还真是显老
You got some city miles on you.
我开始明白我们为什么不说话了
I’m starting to understand why we don’t talk.
-你怎么知道这个地方 -它很出名
– How well do you know this place? – I know its reputation.
我不喜欢这样瞎打瞎撞 我要我的枪
I don’t like it. I hate going in blind. I’m gonna need my gun.
当然可以 小子
Sure thing, slick.
K 等等 我得跟你一起去
K! Wait, no, I gotta go in with you!
老实坐着 我没问题的
You sit tight. I’ll be fine.
等等 别
Wait, no! No!
K 别一个人进去
K, don’t go in by yourself!
伙计们
Hi, fellas.
我要见老板
Need to see the boss.
他忙着呢
He’s busy.
好吧 那我就自己看看了
Well, I’m gonna just take a look around.
看来我们要僵持一下了
Looks like we have ourselves a standoff.
看来是的
Looks that way.
还是把钥匙藏在烟灰缸下面
Still keep the key under the ashtray.
让你猜到了
Lucky guess.
刚才我们谈到哪了
Now, where were we?
我正要告诉你滚开
I was about to tell you to screw off.
小子 你在未来打保龄球吗
Hey, slick, you bowl in the future?
我可是蝉联三届的黑超联赛冠军
MIB league champ, three years running.
那来露一手吧
Well, let’s see it.
你不能就这么闯进我的地盘
You did not walk into my establishment
还拧下我的脑袋
and rip my head off!
伙计 我们没多少时间
My man, we don’t have a lot of time.
你还是老实交代吧
You really need to tell him something.
我会让你们吃点苦头的
I’ll tell him this!
好吧 就用你的头了
All right, your head.
如果你敢扔我的头
Wait. Hey, if you do this,
我不会放过你的
I am gonna hunt you down
我会让你在地球的下半生
and make sure you walk funny for the rest
都过得很惨
of your miserable last days on Earth!
吹牛了吧 小子
Tough spare, slick.
你们惹错人了
You messed with the wrong head!
他的头有点…
His head’s a little…
你得告诉我们多姆在哪
You gonna tell us where Dom is?
我会杀了你们两个的 你们两个
I’ll kill you both. I’ll kill both of youse!
球没拿稳是吧 需要我擦擦吗
Your hook’s a little off. Want me to clean her?
-当然了 -别 别
– Sure thing. – No, no, no.
我用这玩意儿清理过洗手间
Come on, I just cleaned the bathroom with this thing!
别擦了 别擦了
No cleaning! No cleaning!
好吧 我投降 他在后面办公室
Okay! Okay, all right! All right, he’s in the back.
但是他不会和你们黑衣人♥渣♥说什么的
But he’s not gonna talk to Men in Black scum like you.
把我的头还我
Now give me back my head.
K 我把这个叫低手球
K, I call this one “Low Hanging Fruit.”
那个不是球洞
That ain’t a finger hole
你这混♥蛋♥
you sick bastard!
我会把你的头拧下来
I’ll pop your head off
让你也尝尝这滋味
and see how you like it.
我会把你们两个都杀了的
I’m gonna kill both of you!
杀了你们俩
I’m gonna kill the both of youself!
你们两个
I’ll kill you both!
我们路线没错
Well, we’re on the right track.
只是选错了车
Just the wrong train.
如果他有任何秘密
If he had any secrets…
估计已经被鲍里斯榨出来了
I’m guessing he spilled them.
聪明人会找出受害者的共同点
A smart man figures out what victims have in common.
说得没错
A smart man would.
这电♥话♥屁♥股♥真大
That’s a big-ass phone.
你怎么能把它往脸上贴
Don’t put that up to your head.
O探员吗
Agent O.
还好吗 特工K
How’s your day been, Agent K?
凑合吧
Fair to middling.
你那边怎么样
How are things going?
很好 多谢关心
Very good, thank you.
你们不是一小时前才见过面吗
Hey, you saw her like an hour ago.
