欢迎光临地球 你必须遵守一些规矩
Welcome to planet Earth. There are some rules and regulations.
你只能晚上出门
Go out only at night.
白天只能去东区
If you must go out during the daylight, only the East Village.
喂…!
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
姓名及星籍?
Name and planet of origin?
赛琳娜 卡鲁系卓恩星
Sylona Gorth. Planet jorn. Kaluth system.
-你有携带食物吗? -有 两颗菜头
– Any fruits or vegetables? – Yeah, two heads of cabbage.
来访的目的?
Reason for visit?
教育性质 我希望学会当内衣模特儿
Education. I want to learn how to be an underwear model.
他们说我很有潜力
They told me l’ve got real potential.
来人呀 他有心脏病!
Help! Heart attack!
让开!
Clear!
快醒醒!
Wake up, champ!
-惨了 -全面封锁
– Oh, jeez. – Lockdown. Code 1 0 1.
全面封锁
Lockdown.
情况不妙 情况不妙
This is not good. This is not good.
-出了状况 我们会被冲出去 -冲出去?
– Breach! We’re being flushed. – Flushed?
-你去过水上乐园吗 -我不记得
– Ever been to a water park? – I don’t know.
好爽
Flushed.
你以前最爱被冲出来了
Yeah, man, back when you was an agent, you loved getting flushed.
每礼拜六晚上你都说 冲我吧 J
Yeah, every Saturday night, you’d be like, “Flush me, jay. Flush me.”
我拦都拦不住
I’d be like, “No.”
你不能放弃
You can’t quit on me.
我拯救世界你就告诉我一切
I save the world, you tell me why I stare at the stars.
好
Cool.
-上车 -上什么车?
– Hop in. – Hop in what?
那是标准配备吗?
Does that come standard?
原来是黑人 不过他老被临检
It came with a black dude, but he kept getting pulled over.
可笑的星球 只要我是波霸就能统治世界
I could rule this place with the right set of mammary glands.
这下他们…
Trapped like rats
逃不出去了
in a Chia Pet.
电脑 监看MiB总部
Computer, surveillance MiB.
MiB全面封锁
MiB’s locked down.
放大 放大十倍
Computer, magnify. Times 1 0.
跟弗兰克通话
Communicator. Frank.
-J 你在哪儿? -我们被冲出来
– jay, where are you? – We got flushed.
-MiB总部被占领了 -是谁干的?
– MiB’s code 101. – Yeah, who did it?
一个超级辣妹 你要我跟踪她吗?
Some hot-looking biker chick. Want me to tail her?
待在原地 我会保持联络
Stay where you are. I’ll be in touch.
是啊 待在原地 你说的倒容易
Stay where I am. Easy for you to say.
-找到K探员吗? -他被消除记忆
– Have you Find Kay? – Neuralyzed.
-他变成平民了 -什么?
– Not active. Civilian. – What?
-不过… -他来这儿
But he was here
-恢复记忆… -恢复记忆?
– To get – Deneuralyzed?
他被消除记忆 我们会找到他
Memory’s shot. But we’ll find him.
别往我们耳朵塞东西
Don’t put anything in our ears.
干嘛?
What?
这是什么? 我在口袋找到的 很怪吧?
What do you make of that? Found it in my pocket. Weird, huh?
对啊 你竟然在微笑
Yeah, a smile.
只有一台记忆恢复器吗?
Is that the only deneuralyzer?
只做了一台 不过几年前蓝图流入网路
Officially. The plans leaked out on the lnternet.
上网
Computer, lnternet.
记忆恢复器
Deneuralyzer.
太好了 是个老朋友
Perfect. It’s an old friend.
J 好久不见
jay, ain’t seen you in a while.
你看到我的敞篷车吗?
Did you peep that drop-top thing out front?
生意好得不得了
My business is banging, dog.
你一定要上我的网站瞧瞧…
You gotta check out the website. It’s jeebsie dot..
喂 他退休了耶?
Okay, whoa. He’s retired, right?
我们要记忆恢复器
We need the deneuralyzer.
-别开玩笑 -别浪费时间
– You’re kidding. – The meter’s running, jeebs.
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
不记得 我通常很会认人
Can’t say I do. I’m good with faces.
尤其是这张丑脸
I think I’d remember that.
伟大的K探员沦为平民
The great Kay’s a neutral.
只有你能恢复我的记忆 你到底有没有记忆恢复器?
You’re between me and my memories. Do you have this deneuralyzer or not?
没有
No.
卖♥♥完了
Fresh out.
