caine, so, what?
你有种创造一个生命 却没种去照顾他?
You man enough to take a life, you ain’t man enough to take care of one?
我现在没时间说这个 好吗?
Look, I ain’t got time for this, all right?
冷静
Peace.
妈的 嘿 哥们 这狗♥日♥的♥把那小子打得好惨
Damn, man. Hey, man, this motherfucker on this team, he whooping this boy ass.
哥们 这真是不错的打斗
Man, this is a good-ass fight.
就像凯因那晚打你一样
This is like Caine beating your ass the other night, man.
是吗 黑鬼?
Yeah, nigga?
我和你打赌凯因再也笑不出来
I bet you Caine won’t be laughing…
当条子拿到了这狗♥日♥的♥录像带之后
…after the five-0 get a hold of this motherfucking tape.
你不能拿这个打赌 黑鬼
You can bet that shit, nigga.
如果电视上放凯因打得的镜头–
Look, man. If this was Caine whooping your ass on this TV–
嘿 黑鬼 操♥他♥妈♥的凯因
Hey, nigga, fuck Caine, nigga.
狗♥日♥的♥凯因 别跟我提凯因
Motherfucking Caine. Don’t talk to me about Caine.
操 这不像你 – 母狗♥日♥的♥
Man, fuck you. That look like you. -Punk-ass motherfucker.
如果是你在电视上 你被扁了 我不在乎
If this was you on TV, you got your ass whooped. I don’t give a fuck.
你过得怎么样?
How you doing?
我很好 你呢?
I’m fine. And you?
还活着
Living.
孩子呢?
The baby?
他很好
He’s fine.
让我和凯因谈谈
Let me talk to Caine.
罗尼
Ronnie.
我爱你
I love you.
好久不见了 凯因
It’s been a long time, Caine.
你怎么样?
How you doing, man?
你怎么从没来看过我?
How come you ain’t never come to see me?
我不想看到你像个畜牲一样被关在笼子里
Man, I didn’t want to see you caged in like some fucking animal.
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
我是个畜牲?
I’m an animal?
不是
No, man.
我成长的时候
When I was growing up…
你就像我的爸爸
…you was like my dad, man.
你的信
Your letters…
起初
…in the beginning…
让我想通了 小兄弟
…it got me through, young bro.
离开我的女人
Away from my girl…
离开我的孩子
…away from my baby…
离开你
…away from you.
和罗尼一起走吧 凯因
Go with Ronnie, Caine.
哦 那不–
Oh, man, that ain’t even….
我知道她对你的感觉 那没什么
PERNELL: I know how she feels about you, and that’s cool.
她是个好女孩 你知道的?
She’s a good girl, man, you know?
我只想让她开心
I just want her to be happy.
你照顾我的孩子
You take care of my son.
我在这什么也为他做不了
I can’t do shit for him in here.
你教他比我教你要好
You teach him better than I taught you, man.
让他知道我们成长的道路是像牛屎一样
Teach him the way we grew up was bullshit.
好吗?
All right?
给我来一下
Give me some.
嘿 黑鬼 立刻离开车子
Hey, nigga, give up the car right now.
看看你 看你吓的
Look at your ass, scared straight.
黑鬼 我和你闹着玩的
Nigga, I was just tripping with you.
我没时间干这些狗屁事
Hey, I ain’t got time for this shit no more.
怎么了? 你为何像个婊♥子♥一样?
What’s wrong? Why you acting like a ho?
你刚去哪了?
Where you just coming from?
去监狱看佩内尔了 – 真的?
Went to the pen to see Pernell, man. -For real?
那黑鬼是不是很生你的气?
That nigga get mad at you or what?
他很好 – 酷
He all right. -Oh, cool.
他在那里– – 嘿 你们谁是凯因?
That boy out there– -Hey, which one of y’all is Caine?
这个傻子是谁?
Who is this fool, man?
谁想知道?
Who want to know?
一个朋友 哥们
A friend, homey.
哥们 嘿 我不认为你认识我
Homey, hey, I don’t think you know me.
那好吧 我是埃琳娜的表哥
Check this out. I’m Ilena’s cousin, partner.
她不喜欢你抛弃她的方式 我也不喜欢
She don’t like the way you’ve been dogging her and I don’t either.
我们应该为那婊♥子♥干一架?
We supposed to fight over a bitch?
你应该注意你在叫谁婊♥子♥ 朋友
I think you need to watch who you calling a bitch, partner.
我认为你最好注意谁操你–
I think you better watch who the fuck you–
继续 打死那傻子
Go ahead, scrap that fool.
弄他 黑鬼! 弄他!
Rush him, nigga! Rush him!
妈的 踹他 耶
Hell, you stomp. Yeah.
到我的地盘来说那些狗屎
CAINE: Trying to come in my ‘hood and start all that shit.
踹! 踹!
Stomp! Stomp!
凯迪! 凯迪!
KayDee! KayDee!
凯因 凯因
Caine. Caine.
进屋去
Get your ass in the house.
狗♥日♥的♥
Punk motherfucker.
箴言篇 22:10
Proverbs 22:1 0
抛开我们的藐视者 争端就会消失
Cast out the scorner and the contention shall go out.
是的 冲突和责备就会停止
Yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
那么 你想说什么 爷爷?
So, what you trying to say, Grandpa?
孩子 你得走了
Son, you got to go.
我不想让你在我的屋子里在呆下去
I don’t want you to remain in our house another night.
你们想让我♥干♥什么?
What y’all want me to do?
我要你今晚之前搬出去
I want you out of here tonight.
对不起 凯因
We’re sorry, Caine.
你们不用太抱歉
Y’all not too sorry.
你们把我赶出家门
I mean, y’all kicking me out.
我做了能为你做的一切
GRANDPAPA: I’ve done all I can do for you.
我们用尽全力养育你
We tried our best to raise you.
但你是坏人
But you’re bad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!