根据卡尔布拉谢生平事实改编
36小时以前 一架美国B52轰炸机
Thirty six hours ago, an American B-52 bomber…
失事坠入地中海
crashed into the Mediterranean Sea.
坠毁之前 机员释放一枚…
Moments before impact, the bomber’s crew…
相当于五千吨♥黄色炸♥药♥的核弹
jettisoned a 50-megaton nuclear warhead.
威力足以夷平一座城市的核弹 遗失在茫茫大海中
The bomb, capable of leveling a major city, has been lost at sea.
海军现正展开有史以来 最大规模的搜寻行动
Underway at this hour is the greatest naval search in human history.
出任务的应该是你 山岱?
What do you think, Sunday? It should be you out there.
我是海军最佳潜水员
Why not? I’m the best goddamn diver in the whole U.S. Navy.
南加州察尔斯顿1966年
海军个屁 你♥他♥妈♥被扫地出门
Well, you ain’t in the Navy. You are a damn deserter.
是不假外出
AWOL, AWOL.
20年前 一个喝酒闹事的人
Twenty years ago, a man’d go on a bender like that,
本该获颁勋章和女人青睐
they’d pin a medal on his chest and take him down town for a blow job.
但 却遭陆战队员毒打一顿
Instead, you got your ass kicked by a couple of Marines.
不正是那小子吗?
Ornery son of a bitch.
你朋友?
Friend of yours?
看来那个士官长偏爱黑鬼
Well, it looks like Chief here is a goddamn nigger lover
从现在起称我首席士官长 龟孙
All right, asshole. Now you’re gonna start addressing me as Master Chief…
不然我扭断你的手臂
or I’m gonna snap your goddamn wrist, do you read me?
你早就不是首席士官长了
You ain’t a Master Chief no more.
调侃我 王八蛋 敢调侃我?
You triflin’ me, motherfucker? You triflin’ me, motherfucker?
对不起 首席士官长
Sorry, Master Chief!
谢谢
Thank you!
卡尔
Carl
肯得基苏诺拉1943年
从军去! 加入海军
卡尔 把你♥爸♥的收音机关掉
Turn off Daddy’s radio
准备上学
and get ready for school.
继续走 珍
keeping jane
加油 约翰
Whoa,John.
干的好 约翰
Come on there. Get a hold,John.
走 走 加油 珍 乖女孩
Come on. Come on. Get up there,Jane.
前进 约翰
Whoa,John.
迈开脚步 珍
Come on. Come on. Good girl.
往前走
Come here.
你最好进来一下
Best come in now.
跟马德克医生说星期五会完工
I told Doc Maddox I’d be done by Friday,
我就得星期五完工
and I will.
你拼命得好像…
Daddy, you actin’ like
自己的田?
This was my farm?
不可能 儿子 不管我多拼命
No, son. No matter how hard I work
这块地永远不会是我的
I ain’t ever gonna own this land.
我听到你跟妈讲的话
I heard you and Mama talkin’.
如果麦子不准时下田
You gonna lose the farm
这活儿就没得干了
if this wheat ain’t in on time.
马德克医生会另行雇用
Doc Maddox is gonna bring in another family,
有孩子帮忙的家庭
where the kids work too.
我的孩子得上学
My kids go to school.
快走 别迟到了
Now, go on ‘fore you’re late.
我不要上学 爸爸
I’m not going to school, Daddy. Not today.
今天不去 田没耕好就不去
Not till this field is done.
活儿是肯定干不完的
This field ain’t ever gonna be done.
老爸
Daddy.
今天已经星期五了
Today is Friday.
跟我来 乖孩子们
Come on, Tye. Come on,Jill. There you go.
答应我一件事
Make me a promise.
什么事 爹?
Sir?
别跟我一样过一辈子
Don’t end up like me.
好啦…
All right
得赶工了
We best get movin’.
快下雨了
Rain comin’ in.
得赶快了 珍 约翰 走啰
We best get movin’. Ready Jane,John.