不好意思
Can’t help you.
没货了
Don’t got it.
就算我有 机器失效你就会轰掉我的脑袋
Even if I did, if it doesn’t work, he dies, you blow my head off.
要是K恢复了记忆 他也会把我的脑袋轰掉
If it does, l’ve brought back Kay, who, for fun, blows my head off.
我有什么好处?
So, what’s my incentive?
好啦 我放在除雪机旁边
Okay, homey, I keep it downstairs next to the snow blowers.
外星囚犯被释放 整装待发 听命行事
Alien prisoners released, armed and ready for your orders.
全宇宙的坏痞子们听好
Prisoners of MiB, the scum of the universe.
现在轮到坏人当家了
Now it’s the scum’s turn.
我有个麻烦 事情很简单
I’m in a jam, so I’ll make this simple.
我要萨塔之光 K知道下落
I need the Light of Zartha, and Kay knows where it is.
只要找到K就能统治地球
Whoever brings Kay to me gets Earth.
先找到记忆恢复器
Find a deneuralyzer. They want his memory back.
收到
Check.
马上去
Now.
夏拉 很高兴见到你
jarra, good to see you.
应该没问题了
Okay, that should do it.
请仔细听我解释安全措施
If I could have your attention while we go over the safety procedures.
请勿将头手伸出游乐设施外
Keep your hands inside the vehicle.
如果你感到头昏脑胀…
If, during the ride, you become disoriented…
我一点办法也没有
there’s nothing we can do about it.
你脱掉首饰珠宝了吗?
Have you removed all your jewelry?
-你会对贝类食物过敏吗? -快点!
– Are you allergic to shellfish? – jeebs!
好吧 开始了
Right, then! Smoke ’em if you got ’em.
你用过这玩意吗?
Have you used this?
我用排气管烤过爆米花
I used it to make some hot-air popcorn. That’s about it.
好啦 开始吧
Okay! Let’s make it happen, cap’n!
“警告”
Perfect.
搞定了
– You’re back. – No.
-你恢复记忆了 -没有
– How’d you know his head grows back? – It grows back?
-你怎么知道他的头会长出来? -它会长出来?
Real nice. Okay, that’s the last time I help out a friend.
非常好 我再也不帮你们了
– Kay, you remember anything? – Goodbye.
-你记起什么吗? -再见
– Kay! – Kay, wait!
-K -K 等等
I never got the updated software. Still working off the 6.0.
我一直没有更新软件 我还在用6.0版
Your brain needs to reboot.
你的大脑要重新开机
Give it a minute.
我诚心诚意地向你道歉 希望这不会影响我们的友情
Bottom of my heart, I’m really sorry. I hope it won’t affect our friendship.
这么多年来的互相信任和尊敬
All those years of loyalty and trust, respect for one another.
他在那儿!
Right over there!
-K呢? -他不在! 他去…
– Where’s Kay? – He’s not here! He went–
K退休了 我是他的接♥班♥人 我能效劳吗?
Kay’s retired. I’m his trigger-happy replacement.
太好了 正中我的嘴巴 我失去味觉了
Right in the pie hole. Now nothing’s gonna taste right.
-放下武器 -不要
– Lower your weapon. – No.
J 你好吗?
jay, how are you, boo-boo?
-他们在找K -他现在是平民
– These guys really need Kay. – He’s a neutral.
-我们早就知道了 -是啊 我们早就…
– Tell me something we don’t know. – Yeah, tell me something
对不起
I am so sorry.
-保重 -谢谢
– God bless you. – Thank you.
我不把K带回去 塞琳娜会海扁我
If I don’t bring Kay back to MiB, Serleena’s gonna kick my ass.
-他在哪里? -你说谁呀?
– Now, where is he? – Where is who?
你脸色看起来不太好
You don’t look too good.
你的脸真难看
Yeah, and you look like crap.
不对 他的脸更难看
I take that back. He look like crap.
-把他折弯 -把他折弯
– Bend him! – Bend him.
该死 别这样
Wait, don’t bend him.
谢谢你脚下留情
Damn decent of you.
不客气
Don’t mention it.
-我快要吐了 -别这么狠
– I’m gonna be sick. – You don’t wanna do that.
-大伙儿 他说的是实话 -那他就没用了
– Fellas, I think he’s telling the truth. – Then he’s no good to us.
-小子 你还没学会吗? -三眼怪
– Didn’t I teach you anything, kid? – Pineal eye!
扯他的头须!
Go for the mosh tendrils!
K 他是吊面人
Kay, he’s a ball-chinnian.