老兄 我老了 干不动了
Man, I am getting too old for this.
你的感受 我只能想象
I can only imagine how you feel.
孽畜鲍里斯
Boris the Animal.
我把他关在牢里很久了
I put him away a long time ago.
这是我犯的最大错误
It’s the worst mistake I ever made.
怎么了 他是无辜的吗
Why? Was he innocent?
我早该把他处决的
Should have killed him.
既然这样 我们这就去把他干掉
Well, shit, let’s go get him.
不
No.
-不吗 -你别插手
– No. – Leave it alone.
这超出了你的执行级别
It’s above your pay grade.
我们是搭档 等级不是一样的吗
We’re partners. We have the same pay grade.
这和你没关系 别管闲事
It has nothing to do with you. Mind your own business.
好 首先
Okay, first of all,
别用这种语气跟我说话
let’s get a little bit of that bass out your voice.
其次 只要那刺钉佬还在这里
And secondly, as long as Spikey Boy is running around town,
我就管定了
this is my whole business.
最好别碰鲍里斯的案子
You’ll forget about Boris
不然我就在报告里说
or my report will reflect
你行为不当
that your conduct has been unbecoming.
那我也可以在报告里”检举”你 K
Well, maybe my report is gonna reflect some shit too, K.
-你被停职两周 -才怪
– You are suspended for two weeks. – Bullshit.
那就四周
Four weeks.
我♥干♥脆辞了算了
How about I quit?
有些事情你不需要知道
There are things out there you do not need to know.
你当初招我的时候可没说这种鬼话
That’s not the lie you told me when you recruited me.
怎么了 潮男 搭档不理你了
What up, pops? Lose your partner?
是的
Yeah.
前往阿法尊巴的下一班飞船
Next shuttle to Afazumba
将在22分钟后起飞
leaving in 22 minutes.
检索
Search
孽畜鲍里斯
Boris the Animal.
孽畜鲍里斯 伯格罗蒂特杀手
Boris the Animal, Boglodite assassin.
伯格罗蒂特人为凶残的外星种族
Boglodites were a rogue alien race
杀人毁星 无恶不作
that consumed all planets in their path.
发生在地球上的外星人系列谋杀案
Boris the Animal was the only suspect
孽畜鲍里斯是唯一的嫌犯
in a series of alien murders committed on Earth.
我要看案件报告
Incident report.
作为69年7月15日连环谋杀案的凶手
Boris the Animal was convicted
孽畜鲍里斯被判有罪
for the following murders that occurred on July 15, 1969.
凶案一 发生于康尼岛 10:37
Murder number one, Coney Island, 10: 37 a.m.
受害人 寓言家罗曼
Roman the Fabulist.
凶案二 工厂
Murder number two, the factory.
精确检索
Refine search.
特工K
Agent K.
特工新人K逮捕孽畜鲍里斯
Junior Agent K apprehended and arrested Boris the Animal
时间 1969年7月16日
on July 16, 1969,
地点 佛罗里达州 卡纳维拉尔角
at Cape Canaveral, Florida.
卡纳维拉尔角
Cape Canaveral…
K特工被授予最高表彰 因为他的英勇
Agent K received highest commendation for heroic action
以及启用了天网防御系统
including implementation of the Arc Net Defense System
保护地球免遭伯格罗蒂特人入侵
which protected the Earth from Boglodite invasion
并成功消灭该种族
and led to the race’s extinction.
给我详细资料
Details.
访问受限
Access restricted.
开玩笑吧 我是J
Excuse me? Clearance level senior agent,
资深特工 权限一级
class one. J.
访问被拒绝
Access denied.
怎么回事
What?
怎么突然对搭档的既往史感兴趣了
So why this sudden interest in your partner’s old exploits?
鲍里斯和K到底怎么回事
What happened between Boris and K?
很简单
That’s easy.
K让鲍里斯蹲监狱 并布置了天网
K imprisoned Boris. He put up the Arc Net.
