-小鬼 你差点就没命 -我搞得定
– You were in a tight spot. – I handled it.
-你需要一个搭档 -我本来有啊 但他应付不来
– You need a partner. – I had one. job got too tough.
我回来了 你的衣服脏了
I’m back. You got some dust on your coat.
你的记忆恢复了?
So you got your memory back.
-这是怎么回事? -不知道
– What the hell is going on? – Don’t know.
-萨塔之光是什么? -从没听过
– The Light of Zartha? – Never heard of it.
好耶
Cool.
你不记得萨塔之光?
You don’t remember the Light of Zartha?
我一定消除了这部份的记忆
Must’ve neuralyzed myself to keep it from myself.
-棒极了 你在干嘛? -一向都是我开车
– Good plan. What you doing? – I do the driving.
-不对 -我记得
– Wait, no. Whoa. – I remember that.
你以前开的是那辆破车
What you remember is you used to drive that old, busted jawn.
我开的是全新炫车
I drive the new hotness.
你开破车 我开炫车
Old and busted, new hotness.
我的炫车完蛋了
Old busted hotness.
-塞琳娜 求求你 -好久不见
– Serleena, please. – Been a long time, Zed.
你还记得我 我好感动哦 让我一直弄不清楚
I’m just touched you remembered me. Makes me fuzzy all over.
不管你漂不漂亮我都不会忘记
Never forget a pretty whatever you are.
Z? 看看你
Zed? Look at you.
25年了 你还是这么帅
Twenty-five years, and you’re still such a looker.
我吃素
Cut out the meat and dairy.
看看你 你还是这么心狠手辣
And you, still a pile of squirmy crap in a different wrapper.
你好猛哦 听着 我们都需要一样东西
So feisty. Look, we both need the same thing.
把他叫回来
Bring him in.
想都别想
Don’t think so.
你忘了萨塔之光的秘密吗?
What about the Light’s secret?
它午夜不离开地球就会爆♥炸♥…
If it’s not off Earth by midnight
摧毁这小小的地球
it self-destructs, annihilating your little planet.
我输了你也玩完了 我赢了就一切照旧
I lose, you lose. I win, everything keeps spinning.
你也不想把萨塔之光留下来
You don’t want the Light on Earth any more than I do.
好吧 塞琳娜
All right, Serleena.
你赢了
You win.
Z? 是你吗? 我可以当M探员
Zed? Is that you? I could be Agent Em.
喂?
Zed. Hello?
你真勇猛
So feisty.
回总部的捷径是39街右转
Fastest way back to MiB, you take this right on 39th.
这儿右转
Right here. Right.
下一条是37街
Next right on 37th.
右转 快右转
Right here. Right!
我们不回总部
We’re not going back.
总部被占领了 我们要回去大开杀戒
Headquarters has been breached, man. We need to peel caps and split wigs.
还不行
Not ready.
你离开了五年 情况完全改变
Look, you’ve been out for five years. That’s a long time.
我知道你一定很害怕 老实说我也有一点怕
I understand you’re scared. I’m a little scared too.
-我才不害怕 -我也不怕
– I’m not scared. – Me neither.
我只是想跟你谈谈心
I just thought we was bonding.
五年后你还是个菜鸟 你只会大开杀戒
You’re acting like a rookie. Splitting wigs and stepping on caps.
-怪不得Z要我回来 -是你搞砸了才找你回来的
– No wonder Zed brought me back. – He did it because you messed up.
你这种态度很没有建设性
Your attitude makes for a stressful environment.
我才不听你说教 现在MiB总部的麻烦大了
Tell it to the hand. Stressful is what we got back at MiB.
塞琳娜认为我知道东西的下落
Exactly. Serleena broke into MiB
所以她才占领MiB总部
in order to lure me back.
守株待兔
lnto a trap.
所以我们不能硬闯进去
Which is why we can’t bust in there.
我们要有计划 现在要去案发现场吗?
We need a plan. Where we going? Scene of the crime?
-你是老大 -没错 那就左转吧
– You’re the boss. – Scene of the crime. That’s a left.
我去找证人 跟她谈谈
I’ll contact the witness. We’ll talk to her.
事情都不同了 我们以前都会消除证人的记忆
Things have changed. We used to neuralyze witnesses.
是这样啦…
See, originally, I’d…
我本来…我会再问她话
No, I was going to… I interrogated her.
-你要消除她的记忆 -什么意思?
– Then neuralyzed her? – What?
MiB行动手册第773/I-1条款规定…
MiB code 7 73ll-1 clearly states that all civilian personnel…
-把武器放下! -住手!
– Drop that weapon! – No!
