凯因
Caine.
这工作在亚特兰大
The job is in Atlanta.
凯因
Caine.
你听到了吗? 我说工作在亚特兰大
Did you hear me? I said the job is in Atlanta.
嘿 去吧
Hey, take it.
我是说 你离开这里会很好
I mean, you might as well get the hell away from here.
好吧
RONNIE: Well…
老实说
…to be honest…
你知道我希望什么吗?
…you know what I was hoping?
我希望你可以和我一起去
I was hoping that maybe you would come with me.
和你一起去?
Came with you?
是的 我是说
Yeah, I mean…
你不能在这里抢劫了
…you ain’t doing jack shit here. And the way I see it…
你会死或进监狱的
…you’ll be dead or you’ll be in jail.
我是说
I mean…
我不知道 我不认为是个坏主意
…I don’t know. I don’t see it as such a bad idea.
你为何这么担心我
Why are you so worried about me?
为什么我不能
Why shouldn’t I be?
考虑下离开吧 凯因
Think about leaving, Caine.
我得考虑我在街上干下的事
I got to thinking about all the things I done on the streets…
和如果我留下来我可能会做得事
…and all the things I probably would end up doing if I stayed.
我是说 在街上混很酷
I mean, being on the streets was cool.
但我在乎罗尼
But I cared about Ronnie.
和安东尼
And, well, Anthony.
他让我想起我小的时候
He reminded me of me when I was little.
我不想让他经历我所经历的事
I didn’t want him to grow up and go through what I’ve been through.
那太疯狂了
It was all so crazy.
事情开始有所不同了
I mean, things was starting to look different to me.
那是夏天结束的时候
It was the end of the summer.
罗尼有个小告别聚会
Ronnie had a little going-away party.
她和安东尼准备好要搬去亚特兰大了
She and Anthony were getting ready to move to Atlanta.
斯泰西和沙里夫准备好去堪萨斯了
And Stacy and Sharif were getting ready to leave for Kansas.
你为什么喝光了所有的啤酒?
Why are you drinking up all the beer?
我不知道你是怎么搞的
I don’t know what you been going on with that.
你能为其他人留点吗?
Could you please save some beer for somebody else?
谁 凯因?
Oh, who, like Caine?
那杂种一来– – 看吧 凯因是关键词
Whenever that fucker come– -See, Caine, that’s the key word.
你不是凯因 别喝了
You ain’t Caine. Stop drinking up all the beer.
你们都被他迷住了
You’re all on his nut sack.
嗨 大家好 – 怎么?
O-DOG: Hey, y’all. -What’s up?
我要加进来赢光你们的钱
I’m gonna go in this game, take some of y’all money.
你为何不过去向女人要点零钱
Why don’t you go over there and try and talk to a girl for a change.
你为何不去洗你的脚?
Why don’t you wash your feet?
臭屁♥股♥ – 舔我的屁♥股♥
Stinking ass. -You kiss my ass.
你有一个 狗♥日♥的♥
You got one, motherfucker.
嘿 – 就像我说的
Hey. SHARIF: Like I was saying…
我们怎能说我们是平等的
…how can we say that we’re equal…
当我们为了工作必须去 – 别放屁了
…when we gotta go to them for jobs? -Cut that bullshit.
起来 – 我在和女士说话
Get up. -I was talking to the lady.
她不想听你的狗屁
She don’t wanna hear that shit.
像我说的 直到我们有了相同的数量才会平等
Like I was saying, we’re not equal until we have the same amount….
谁? – 我 我
CAINE: Who is it? A-WAX: Five-O, nigga. Five-O.
我在卖♥♥百科全书 狗♥日♥的♥
I’m selling encyclopedias, motherfucker.
你们都带来了笑话 – 嘿 嘿 嘿?
Oh, y’all brought jokes. CHAUNCY: What up, what up, what up?
请 – 瓦克斯先生来了
Please. A-WAX: Mr. Wax in the house.
嘿 – 街区老鼠来了
Hey. -And the ‘hood rat’s in the house.
街区老鼠
‘Hood rats?
别说那个狗屎街区老鼠 没人是街区老鼠
Don’t start that ‘hood rat shit. You know ain’t nobody no ‘hood rat.
别让我打烂你的屁♥股♥ – 嘿 罗尼在哪里?
Don’t let me break on your ass. -Hey, where’s Ronnie’s fine ass at?
打烂我的东西? -哟 宝贝
Break something on me? CHAUNCY: Yo, baby.
哟 哟 哟 怎么了? – 怎么了 怎么了?
Yo, yo, yo, what up? -What up, what up?
斯泰西 我跟你说了多少遍了 安东尼在家时别抽烟
Stacy, how many times I gotta tell you? Don’t smoke that when Anthony’s home.