他使地球免于受伯格罗蒂特人的屠戮
He protected the Earth from the Boglodites.
恪尽职守
He did his job.
你知道我问的不是这个
You know that’s not what I’m asking.
卡纳维拉尔角发生了什么
Cape Canaveral, what happened?
让他从此改变的事情
Something that changed him.
别再问了
Leave it at that.
你们俩是不是原来有过一腿
So you two go way back, huh?
这是机密
That’s classified.
一点建议 特工J
A word of advice, Agent J.
别问那些你不想面对的问题
Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answer to.
有意思 K也是这么说的
That’s funny. That is exactly what K said.
他是个睿智的男人
He’s a very wise man.
今晚好好休息吧
Take the rest of the night off.
怎么了
What?
我想我该给你解释些什么
Guess I owe you some answers, hoss.
怎么 突然就想开聊了
What, you’re feeling chatty all of a sudden?
我现在不方便说话
I can’t talk right now.
我有点私事要做
I’ve got secret cases of my own I’m working on.
我也不想打扰你玩游戏
I hate to tear you away from your video game.
好了 我要挂了
All right, I’m hanging up.
你知道宇宙中破坏力最强的是什么吗
You know the most destructive force in the universe?
糖吗
Sugar?
是悔恨
Regret.
别停啊 接着说
You don’t have to wait. Just talk.
我只想告诉你宇宙的秘密 没别的了
I promised you the secrets of the universe. Nothing more.
你是说 宇宙还有连自己都不知道的秘密吗
So there’s secrets out there that the universe don’t know about?
妈妈
Mommy.
请问有什么事
Can I help you?
K在不
K?
这里可是5K
5k.
不好意思 那是巧克力奶吗
I’m sorry, is that chocolate milk?
可以让我尝一口吗 真是抱歉
Can I–? I’m so sorry.
我不知该怎么…
I don’t know what….
妈妈 总统在喝我的奶茶
Mommy, the president is drinking my milk.
真对不起
I’m sorry.
他没说”请”
He didn’t say please.
K来了吗
K get in yet?
K是谁
Who?
你新来的吧
You new?
真会开玩笑 特工J
Very funny, Agent J.
J 你昨天跟我说的 真是对极了
J, everything you told me yesterday, you were right as rain.
幸好盯了10小时梢 收获匪浅
Thank God for that 10-hour stakeout.
你是哪位啊
Who are you?
没错 我也觉得自己完全换了个人
Exactly. I feel like a whole new man today.
浑身一下子轻松了许多
Like this great weight has been lifted.
过去我一直都暴躁易怒
I’ve had anger issues my entire life,
现在我明白了 我气的是自己
but now I see I was mad at myself,
还有我后妈
and my stepmom.
先生 我要你现在就闭嘴
Sir, I’m gonna need you to stop talking.
这就好像 我曾把情感封闭起来
It’s like I closed this emotional window.
但昨天 我用砖头砸开了封闭的窗户
But yesterday I threw a brick through that window.
J 谢谢你给我那块砖头
I just want to thank you for handing me that brick, J.
不管你是谁 离我远点儿
Ok, whoever you are, I need you to give me five feet
否则把你的声带扯断
or I’ll pluck you in your throat.
好吧 温馨的黑衣人办公室再见
Ok, I’m gonna go to the little Men’s-in-Black room
我们一起找出那些来自灾星的白♥痴♥
then we’ll go find those morons from Pox Ethera.
午饭我请
Lunch is on me.
他是谁
Who was that?
双A吗 你的搭档啊
Double A? Your partner.
帮我去拿杯巧克力奶茶 谢了
I need you to go get me some chocolate milk, all right?
要一大杯 还有你看见K了吗
Just a really big glass. And have you seen K?
他病休了还是怎么的
Did he call in sick or anything?
K是谁
Who’s K?
好吧 好吧 你去吧 去吧
All right, all right, go ahead, go ahead.
K
K!
行了
All right.
你们赢了
You got me.