等一下再跟我说
Hold on to that for one second.
帮我接总部
Computer, worms.
我跟她说 臭婊♥子♥听好了 你不想被我踢爆屁♥股♥的话
I said, “Bitch, if you don’t want me to kick your skinny Zone Diet ass
-就给我乖乖滚蛋 -弗兰克 你在哪儿?
– turn around and exit the planet.” – Frank, where are you?
指挥大厅
Main hall, egg display.
我们遭到攻击 K 快按红钮
We’re taking fire. Kay pushed the red button.
总部 锁定目标 我教你
Computer at MiB can destroy bogey. I’ll walk you through it.
J 弗兰克 你是一只狗的最好搭档
jay? Frank. You were the best darn partner a Remoolian could ever have.
安息吧
Godspeed.
弗兰克?
Frank? Frank?
启动自动驾驶
Okay, here we go, automatic pilot.
-这不是自动驾驶 -高速飞行时不管用
– It is not automatic piloting. – He doesn’t operate at hyper-speed.
-我要的是方向盘! -只有这玩意
-I could use a steering wheel! -This is what we got.
-你没打过游戏机吗? -什么游戏机?
– Didn’t you ever have a Game Boy? – What’s that?
逊毙了 走开
You know what? Move.
喂 那可不是摇杆!
That is not the navigational stalk!
直接向下
Okay, straight down.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
你进隧♥道♥甩不掉她的
Subway may not be the best place to lose her.
-他在哪儿? -他?
– Where is he? – He?
杰夫 坐好了!
jeff. Hang on!
哎呀
Oops.
大钢牙
Teeth.
快来不及了 萨塔之光呢?
Running out of time, Kay. Where is the Light?
在这儿
Right here.
-什么? -我就是萨塔之光?
– What? – What, I’m the Light?
-不可能 -你要去救一个星球
-No. No way. -You have a planet to save.
你搞错了 我在披萨店打工
You’re mistaken. I work at a pizzeria.
两天前我还是个邮差 你不能否定你的本性
Two days ago, I was running a post office. You are who you are.
你就是萨塔之光
Laura, you are the Light.
萨塔人的精神领袖和救星
The leader of your people. Their spirit and their hope.
你有力量拯救星球
The power is within you to save a planet.
我一直在保护你 你办得到的
I protected you until it was your time. Your time is now.
现在你要去拯救家园
You will save a world. You know things before they happen.
-我是天秤座 -你是萨塔人
– I’m a Libra. – You’re Zarthan.
-你难过时总会下雨 -很多人在下雨的时候都会难过
– When you get sad, it rains. – Lots of people get sad when it rains.
会下雨是因为你难过
It rains because you’re sad, baby.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
这就是人生
Never is.
这是你的本性…
We are who we are
人不能忘本
even if we sometimes forget.
杰夫 我没心情骂你!
jeff, I am so not in the mood for you!
给我回地铁隧♥道♥去! 马上!
Get back in the subway! Now!
情况不妙
That’s not good.
等等
Wait! No!
你一定要立刻上船
I cannot emphasize strongly enough how much we need you on that transport.
劳拉 你非走不可
Laura! You have to go!
哎哟 天啊
Oh, jeez.
他不会有事 这算小意思
Go. He’s fine. He does this all the time.
不行!
Nope!
小心我扁你
About to lay the smackdown on your candy ass.
劳拉 这是你的使命
Laura! It’s your destiny!
我在说话耶!
I was talking, Kay!
不准咬人
Hey! No biting.
你不走我们都会死
If you don’t go, we all die.
你跟你妈一样美
You’re just as beautiful as your mother.
帮帮忙 K?
Kay? A little help?
麻烦用大一点的枪
Might I suggest a bigger gun?
-小子? -干嘛
– Kid? – Yeah.
-谢谢你把我带回来 -不客气
– Thanks for bringing me back. – No problem.
你怎么不早说?
Why didn’t you tell me?
你会让她走吗?
Would you have let her go?
当平凡人的感觉如何? 不必每天出生入死
So, what’s it like on the outside? Not doing this every day?
还不赖
It’s nice.
周末睡懒觉 看气象频道
Sleep late on the weekends. Watch the Weather Channel.
不过我很想念大城市
l did miss this city.
劳拉是劳拉公主的女儿
So Laura is Princess Lauranna’s daughter.
-你们有没有…? -MiB总部一团糟 走吧
– Did y’all…? – MiB’s a mess. Let’s go, kid.
走?
Let’s go?
成千上万人看到这一场好戏
Thousands of people in New York and New jersey saw our little event.
我们要想出周详的计划 你在…?
Plan needs to be thought out. Plan needs to be cool. What you…?
你还有得学呢
Kid, I’ll get you trained yet.
我也要那玩意
I want one of those.
妈的!
Damn!
-喂 -喂
– Hey. – Hey.
-你还好吧? -我很好
– How you doing? – I’m good.
那就好 大家都碰过这种事
We’ve all been there.
马子跑了你很伤心 想聊吗?
The girl is gone and it hurts. Wanna talk?
-不想 -我可以帮忙
– No. – I can help.
不要
No.
你还在难过吗?
Still sulking?
-没有啊 -是啊
– No. – Yeah.
你想念她 谁不会呢? 我泡过一个性感辣妹
You miss her. It happens to all of us. I knew this hot young thing.
我们用各种姿势翻云覆雨…
When our bodies were in the positions of the Kamasutra…
拜托!
Zed!
别来这套 很恶心耶!
Come on, man! Damn!
女孩子最善变了
I’ll tell you about dames.
她们要你舔耳朵其实是想
They say they want to be scratched, but they really want:
搞什么 弗兰克!
Hey! Frank.
还在难过吗? 需要建议吗?
What? Still sitting shiva? Want my advice?
我不要建议
No. No advice.
也不想聊天
No talking.
尤其是你
Hell, no.
拜托 我好得很
Fellas, I swear, I’m fine.
J万岁!
All hail jay! All hail jay!
-我从中♥央♥车站把他们带来 -你干嘛放在我的柜子?
– I brought them from Grand Central. – Why put them in my locker?
我只是想让你开心一下
I thought it would put things in perspective.
K 他们很可怜耶 我们得放他们出去
It’s kind of sad. We need to let them out.
让他们知道外面世界很大
They need to know the world is bigger than that.
你还是搞不清状况
Still a rookie.