那我能救他吗
Can I save him?
我到底有没有救他的机会
Is there any future where I save his life?

Yes.
但注定的死亡总会在注定的时空中发生
But where there is death, there will always be death.
这么说来 我已经这么干过一次了
According to you, I’ve done this before.
所以布置天网是可行的
So we know it’s possible.
你要有平时吹嘘的一半本事
If you’re half the agent you say you are,
那就在我行动的时候保护我别被杀掉
you’ll make sure I don’t get killed doing it.
咱俩真的是好搭档吗 证明一下
So are we partners? You tell me.
出发吧
Let’s go.
K特工 你还好吗
Agent K, how are you?
我很好
I’m good.
有什么话一边办正事一边说吧
Okay, group hug on the way to doing what we’re doing.
今天早上 人类将
This morning, man is about to
进行探月计划
launch himself on a trip to the moon
并尝试登陆月球
with the expectation of landing there.
告诉我
Look, I gotta ask you.
等解决了这个问题 结案之后
If we pull this off, fix things the way they were.
我和O会不会…
O and I, are we…?
一个智者曾告诉我
A wise man once told me,
不要问那些你不想面对的问题
don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answer to.
-是我说的吧 -是的
– I said that, didn’t I? – Yes, sir.
我们到了
Here they are.
-这是什么 -火箭飞行器
– What are they? – Jetpacks.
火箭飞行器
Jetpacks?
不不不 我们不坐飞行器过去
No, no, no. We’re not doing jetpacks.
这玩意在未来被淘汰是有原因的
There’s a reason we don’t have these in the future.
K 咱们开车过去吧
K, we gotta drive.
5个小时不够从曼哈顿开车去佛罗里达
Can’t drive to Florida from Manhattan in five hours, chief.
够 用超黑警车上标配的红钮就行
Yeah, we can. The red button, standard issue in every MIB car.
按下红钮 就能进入极速模式
Press the red button, goes into hyperdrive.
那玩意儿还没发明出来呢 小子
No red buttons yet, slick.
真是要命
Come on, man.
知道这破玩意儿怎么使吗
Do you know how to work this stupid thing?
没什么特别之处
It’s like with anything.
扣好皮带 剩下的就听天由命了
Just have to strap yourself in, hope for the best.
对吗 O小姐
Isn’t that right, Miss O?
很抱歉 就是这样
Unfortunately, it is.
准备好了吗 小子
You ready, slick?
去搞定它吧
Let’s get it.
肯定会十分有趣的
This is gonna be interesting!
距离阿波罗11号♥
It’s just minutes to the
史诗般的发射只有几分钟时间了
historic launch of Apollo 11
到目前为止一切顺利
with all going well.
真庆幸没有进入半路爆♥炸♥的时空
I’m so glad this isn’t one of the times we explode.
爆♥炸♥的时空
One of the times?
有人来了
Oh, we got company.
这什么玩意儿
The hell?
腰带式蓄电池
Is that a battery belt?
还是我来吧
All right, I got it.
不行 每一个成功布置护罩的时空里
No, any reality that gets the shield deployed is one
你们都得实话实说
where you tell the truth.
实话实说
The truth?
照实说是唯一的方法
The truth is the only path.
这里是禁区
This is a restricted area!
是的 长官
Yes, sir, it is.
你们好 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
今天对美国来说真是意义重大的一天
Great day for America, isn’t it?
我是特工J 这位是特工K 那位是格里夫
My name is Agent J. This is Agent K. That’s Griff.
我们隶属于一个机密政♥府♥组织
We’re from a secret government organization
其主要负责管理
that polices and monitors
外星人在地球内外的各种活动
alien activity on and off planet Earth.
事情是这样的
Here’s the thing.
我们得把这个格里夫给我们的
We have this special little metal thingy
特别的小铁块
that Griff gave us
放在火箭的顶部
that we have to get on top of that rocket
来阻止外星人入侵
to prevent an alien invasion.
