大多数人
Most people.
现在我知道你扯谎时的样子了
Now that I know what you look like when you’re lying.
何不让我看看你讲真话是什么样
Show me what you look like when you’re telling the truth?
这些是我在康尼岛游乐场套圈赢的
I won those at Coney Island on the ring toss.
我在那赢过泰迪熊 但从没赢过这些
I won a stuffed bear once, but never one of these.
运气不错嘛 小子
Must be good, slick.
好吧 长官 我还有正经事要做呢
All right, sir, I was minding my own business.
我是在那儿等女朋友
I was waiting for my girl, who,
现在她可能正着急找我呢
by the way is probably worried sick looking for me right now.
所以 我需要拿上我的东西回去见她
So I just need my things and I need to get back to her.
她叫什么名字
What’s her name?
你女友 她叫什么名字
Your gal, what’s her name?
史泰伦
Schtaron.
史泰伦
Schtaron?
我打赌史泰伦很喜欢你的黑西装
I bet Schtaron likes that suit of yours.
怎么 穿黑西装有罪吗
What, it’s a crime to wear a black suit?
废话少说 我又没做什么错事
All right, listen. I haven’t done anything wrong.
干嘛要呆在这里陪你聊天
And I need to get out of here. I cannot be with you.
非常抱歉
Terribly sorry.
X对康尼岛的事已经很不爽了
X is frightfully upset about the whole Coney Island incident.
多谢你的提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
这咖啡喝起来有股土渣味
Oh, man, this coffee tastes like dirt.
知足吧 这咖啡…
What do you expect? It was…
可是早上刚磨的呢
Just ground this morning.
O
O?
这个 我统称女士为O
No, I call ladies “O”.
对我来说O是女士 K是男士
To me, O is feminine, K is masculine.
如果我见到小两口就会说O-K
You know, I see a couple, I’m like, “O-K.”
什么乱七八糟的 有伤亡吗
What a mess. Any casualties?
有 寓言家罗曼
Yes, Roman the Fabulist.
人类伤亡呢
Any human casualties?
没有 长官
No, sir.
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this?
我是…
Look, I was…
抓到的闲杂人员
Stray human caught in the net.
给他编码43 再扔回去
Code 43 him and throw him back.
长官 您与瓦格兰星人的会议要迟到了
You’re late for a meeting with the Viagrans.
他们研制出了开创性的新药
They have a revolutionary new pill.
那可真是…
It’s really…
接着说 小子
Okay, slick.
我在等我的妞
I was waiting for my girl.
史泰伦
Schtaron.
对 她是希腊人
Yes, she’s Greek.
好吧 还剩最后一件事 眼睛检查
Okay. Just one last thing. An eye exam.
这可不是眼科检查 K
That’s not an eye exam, K.
这是大号♥记忆消除器
That’s a big-ass neuralyzer!
你知道很多事情
You have a lot of information
一个普通人不会知道这么多事情
for a fella who doesn’t know anything.
我懂你意思
I see what you’re saying.
K 我们得暂停一下
You know, K, we need to hold up a second.
把这个护齿咬嘴里
Let’s get this bite guard in here.
退下 退下
Hey, back up, back up.
K 我想我们刚才有些误会
K, listen, I think we got off on the wrong foot, all right?
我们得再谈谈
So let’s just stop for a second and talk.
别把我放进这里 K
Don’t put me in here, K!
太晚了 伙计
Too late, hoss.
别这样 K 这案子我能帮上忙
K, no, listen to me. I can help you with this case!
K
K!
我现在表情很真诚 你会后悔莫及的
I’m doing the truth face! You’re missing it!
现在我看不到你的脸 只能想象了
I’ll just use my imagination.
K 你在追捕的杀手
K, the killer you’re looking for.
也就是我在追捕的那个伯格罗蒂特人
I’m after the same guy. A Boglodite.
他叫鲍里斯
His name is Boris.
马上就开始了 伙计
Ship has sailed, amigo.