妈的 你在说什么? – 你知道我在说什么
Goddamn, what you talking about? -You know what I’m talking about.
出去吃你的屎
Go take that shit outside.
请你现在就灭了 – 你想和我出去吗?
Can you take it now, please. -You wanna to go outside with me?
嗨 小家伙 在干什么?
Hey, little man, what you doing?
玩游戏
Just playing games.
如果你需要什么的话我就在隔壁
You know, if you need anything, I’m right in the next room.
我渴了
I’m thirsty.
我能喝点啤酒吗?
Can I have some beer?
啤酒? 不
Beer? No.
我可以喝果汁
You may have some juice.
嘿 这是为了没来的兄弟
Hey, this is for the homeys who ain’t here.
我狗♥日♥的♥表哥哈罗德
My motherfucking cousin Harold.
嘿 瑞夫 来点着个?
Hey, Reef, why don’t you go and get a little hit of this?
没事 凯文 – 你真没劲
It’s all right, Kevin. -Oh, man. You’re a little punk, man.
哟 你们好吗?
ANTHONY: Yo, what’s up?
在你妈妈把我们杀光之前你最好进去
Boy, you better get your butt back in before your mama try to kill us all.
嘿 安特 你出来干什么? – 玩玩
Hey, Ant, what you doing out here? -Just kicking it.
哟 让我喝点
Yo, let me have a drink.
嘿 不 哥们 不
Hey, no, man. No.
给这个小黑鬼喝点
Man, give the little nigga a drink.
你有毛病啊 凯文? 别给小孩喝酒
Man, what’s wrong with you, Kevin? Don’t be giving this kid no liquor.
你不是他爸爸 – 你也不是 凯文
You ain’t his daddy. SHARIF: You’re not either, Kevin.
妈的
Shit.
安东尼 你在外面干什么?
Anthony, what are you doing out here? You know better.
来 我们回去
Come on. Let’s make it. Get in the house.
凯因 我能和你谈谈吗
And, Caine, can I speak to you for a second?
要下雨了
It’s about to rain out here.
耙耳朵
Pussywhipped.
她抓住了那黑鬼的要害
She got that nigga in some panties, man.
拿着你的果汁回你屋去
Take your juice and go to your room.
走吧 孩子
Go on, boy.
怎么了 宝贝? 怎么了 怎么了
What up, babe? What up, what up, what up?
你怎样? -很好
How you doing? -I’m fine.
过来 过来 过来 – 酷
Come here, come here, come here. -Chill.
昌西 走开
Chauncy, chill out, nigga.
黑鬼 我刚才是开玩笑的 你知道的 凯因
Oh, nigga. I’m just joking. You know you’re my nigga, Caine.
哟 罗尼
Yo, Ronnie.
呆会儿见
I’m gonna catch you later.
凯因 我和你 宝贝
Caine, me and you, baby.
鸡♥巴♥狗♥日♥的♥
Cock-blocking motherfucker.
为什么我没你消息?
Why haven’t I heard from you?
我很忙
I been busy.
你至少想过我们之前说的吧
Well, have you at least thought about what we talked about?
对 关于和你一起走? 我想过
Yeah, about leaving with you? Yeah, I thought about it.
你在嚷嚷什么?
Why are you tripping?
你不是在抢劫
You ain’t doing jack shit here.
凯因 你为何不和我一起走
Caine, why don’t you just come with me?
亚特兰大没有什么不同
Ain’t nothing gonna change in Atlanta.
我仍然是个黑人
I mean, I’m still gonna be black.
只是又一个从犹太人区来的黑鬼
Just another nigga from the ghetto.
为什么你要说这种笨狗屎话?
Why do you say stupid shit like that?
因为这是事实
Because it’s true.
你搞得像亚特兰大不在美国一样
I mean, you act like Atlanta ain’t in America.
他们不在乎
They don’t give a fuck.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你知道安东尼那晚问我什么吗?
You know what Anthony asked me the other night?
他问我你是否会死
He asked me if you were gonna die.
如果你要死 凯因
If you were gonna die, Caine.
你和不和我们一起去?
Are you gonna come with us or not?
我会的
Yeah, I’m gonna go.
嘿 这不好玩 好吧?
Hey, that’s not cool, all right?
让我猜猜
Let me guess, man.
你在上面干那事吧?
You was up in there knocking it out, huh?
别管我的事 斯泰西
Get out of my business, Stace.
我和 A-瓦克斯 凯因昨晚去看了湖人队的比赛
Me and A-Wax, Caine went to the Laker game last night.
女孩 你为什么让我汗流浃背?
Why you sweating me, girl?
好的 狗♥日♥的♥ 等等
All night, motherfucker. Hold on.
来吧 我和你闹着玩的 – 不要
Come here. I’m just fucking with you. -Stop.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!