你迷上她了 我跟她不同种都迷上她了
You’re attracted. She’s not my species, and I’m attracted.
你只会追着尾巴咬 哪懂得泡妞?
I should take advice on love from a dude that chases his own ass?
别这样 这是狗歧视
Easy, pal. That’s canine profiling, and I resent it.
J 等等我
Hey, jay, wait up.
借过 星际警犬来也
Coming through. MiB brass. Look sharp.
我是狗探员 J的新搭档 看什么看?
I’m Agent Eff, jay’s new partner. Who are you eyeballing?
别紧张 狗狗
Frank, just cool out, dog.
-你有小孩吗? -没有
– Got kids? – No.
想要吗?
Want them?
快来帮我啊
Get him off me!
-怎么样? -卡洛琳星C级太空船
– Talk to me. – It’s Kylothian, class C.
塞琳娜
Serleena.
-塞琳娜 你前女友啊? -她想得美
– Serleena. Old girlfriend? – She wishes.
证人说嫌犯在找什么光…
The perps were looking for the Light of…
-萨塔之光 -对 那是什么?
– Zartha. – Yeah, what is it?
没道理 那不在地球
This makes no sense. It’s not on Earth.
-我们早就搞定了 -很显然你们没搞定
– We took care of this a long time ago. – Obviously not.
真是坏消息
That is very bad news.
25年前萨塔人来到地球 想把萨塔之光藏起来
The Zarthans came to Earth to hide the Light from Serleena.
-我们不能这么做 -没错 我命令他们把它带走
– We don’t do that. – Right. I ordered it off the planet.
嗯 Z…
Well, Zed.
中♥央♥公园有一艘卡洛琳太空船
I got a Kylothian class C in my park.
你确定萨塔之光不在这儿?
Are you sure this Light isn’t here?
确定 我派最顶尖的探员处理的
Positive. I gave the order. My best agent carried it out.
-跟我交给你一样放心 -那就去问他呀
– It’s as if I gave it to you. – Ask the agent.
-办不到 -他挂了?
– Can’t. – Dead?
差不多 他在邮局上班
Sort of. He works at the post office.
不是吧
No.
要是K先被塞琳娜找到就死定了
If Serleena gets to kay before we do, he’s dead.
地球的命运握在他手上
The Earth’s very existence may rest on what Kay knows.
可惜你消除了他的记忆
Too bad you wiped out his memory of it.
把他带回来
Bring him in.
马上去
Now.
酷毙了 我们去找K探员 传奇人物 办案高手
How cool is this? Going to get Kay. The legend, the go-to guy.
把一身本领传授给你的师♥父♥
The guy who taught you everything.
-MiB史上最伟大的探员 -弗兰克! 别再说话了
– The greatest agent in MiB history! – Frank! Stop talking.
乖乖坐着
Stay.
喂 我虽看起来像小狗 但那只是…
Listen, partner. I may look like a dog
我在地球的掩护
but I only play one here on Earth.
-随便啦 擦擦口水 -喂 辣妹
– Whatever. Wipe your mouth. – Hey, babe.
各位特鲁罗镇民请大家注意听
People of Truro, may I kindly have your attention?
为了加速邮件处理…
To facilitate your shipping needs
每一件包裹都要正确包装
All packages must be properly wrapped.
这一个就是错误的示范
This one is an example of “go home and do it again.”
维吉辛太太 我想就是你的
I think you know what I mean, Mrs. Vigushin.
牛皮纸和麻绳是标准包法
Brown paper and triple-twist twine are the preferred media.
谢谢大家
Thank you for your time.
-K -这是C窗口 快递和空运邮件
– Kay. – C. Express mail, two-day air.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文 真好笑 你不太像凯文…
Kevin. That’s funny. You don’t have a “Kevin”.
你不记得我 我们一起工作过
You don’t remember. We worked together.
我没在殡仪馆上过班 帅哥 有什么我能效劳吗?
l never worked in a funeral home. Something I can do for you, slick?
我就直说吧
Straight to the point.
你曾是秘密机构成员 负责监控住在地球上的外星人
You were an agent of an organization that monitors aliens on Earth.
我们是星际战警 现在出了状况 我们需要你
We’re the Men in Black. We have a situation. We need your help.
外面有一家免费的精神病院
There is a free mental health clinic on the corner of Lilac.
-下一位 -对不起
– Next. – Excuse me.
-二十张淘气小兵邮票 -伊丽莎白
– Twenty Rugrats stamps. – Elizabeth.
美国邮政总署没跟得上潮流…
The Postal Service hasn’t kept up with today’s youth, but we have
我们有二战纪念邮票 歌♥剧名伶?
Berlin airlift stamps. Opera legends?
美属萨摩亚群岛风景? 阿米什人?
American Samoa? Amish quilts.
小乖乖 我们得拯救世界
I’m sorry, got a world to save here.
