要是一切顺利的话
Hey look, if everything goes right the way we hope it does
可能我最后得不辞而别
I’m gonna end up getting out of here pretty quick
这样我就没机会给你说再见了
so I’m not gonna have a chance to say a proper goodbye.
要是不顺利的话你同样没机会说
If things go wrong, not gonna have a chance to, either.
死活都是一拼 豁出去算了
So I guess win or lose, this is it.
我知道为什么招募你了
I see why I recruited you.
你这人不错
You’re a good man.
很不错
Good man.
伙计 你这是怎么了
Man, what the hell happened to you?
还没到说这些的时候呢
I told you, it still hasn’t happened yet.
我来对付这个
I’ll take this one!
臭小子
Naughty.
伙计 你真该抽空去做做美甲
Man, get a pedicure if you get a second.
你也该学学飞行
And liftoff.
现在进入两分钟倒计时
Just passed the two-minute mark in the countdown,
所有数据监控正常
and all is still go as we monitor our status board.
宇航员报告情况正常 能源传送完毕
Astronauts report it feels good. Power transfer is complete.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗回报 倒计时顺利
Neil Armstrong just reported back it’s been a smooth countdown.
鲍里斯 来帮我一把啊
Boris, can you give me a hand?
听见我喊你了吗
You hear me calling you?
孽畜鲍里斯
Boris the Animal!
孽畜鲍里斯
Boris the Animal!
叫我鲍里斯
It’s just Boris!
你输定了
You’re gonna lose.
我可不这样认为
Let’s agree to disagree.
孽畜鲍里斯
Boris the Animal!
右
Right.
左
Left.
你输定了
You’re gonna lose.
我可不这样认为
Let’s agree to disagree.
孽畜鲍里斯
Boris the Animal!
右
Right.
左 左
Left. Left.
右
Right.
这不可能
That’s not possible.
我可不这样认为
Let’s agree to disagree.
不可能
That’s not possible!
K
K!
我赢了 我比未来的自己要强
I win! I’m better than me!
不愧是我的搭档
That’s my partner.
现在报告总部的话他们肯定会取消发射的
If we call this in, they’ll scrub the launch.
我啥也没看见
I didn’t see anything.
-你搭档呢 -回他的时空了
– Where’s your partner? – He went home.
-怎么回去的 -我也不知道
– How does that work? – You got me.
快来
Come on!
卧倒
Get down!
搞定
Bingo.
伙计 这可真是高科技
Man, that is some next-level stuff.
想了解更多的话
You ever want to see more,
我知道有个机密组织
I know a top-secret organization
愿意招募你这样的人员
that could use a man like you.
乐意之至
I wish I could.
谢谢
Thank you.
咱们未来见 K
I’ll see you around, K.
小心
Look out!
来吧
Go ahead.
逮捕我
Arrest me.
这次不会了
Not this time.
注定的死亡总会在注定的时空中发生
“Where there’s death, there will always be death.”
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
我叫K 你叫什么名字
Hey, my name’s K. What’s your name?
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯 好名字
James? That’s a nice name.
我爸爸呢
Where’s my dad?
你手里拿的是什么
What have you got there? What is that?
爸爸给我的
My dad gave it to me.
我们在给火箭倒计时呢
We timed the launch.
我爸爸哪儿去了
Where is my daddy?
他…
He….
他有一些特别的事要忙
He went to go do something very special.
他嘱咐我待在这照顾他最好的哥们儿
And he wanted me to stay here and take care of his best pal.
那他多久回来呢
When is he gonna be back?
他…
He….
詹姆斯
James…
看这里
If you look right here,
我告诉你你唯一需要记住的事
I will tell you the only thing you ever need to know.
你♥爸♥爸是个英雄
Your daddy is a hero.
我爸爸是个英雄
My daddy is a hero?
-想去散散步吗 -好的
– Want to take a walk with me? – Yes.
詹姆斯
James?
这个由梦筑成的钢筋混凝土的城市里
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
你可以随心所欲
Theres nothing you can’t do
因为你现在身处纽约
Now you’re in New York
街道会让你感觉焕然一新
These streets will make you feel brand new
灯光将启迪你
The lights will inspire you
这就是纽约 纽约 纽约
Lets here it for New York, New York, New York
你迟到了
You’re late.
抱歉 搞错时间了
Sorry. Lost track of time.
你怎么会唱这首歌♥
How do you know that song?
喝你的咖啡吧 我们还有活要干呢
Drink your coffee. We got work to do.
你现在到底知道什么 不知道什么
What do you know and what do you don’t?
我怎么知道自己不知道什么
How do I know what I don’t know?
问得好 昨晚咱俩是不是去吴园酒家吃饭了
That’s a really good question. Did we go to Wu’s last night?
是的
Yeah.
伯格罗蒂特人呢
Boglodites?
绝迹40年了
Extinct for 40 years.
很好 昨晚咱俩通电♥话♥了吗
Perfect. Did we talk on the phone last night?
你挂了我电♥话♥
You hung up on me.
是的 我挂的
Yeah, I did.
那是因为宇宙还有未知的秘密
But that was because of all those secrets the universe doesn’t know about.
不过昨晚确实是漫长的一夜
But I’ve realized that last night was a long long time ago.
对了 我还是想说谢谢你
And, really, I just want to say thank you.
这是我的义务
It’s been my privilege.
其实现在很有可能
You know, there’s a really high possibility now
我知道一些你不知道的事
that I might know some things you don’t know.
不信
I doubt it.
我知道了你和O之间发生了什么
I bet I know what went down with you and O.
她是个贤惠的女人 不过你懂规矩的
She’s a fine lady, but you know the rules.
特工之间不能调情
There’s no fraternizing amongst agents.
不过你还是和她调过一两次情
I think y’all might have fraternized a time or two.
这是人类历史上我的新爱时刻
This is my new favorite moment in human history.
除非在这个时空里K忘了给小费
Unless this is the one where K forgot to leave a tip.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
好险
That was a close one.
-祝你好运 J -这个星球没救了
– Good luck, J! – This planet’s toast.