找人清理一下宇宙保龄球馆
I need cleanup and containment at Cosmic Lanes.
我们发现了一个被杀的帕拉星人
Listen, I got a dead Parlaxian.
罗曼是巴沃德星人
Now Roman was a Byvoid,
和帕拉星属于同一个星群
correct me if I’m wrong…
我说的对不对
…from the same planetary grouping?
没错 它们都是三角星系的成员
Yes, a three planet system in the Triangulum Galaxy
被伯格罗蒂特星人悉数消灭了
wiped out by the Boglodites.
那第三个星球是不是
The third planet, wasn’t it…?
-格莱美亚星 -格莱美亚星
– Glamouria? – Glamouria.
谢谢 O小姐
Thank you, Miss O.
我知道鲍里斯下面要去哪儿了
I know where Boris is headed to next.
你之前说对了 小子
You were close, slick.
不过不是普通厂房♥ 是”梦”工厂
It’s not a factory, it’s the Factory.
如果鲍里斯真的在里面 我要杀了他
Look, if Boris turns out to be here, I’m gonna kill him.
把枪给我
I need my gun.
做梦吧你
No deal.
我已经做了14年的探员了
I’ve been an agent for 14 years.
所以在这个案子上我是老手
Which means I’m the senior agent on this case.
我不想拿职位压你
Now, I hate to pull rank…
但我这是在要求新人
but I am instructing my junior agent
也就是你 立刻把枪给我 这是命令
that’s you, to give me my gun right now. That’s an order.
不是这个 太空枪
No, no, no, space gun.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
我也没说要谢你啊
I didn’t say thank you.
这样的丑八怪也能在地球上活得人模人样
For such an ungainly species, they’ve thrived on Earth.
我是在做探员3年后
I was an agent for three years
才知道这些模特都是外星人
before I realized all models were aliens.
还是通过很崎岖的方式
Found out the hard way.
口令
Password?
听着 60年代土俗的小子
Hey, look, funky ’60s dude,
我们没空跟你啰嗦
we don’t have a lot of time.
詹尼斯·乔普林
Janis Joplin.
这里有不是外星人吗
Is there anybody here who’s not an alien?
很好
Very nice.
眨眼 不错
Blink. That’s good.
看镜头
Look in the camera.
那不是安迪·沃霍尔吗
Is that Andy Warhol?
没错
Yep.
打扰了 沃霍尔先生 能借一步说话吗
Excuse me, Mr. Warhol, could we have a minute?
我现在没空 我正在进行中
Now is not a good time. This is a be-in.
就问几个问题
Just a few questions.
不问 不答
No questions. No answers.
我正在进行
Just being.
我们有急事需要问您
We have an urgent matter to discuss with you
关于您这次聚会的一个客人
regarding one of your party guests.
你们下周再来吧
Why don’t you come back
等发生的事情
next week, after the happening
发生了以后
has happened.
对不起 沃霍尔先生
Sorry, Mr. Warhol.
您说话速度太慢 但我们时间紧任务重
You like talking slow. We got stuff to do.
有个星球还等着我去救呢
I’ve got a planet to save.
你好烦人
You’re distressing.
我讨厌你 讨厌你的一切
Everything about you upsets me.
该死的K 你要让我身份曝光吗
Damn it, K! Are you trying to blow my cover?
特工W 你的身份安全得很
Agent W, your cover is safe.
什么 安迪·沃霍尔是我们的人
Whoa, Andy Warhol is one of us?
安全什么
Safe?
你疯了吗 我已经无计可施了
You out of your mind? I’m so out of ideas.
现在只能画画罐头 描描香蕉了
I’m painting soup cans and bananas for chris sakes.
沃霍尔先生 你得知道
Actually, Mr. Warhol, I gotta tell you,
我特喜欢你的作品
I love your work.
是吗 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这个蠢货是谁
Who’s the dumb-ass?
您能有点儿职业礼节吗
How about a little professional courtesy here?