你当年并没昏迷 那全是幌子
There was no coma. It was a cover.
-你是谁? -问题是 你是谁?
– Who are you? – Who are you?
我是麻省特鲁罗镇邮局局长 我命令你离开这儿
The postmaster of Truro, Massachusetts, and I’m ordering you to leave.
-无咖♥啡♥因♥吗? -对不起
– ls that decaf? – Sorry.
各位 有人非法入侵
We have a breach. Cordon off this area.
封锁现场 彻底清除现场
Full perimeter wipe-down, right here, right now.
立刻将闲杂人等赶出去
Get a mop and escort all civilian personnel from this site immediately.
你自己听 谁会这么说话?
Listen to yourself, Kay. Who talks like that?
难怪你在这里如鱼得水
Why do you think you’re so comfortable here?
邮局员工几乎全是外星人
just about everybody who works in a post office is an alien.
不准吸烟
No smoking.
我跟我太太到赌城看过魔术师让白老虎飞起来
My wife and I saw Siegfried and Roy fly a tiger around a room.
小子 你这套把戏还不够看
You’re nothing special.
当你抬头看星星 内心深处…
When you look at the stars, you get a feeling
不知道自己是谁
like you don’t know who you are.
你对外星的了解甚于你自己
Like you know more about out there than you do down here.
所以你老婆才会离开你
That’s why she left you, Kay. That’s why your wife left you.
非常好
Okay, I’ll tell you what.
你想知道自己的身份就跟我来
You want to know who you really are, take a ride with me.
要不然你就回去送信吧
If not, people are waiting for their TV Guides.
他来不来?
Think he’ll bite?
我就跟你去一趟 事情不对劲我就马上走人
I’m just going for a ride. lf things don’t add up, it’s hasta luego.
K探员
Hey, Kay.
你好吗?
How’s it hanging?
K 很高兴见到你
Good to see you, Kay.
我也是 不管你是谁
Good to see you too, whoever you are.
我就跟你去看看吧
Well, let’s see what you got here, chief.
欢迎归队 K探员
Welcome back, Agent Kay.
K探员
Agent Kay.
你好 K
Greetings, Kay.
你们看谁回来了
Wow, look who’s back.
-我不想打扰你 -天啊 你是K探员!
– I don’t mean to bother you – You’re Agent Kay!
-大家都这么说 -幸会 我是G探员
– That’s what they tell me. – This is an honor. Agent Gee.
MiB史上最受尊敬的探员
The most respected agent in MiB history.
全宇宙最有名的人类在我面前
The most feared human in the universe.
我想请你喝杯咖啡
Maybe I could buy you a cup of coffee?
-黑咖啡 两块方糖 -我的荣幸
– Black, two sugars, if you’re going. – An honor.
-我的要… -很高兴见到你 K
-Yeah, I’ll take a… My man? – Good to see you, Kay.
怎么样?
How’d it go?
卓拉人走了 条约也签了
The Drolacks are gone and the treaty is signed.
干得好
Good work.
Z 那你答应我的职位呢?
What about that position you promised me in Men in Black?
我在替你争取外星人保障名额 有消息就通知你
Still working on the alien affirmative action program.
等等 你明明答应的
That’s not what you promised me.
-收讯不良 -Z?
– You’re breaking up. – Zed? Hello?
-我听不到 再联络吧 -我可以当M探员…
– I’ll call you back. – I could be Agent Em. Zed, you…
K 地球面临危机 你是唯一的救星
I think Earth might be in a bad way. You’re the only one that could save it.
-我们邮差总是风两无阻… -很好
– Well, neither rain, sleet, snow… – Good man.
准备好就带他去恢复记忆
Get him armed and up to speed and over to deneuralyzation.
-弗兰克 -干嘛?
– Frank – Yeah?
我需要他们一起行动
I’m gonna need them together on this one.
我正在找新助理 不能出任务 不过有牙医保险
I need an assistant. It’s not field work, but you get dental.
牙医保险?
Dental?
这里是技术部门 全宇宙最先进的科技都在这儿
The most advanced technologies from all over the universe are in this room.
我们没救了! 完了!
All is lost! All is lost!
别碰那个
Don’t touch that!
我什么也没做
I didn’t do anything.
手插在口袋
Hands in your pockets.
你最爱用的武器
Your favorite weapon.
-这个小玩意儿? -对
– That? – Yep.
-去穿上吧 -什么?
– Let’s go put it on. – What?
你穿的最后一套西装
The last suit you’ll ever wear.
又穿一次
Again.
这是记忆恢复器
The deneuralyzer.
逆转磁能量将通过你的大脑…
Magneto-energy will surge through your brain
唤起你脑内的遥远记忆
unlocking information that could hold the key to Earth’s very survival.
好吧 那是什么?
Okay. What’s that thing?
记忆恢复器
The deneuralyzer.