怎么布置
How?
球扔向戴维·约翰逊
When that ball is pitched to Davey Johnson
他之所以打棒球
who became a baseball player
是因为他爸爸
because his dad couldn’t
找不到一个足球给他当八岁生日的礼物
find a football to give him for his 8 birthday,
球打在球棒上
it hits
就高了两微米
his bat two micrometers too high
迫使球飞向克里昂·琼斯
causing him to pop out to Cleon Jones
他本来应该是个女孩克拉拉
who would’ve been born Clara,
一个统计打字员 如果不是他父母
a statistical typist, if his parents
那天晚上上♥床♥前没有多喝那一杯酒的话
didn’t have an extra glass of wine that night before going to bed.
奇迹
A miracle
看起来不可能 实际上总会发生
is what seems impossible but happens anyway.
我失去了我的家园
I lost my planet.
我不希望这一幕在你们身上重演
I don’t want you to lose yours.
保护地球需要奇迹
It’ll take a miracle,
但如果你们能把它发射成功
but if you pull this off
那一瞬间将成为
you’ll be my new favorite moment
人类历史上我的新爱
in human history.
完了
Oh, dear.
我忘记预测这一刻了
I forgot to see this one coming.
糟糕
Damn it!
未来有这些吗
Have these in the future?
没有
No.
上来
Get on.
保持罗盘零点位置
Keep gyro settings at zero gain.
将倾斜度和偏航值平衡围绕中心杆
Balance pitch and yaw with bursts on the center stalk
设定力度在80到100单位之间
between 80 and 100 psi.
你说的那些
I didn’t understand
我一窍不通
any of that!
-罗盘归零 -没错啊
– Gyro at zero gain. – lt is.
倾斜度和偏航值平衡围绕中心杆
Pitch and yaw with short bursts on the center stalk.
我绕了
I did!
设定力度在80到100单位之间
Between 80 and 100 psi!
明白了
Got it.
把天网给我
The Arc Net! Give it to me!
现在还不你得到它的时候
I don’t think this is the one where you get it!
-还好吧 头儿 -当然了
– All right there, chief? – Hell, yeah.
要是有4个轮子就好了
It’d be better with four wheels!
最少也得是2个轱辘吧
Two is, like, my minimum.
如果鲍里斯得到了天网会怎样
What happens if Boris gets the Arc Net?
伯格罗蒂特入侵 地球会彻底毁灭
Boglodite invasion, total destruction of Earth!
给我盒子
The box!
乖孩子
Good boy.
我们得阻止他
We gotta stop this guy!
我正想办法呢
I’ve been trying!
难道你不是吗
You haven’t been trying?
喂 小子
Hey, slick.
在未来咱们还跳德州两步舞吗
In the future, we ever do the Texas two-step?
明白了 长官
Yes, sir!
打中他了吗
Did you get him?
让我瞧瞧
Give me a sec.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没有
Negative.
逃走了
He got away.
救了格里芬就行 咱们走吧
I got Griffin. Let’s get out of here.
昨♥日♥重♥现♥啊
I feel younger already.
枉你身上还流着伯格罗蒂特人的血液
You pathetic waste of Boglodite flesh.
你若不是我自己 早就被我杀了
I’d kill you right now, if I didn’t value my own life.
-你是谁 -看看你自己
– Who are you? – Look at you.
我所犯下的每一个错误
Every mistake I’ve ever made,
都将在你身上出现
just waiting to happen.
我的手臂怎么了
What happened to my arm?
被一个人类打断了
You lose it, shot off by a human.
没有哪个人类能够战胜我
No human could defeat me.
接下来的40年 你都会像个动物一样
You spend the next 40 years in prison,
被关在监狱里
chained up like an animal.
没有哪个监狱能够关住我
No prison can hold me!
他们在月球上专门为我们造了一个
They built one especially for us, on the moon.
人类还没登上月球
No human has been to the moon,
更不可能在那儿造监狱
so they cannot have built it there already.
闭嘴 听我的话就能避免这一切发生
Stop arguing! You can avoid all of that if you just listen to me!
被打败的是你 被打断胳膊的也是你
You were defeated! You let it get shot off!
不是我 是你
That wasn’t me, that was you!
你有什么计划
What’s your plan?
阻止他们布置天网
Prevent the Arc Net from being deployed.
-杀掉任何要这么做的人 -好计划
– Kill anyone who tries. – Good plan.
不过没用
Didn’t work.
只有在我的帮助下
With my help,
我们才能拿到天网 杀掉特工K
we’ll get the Arc Net, kill Agent K,
入侵地球才会成功
The invasion will be successful,
才能保住我们的胳…
and we’ll get to keep both of our ar…
别再瞪着它看了
Stop… staring at it!
听着
Listen.
没事吧
You all right?
谢谢你们救了我
Yeah. Thank you for saving my life.
本职工作嘛
It’s what we do.
天网还在你手上吗
You still have the Arc Net?
当你被孽畜鲍里斯追杀的时候
When you’re being hunted by Boris the Animal,
藏东西的能力也会突飞猛进
you get good at hiding things.
它能够拯救你们的世界
This will save your world.
它被发射到大气层外后会变大很多
Once it’s outside the atmosphere, it gets a whole lot bigger.
你们只需要将它送上天就行
All you have to do is deploy it.
送到太空里 怎么做到呢
You mean in space? Well, how do you suppose we do that?
只需要一小步
It’s just one small step.
登月计划
The moon launch.
卡纳维拉尔角
Cape Canaveral.
1969年7月16日
July 16th, 1969.
6小时内我们得赶到佛罗里达州
We got six hours to get to Florida.
该走了 小子
Better get a move on, slick.
等等 别慌
Wait, hold up.
不行 这次我得一个人去
Not us. I’m gonna do this one alone.
他得亲自去…
He has to be the one…
格里芬
Griffin.
什么叫一个人去
What do you mean, alone?
我去佛罗里达 你待在这里
I’m gonna go to Florida. You gotta stay here.
这次你得相信我
I need you to trust me on this one.
相信你 没门
Trust you? I don’t think so.
有什么瞒着我的就直说吧 小子
Something you’re not telling me, slick?
反正不准去佛罗里达
I’m telling you that you’re not going to Florida.
不可能 搭档
That ain’t gonna happen, partner.
K 抱歉 这次我真不能让你去佛罗里达
Look, K, please, I will not allow you to go to Florida.
说服我吧
Stop me.
你会死在那儿
You die there!
卡纳维拉尔角 阿波罗计划
Cape Canaveral. Apollo launch.
你在那里被鲍里斯杀死了
Boris kills you there.
这也是我穿越的原因
That’s what I’m here for.
我回来就是为了阻止这一切的发生
That’s what I came back to stop.
天哪 原来我是在这个时空里
Oh, dear. We’re in this one.
K 我找过所有的文件档案
K, I saw the file, I looked at the report.
我说过我不会瞒着你
I said I told you everything…
这一拳是为你瞒着我而打的
That’s for lying to me.
真的很抱歉 伙计
Look, I’m sorry, man!
这一拳则是因为告诉我真♥相♥打的
That’s for telling me the truth!
我只是想保护你 伙计
I’m trying to protect you, man!
最苦涩的真话也比最甜蜜的谎言要好
The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lies.
他得和你一起去卡纳维拉尔角
He has to go to Cape Canaveral.
布置天网的只能是他
He must deploy the Arc Net as he did before.
没别的办法
There’s no other way.
K是拯救地球唯一的希望
K is the only hope in saving Earth.