如果我们不干掉他 就会出现两个本体
If we don’t get him, there’ll be two.
我在认真听着呢
You had my undivided attention.
一个只有一个胳膊
One will have one arm
另一个肢体健全
and one’s gonna have two. K!
K 听我说
Listen to me!
如果你清除我的记忆
If you erase me
就等于清除了整个世界
you erase the world!
消除记忆 15秒倒计时
Fifteen seconds to neuralyzation
Fourteen.
13 12
Thirteen. Twelve.
11 10 9
Eleven. Ten. Nine.
明天见到鲍里斯 杀了他
When you see Boris tomorrow,
不要逮捕 直接干掉
K, kill him. Do not arrest him, kill him!
4 3 2
Four. Three. Two.
这机器停了吗 我觉得还没停
Is this thing off? Hey, I don’t think it’s all the way off, K!
还在嗡嗡作响的 K
It’s whirring and buzzing.
我不知道我是不是什么都不记得了
I don’t know if I don’t know nothing.
我认识罗曼
I knew Roman.
他老婆曾为我做过晚餐
His wife cooked me dinner once.
虽说过程不怎么愉快 但他是我朋友
While it was not pleasant, he was my friend.
最后机会 你是谁 你都知道什么
Last chance, who are you and what do you know?
我是来自未来的黑超特警
I’m an agent from the future.
我们是搭档
We’re partners.
25年后 你召我入局
In 25 years, you’ll recruit me
接着14年后
and 1 4 years after that,
你阻止我杀的那个人
the guy you didn’t let me kill today
鲍里斯 逃出监狱
escapes from prison,
穿越回过去然后对地球发动大规模入侵
jumps to the past and unleashes an invasion of Earth.
我们还剩下19个小时时间干掉他
We got about 19 hours to kill him.
所以现在我们真的得抓紧了
So, really, we need to go right now.
好吧
All right.
你就这么信了啊
So that’s the story you believe.
这是真的
That one was the truth.
可能不全是真的 但是现在只能这样
Wasn’t the whole truth, but it’ll do for now.
你在说什么 当然都是真的
What are you talking about? Of course it’s the whole truth.
问题是 一旦你开始说谎
The problem with a lie
别人就不怎么相信你了
is once you start lying you put yourself…
特工K
Agent K.
他怎么还在这里
What’s he still doing here?
我审问他太长时间了 送他出去
I might have cooked him too long. Thought I’d walk him out.
我穿裤子了
I put my pants on.
好了 未来人 现在去哪儿
Okay, future man, where to?
我不知道
I don’t know.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 去你上次去的地方
I don’t know. Go wherever you went last time.
我还没去呢 我告诉你去哪里了吗
I haven’t been here. I didn’t tell you where I went?
没有 我们不常交流
No. I mean, we don’t really talk.
这是什么搭档啊
What kind of partners sit in
14年来每天都坐同一辆车却不说话
a car every day for 14 years and don’t talk?
的确如此 问题就是这么造成的
Exactly. And this is the type of problem it causes.
这太不正常了
It’s dysfunctional.
哥们 你最好能赶紧帮上点忙
All right, sport, you better get useful real quick
不然我送你回43号♥
or you go back in room 43.
不是吧
Man…
档案里好像提到了什么工厂
There was something in the file about a factory.
在工厂里发生了一些事情
Something happened at a factory.
你可以把你招数都使出来
Hey, look, man, you can put your Jedi Knight on me all you want.
但我就知道这么多
That’s all I got.
这让你想起什么了
That spark something?
罗曼被杀的时候身上带着这个
Roman had this on his person when he was murdered.
是个火柴盒
It’s a matchbook.
不 这是个线索
No, it’s a clue.
他不抽烟
He didn’t smoke.
你是不是丢了魂魄 二愣子
You lose something over here, Hondo?
没有
No.
伙计 你今年贵庚
Hey, man, how old are you?
Twenty-nine.