J 对不起
jay, I’m… I’m sorry.
我没事 这是我的错
No, no, I’m fine. It’s my fault.
K是我搭档 劳拉是证人
Kay, my partner. Laura, the witness.
幸会
Pleasure.
谢谢你派探员来保护我
Thanks for sending those agents over to keep an eye on me last night.
MiB第594-B条款规定…
MiB procedural code 594-B
探员不得进行其它服务….
states that MiB personnel shall never be used
萨塔人班在这里遇害 我猜凶手在这个方向
Ben, the Zarthan, was vaporized here. I assume the perp was over here.

Ben.
-五英尺七英寸 矮胖秃头? -你认识他?
– Was he 5’7″, thinning hair? – You knew him?
不认识 我没见过他
Nope. Never seen him before in my life.
好大的一条鱼
That is a hell of a fish.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你留下了线索?
You left yourself clues?
以免我的接♥班♥人搞不清楚状况
In case I was deneuralyzed because my replacement couldn’t handle it.
是你先把事情搞砸…
If the joker that had got deneuralyzed hadn’t created the situation
两位
Boys.
好 你指着什么东西
All right. You pointing at something.
借过
Excuse me.
太空人
The astronaut.
他在指…
Okay, all right. He’s pointing…
他在指着…
He’s like…
谁会这么放披萨盒?
Who would stack boxes like this?
这绝对不是乱放的 这是一个线索
A box stacker who’s not stacking boxes. He’s leaving clues.
这是箭头
It’s an arrow.
-J? -别耽误我 K
– jay? – You’re slowing me down, slick.
我们找的东西在柜子里
Whatever we’re looking for is in these cabinets, right here.
用橄榄油泡的鲍鱼罐头
Anchovy filets in virgin olive oil.
希望我没有耽误你
I hope I’m not slowing you down.
干得好 伙伴
Good work, partner. Yeah.
-我们要查出这是哪里的钥匙 -我知道
– We gotta figure out where it goes. – I know where.
-还不行 -MiB第773条款规定…
– No. Not yet. – MiB code 773 clearly says
我知道 可是她对我很重要
I know the code, but she might be important to me.
是我们 她能帮助我们
To us. Well, for help. To help us later.
她不能留在这儿 他们会回来的
Well, she can’t stay here. They’ll be back.
-你可以去找我朋友 -他们跟你一样吗?
– You can stay with friends of mine. – People like you?
算是吧
Kind of.
老兄!
jay!
-小心头喔! -怎么样?
– Low bridge! – What’s going on, man?
大家好 MiB总部被占领
Hey, what’s happening, fellas? MiB is code 101 .
-真衰 -衰毙了
– Bad. – Very bad.
-我要你们帮忙 这是劳拉 -嗨 劳拉!
– I need your help. This is Laura. – Laura!
小心点!
Easy, easy!
他们是虫虫
They’re worms.
虫虫会让你蠢蠢欲动
Once you go worm, that’s what you’ll yearn.
-他们都这么说 -我交过更糟的男友
– That’s what they say. They just: – l’ve dated worse.
他们偷了免税商品被停职
They’re suspended for stealing from duty-free.
-有人故意栽贼 -Z超怕虫
– We were framed. – Zed’s wormophobic.
-K探员 -你回来了
– Kay! – You’re back!
-听说你挂了 -我们违规停车
– They said you were dead. – We’re double-parked.
好 劳拉对我很重要
Laura’s very important to me.
她对我们的任务很重要
To us. To the stuff, Me and you, the stuff we’re doing.
-我要请你们替我照顾她 -我会好好的给她照顾
– Keep an eye on her. – I’ll keep both on her.
安啦!
No problem!
-过来坐吧? -你泡不到她啦
– Why don’t you sit here? – Like you got a shot.
给我闭嘴!
Hey, shut up!
这是我的通讯器 以防万一
My communicator, in case you need it.
-上垒了 -这样啊
– Nice move. – Okay.
-小心尼巴 -哪一个是尼巴?
– just watch out for Neeble. – Which one’s Neeble?
-哪一个是尼巴? -喂 辣妹
– Which one of y’all is Neeble? – Yo, mama!
那就是他 没问题了 你很安全
Him, right there. It’s fine. Everything’s straight. It’s safe.
千万别睡着
Don’t fall asleep.
来玩扭扭乐!
Twister!
我再把你的计划说一次 我被搞糊涂了
Run over your plan one more time. I’m struggling with it.
你把萨塔之光的记忆消除 但是却替自己留下线索
You neuralyzed memory of the Light but left yourself clues.
没错
Right.
西装口袋的照片指向一支钥匙
Photo pointing to a key in a pizzeria

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!