好好犁 约翰 用力犁 约翰
Stay low,John. Get the hoe,John.
用力犁 约翰
Get the hoe! Come on. Get up there!
用力犁 约翰
Get the hoe,John.
用力犁 詹姆士 喝 加油
Gee,Jane! Rah! Get up there!
加油 快点 …
Rah! Getup there! Come on!
快点 卡尔 赶不上巴士了
Come on, Carl. You’ll miss the bus.
走吧 儿子 你♥爸♥在等我们
Let’s go, son. Your father’s waitin’on us.
美国海军是年轻人的绝佳机会
U.S. Navy’s a big opportunity for a young man.
这本书详细介绍海军
All about the Navy. It’s right here in this book.
我可以留着
And this is mine.I can keep this.
很好啊
That’s fine
他们给我的
They’re just giving it to me.
不知道会被派到哪里
I wish I knew what I was gonna be.
以你的条件 一定是重要差事
Knowing you, it’s gonna be something big.
见过招生人员后他没说半句话
He ain’t said one word since we met the recruiter.
他担心你
He’s just real scared for you.
黑皮肤的上车
Coloreds now.
我爱你
I love you, Mama
我爱你
I love you.
招生人员说九月会放假
Recruiter say first leave come in September.
招生人员说的话我不敢相信
I wouldn’t believe everything that recruiter says.
将薪水存下来以备不时之需
Put it away for a rainy day
或寄回家
or send it home to Mom and Pop.
我会回来帮忙收割
I’ll come back, help mow the hay.
不要 永远不要回来
Don’t. Don’t ever come back here.
进去后要努力打拼
You get in there and fight, Carl.
不要随便相信别人
Don’t take promises.
必要时 老祖先的话也别里它
Bust their old rules if you have to.
如果很难熬的话
And when it gets hard–
一定很难熬的
and it will–
也不要放弃
don’t quit on me.
绝不放弃
Ever.
该走了
Now, go on.
不要回来这儿
Don’t come back here.
很长一段时间无法见面
Not for a long time.
到了以后要记得充电
Charge it when you get where you’re going.
ASNF
“A.S.N.F.”
那些字母是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
走啦 孩子
Come on, boy.
加入海军
You got a big future…
前途无量
in the U.S. Navy.
前途无量呦
A big future!
美国海军海司特号♥南太平洋
叫招生官将预测未来的水晶球
tell him to take whatever crystal ball he’s lookin’ through…
在屁♥股♥上擦亮一点
and shove it directly up his ass.
我刚打完仗 让世界重享民♥主♥
I just got back from fightin’a war,makin’ the whole world free for democracy.
还是得在炉火前做牛做马
They still got me standin’ here, slavin’ over a hot grill next to you.
黑人在海军里只有三条路
There’s only three choices a colored man’s got in the U.S. Navy.
当伙夫
Be in’a cook
当军官的杂役
Officer’s valet
听到没 卡尔?
You listenin: Carl?
或者滚蛋
or gettin’ the fuck out ofthe Navy.
前途无量咧
Big future.
前途无量
Big future, I’ll be doggoned.
你会是个例外
It’ll be all right.
热 热 热
Ooh, hot, hot, hot.
地狱也不比南太平洋恐怖
Hell ain’t got nothin’ on the South Pacific.
拿着
Hold that.
你要干什么?
Carl, what the hell areyou doing?
我要游泳
Reckon I’m gonna take a swim.
你疯了 周二才是黑人游泳日
Nigger, you crazy. Tuesday is colored swim call on this boat.
问题是我周五也很热
Well, I’m hot on Friday.
给白鬼子看到 他们会…
Carl, crackers see that nappy head comin: they–
大不了 罚我洗更多盘子?
What are they gonna do, make me wash more dishes?
你最好离开这甲板
Better get your ass off this deck!
嘿 今天不是星期二 孩子
It is not Tuesday, son.
你想干嘛 孩子?
What the hell are you doing, boy?
你麻烦大了
You’re in some deep shit!
日子不对 猪头
Wrong day, asshole!
借过