会相信才怪
That worked.
-等着瞧 -长官 四号♥门有情况
– Like a charm. – Sir, Delta Gate. We have a problem.
抓住三个身份不明携有武器的入侵者
Three trespassers. No lDs, but they’ve got weapons, sir.
这些武器我可从未见过
Some kind I’ve never seen before.
你们敢在人类史上最重要的一天
What breed of fool do you have to be
跑到我的地盘上来撒野
to penetrate my site on the day of the most massive feat
真是吃了熊心豹子胆了
attempted by mankind?
在上帝 世界人♥民♥
Watched by God, the population of the planet
还有我儿子的注视之下
and my own firstborn!
上校
Colonel?
上校 这是他们身上找到的
Colonel, they had these.
他们说要把某物放在火箭上防止外敌入侵
They said they needed to put something on the rocket for an invasion.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有10分钟就要发射了
I got 10 minutes to launch.
你们要是知道什么有关火箭的隐情
If you pose a threat to that rocket,
请立马照实告诉我
you tell me now and do not lie to me.
当菜我是照实说的
I told the truth last time.
长官 这个人从未来回来保护我
Sir, this man came here from the future to protect me,
这样我才能将一个护罩
so I can attach a shield
附在火箭顶端以拯救世界
to the top of that rocket and save the world.
需要您的帮助来完成这件事
I need your help to do that.
把他们关进监狱
Take them to the brig.
这没用啊 格里夫
You’re slipping, Griff.
长官 请允许我让您看看
Sir, if I may.
下士
Corporal.
你和你的人可以走了
You men are no longer needed.
我亲自押送这些犯人
I’ll take the prisoners.
-长官 您… -解散
– Sir, are you… – Dismissed.
跟我来
Follow me.
你展示未来 给他看了什么
You did the future thing. What did you show him?
他需要看的部分
Only what he needed to see.
我得走了
I have to go now.
什么 不 一起来吧
What? No, no, no. Come on.
接下来就没我的事了
You don’t need me anymore.
格里夫 我可没工夫和你扯淡
All right, Griff, don’t start flipping on me.
当鲍里斯的胳膊被打断后
When Boris’ arm is taken,
一切就会回归原样 K也会活下来
the past will be as it was. K will survive.
他不会记得你曾回来帮过他
He will not know you were ever here.
打断胳膊 布置天网 就像系统还原一样
All right. Arm gone, got it. Like a reset?
搞定以后回到你的时空就行
When that happens, go home. Leave.
小子 该走了
Hey slick, you coming?
马上
Yeah, all right!
谢了 伙计 咱们还会见面吗
Thanks, man. Hey, will I ever see you again?
一切皆有可能
Anything’s possible.
格里夫
Oh, Griff.
我每次都不忍♥卒视这一部分
I can never bear to watch this part.
阿姆斯特朗和奥尔德林拟定
Armstrong and Aldrin are scheduled
于东部夏令时的周一清晨
to set foot on the moon
踏上月球
on early Monday morning, Eastern Daylight Time.
格里芬哪儿去了
Where’s Griffin?
忙自己的事去了
Doing his own thing.
先生们
Gentlemen.
电梯能载你们到楼顶
This elevator will take you to the top.
要将天网发射到大气层外
To get the Arc Net outside the atmosphere
你得把它绑在航♥天♥舱前面的分离火箭上
you need to strap it to the escape rocket above the capsule!
切记要在火箭发射前离开
You do not want to be anywhere near this rocket when it takes off!
还有问题吗
Questions?
没了 谢谢 上校
No. Thank you for this, colonel.
你们的工作很伟大
Some job you got there.
谢了 哥们儿
Hey, thanks a lot, bro.
格里夫刚才给你看了些什么
What did Griff show you back there?
他让我知道了你们有多重要
He show me how important you are.
你和你搭档
You and your partner.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!