鲍里斯
探访证
月桂冠监狱
黑衣人3
基♥督♥教歌♥曲 《奇异恩典》
悼念Z 19XX-2012
憎恨犯罪 以种族或者其它憎恨理由实施犯罪行为
鸭酱 一种鸭血制成的调味品
营业 [背面为”下班
康尼岛 纽约市布鲁克林区的半岛 著名的海上度假胜地
卡纳维拉尔角 著名的航♥空♥海岸 美国航♥天♥飞机的发射地点
小孩以为J是奥巴马总统
猫王 埃尔维斯·普雷斯利 美国摇滚乐史上影响力最大的歌♥手
韦尔瓦须后水 美国Combe公♥司♥出品的男士用品
清♥仓♥大处理
时空连续体 时间与空间共同组成的四维时空结构
雷达屏幕上出现的是伯格罗蒂特人的侵略战舰
华尔街崩♥盘♥ 新一轮金融危机蒸发亿万资金[1929年10月]
战争结束了[1945年8月]
报纸上刊登的是1969年7月16日人类即将首次登月的消息
阿姆斯特朗 1930年8月5日-2012年8月25日 第一个登上月球的宇航员
登月是人类的梦想 阿姆斯特朗准备好了
罗斯福饭店
美国上世纪60年代反主流文化口号♥ 最初被用于反越战游♥行♥
康尼岛
宇宙保龄球馆
航♥天♥员向祖国汇报 “一切就绪 期待发射”
安迪·沃霍尔 20世纪艺术界最有名的人物之一 波普艺术的倡导者和领袖
罗斯威尔 美国墨西哥州城市 曾发生过著名的”飞碟事件”
西塔琴 最具代表性的印度古典乐器 被广泛应用于全世界的摇滚乐中
米克·贾格尔 英国摇滚乐手 1969年担任滚石主唱 酷爱酗酒吸毒和滥交
斯伯丁 体育史传奇人物 棒球大联盟奠基人 并投身专业运动器材的制♥造♥
需要双人配合舞步 这里指声东击西战术
纽约邮政 今日登月
禁区
禁区
1969年7月16日 9点30分
背景歌♥曲为美国80后歌♥手艾莉西亚·凯斯的《帝国之心》
这里隐指阿姆斯特朗登月感想 “这是一个人的一小步 却是人类的一大步”
扫描结果 陶瓷炊具占 6% 有机物质占 94% 可通行
瞧啊 居然有人来看鲍里斯这个孽畜
Well, well, Boris the Animal has a visitor.
40年来 这是头一回
I guess one every 40 years is okay.
就是个蛋糕
It’s a cake.
是什么我说了算
I decide what it is.
看来就是个蛋糕
Looks like some kind of cake.
她是干净的
She’s clean.
当然不是那个意思 你懂的
Well, not clean, but you know…
我的天哪
Oh, God.
孽畜鲍里斯
Boris the Animal,
有人看你来了
you’ve got a visitor.
叫我鲍里斯
It’s just Boris.
你的来信 一直都是我的心灵鸡汤
Your letters have been a soul-nourishing tonic.
你可比照片要来得
And you are much more
骨骼清秀 英俊脱俗
unconventionally handsome than your photos.
这不是配偶探访
This ain’t a conjugal visit.
你们还是停止交♥配♥行为吧
So quit your conjugating.
你上次交♥配♥是什么时候的事了
When’s the last time you conjugated anything?
亲爱的 我看到你给我带礼物了
I see you’ve brought me a treat, darling.
能帮忙切一下吗
Would you mind cutting this up for us?
今天是个特殊的日子
It’s a special day.
我就是这么浪漫
I’m a romantic like that.
你最好别这样
Oh, I wouldn’t do that.
为什么
Why’s that?
会毁了你的
It’ll ruin your figure.
这下我才完整了
You complete me.
大的那个
The big one.
鲍里斯 你答应过要带我一起走的
Boris! You promised to take me with you!
我们说好了的
We had a deal!
俄巴底亚·普莱斯
Obadiah Price.
没错 我的确答应过你
Yes. I did make you a promise.
等一下 有点不对劲
Wait. I smell something.
束手就擒吧 鲍里斯
You can’t win, Boris.
我可不这么想
Let’s agree to disagree.
我们人多势众
There’s too many of us.
这儿真热 开个天窗怎么样
Rather hot in here. Mind if I open a window?
对不住了 亲爱的 谢谢你的蛋糕
Sorry, darling. We did love the cake.
K 我们来重写历史吧 怎么样
Let’s rewrite history, shall we, K?
下午好
Good afternoon.
大家注意 我的同事特工J有话要说
Please give your attention to my associate, Agent J.
他将给你们示范一个
He’s going to demonstrate
利用电生理零突触机制的
an electro-biomechanical neural-transmitting,
神经传导复位器
zero-synapse repositioner.
我们称之为神经分♥析♥仪
We call it the neuralyzer.
-速战速决 小子 -多谢提醒
– Keep it simple, slick. – Thanks a lot.
谢谢 特工K
Thank you, Agent K.
女士们先生们 请看这里
Ladies and gentlemen, if you will look right here.
大家知道 在飞机上
You know how you’re on an airplane
乘务员会请你把手♥机♥关掉 对吧
and a flight attendant asks you to turn your cellphone off?
你肯定会说 我才不关呢
You’re like, “I ain’t turning my cellphone off.
手♥机♥又不会影响该死的飞机
That don’t have nothing to do with no damn plane.”
结果就这样了 后果很严重
Well, this is what we get. That’s what happens.
飞机出轨 扰乱卫星 接着就相撞了
It gets up there, bounces around on the satellites and… bang!
所以说还是乖乖地把手♥机♥关了
So it’s that just turn your damn phone off.
晚上开车小心点 你们会冲下悬崖
Now you’re gonna drive off a cliff tonight
没了卫星 全球定位系统就没用了
because your GPS don’t work.
检查一下燃料成分和表层沉积物
Check the composition of the fuel units and surface deposits.
我要知道是谁的飞行器
I wanna know who was driving.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
-你今晚准备如何致辞 -别担心
– What are you gonna say tonight? – Don’t worry.
不 我可担心了 这很重要
No, I’m very worried. This is important.
-我饿了 你呢 -K
– I’m hungry. You hungry? – K.
说真的 我看那压根就不是肉
Seriously, I’m not even sure that’s meat.
里面好像有颗牙齿 也许是爪子或者脚趾
I think I just saw a tooth in that thing. Or a claw. Or a hoof.
谢谢 曼尼
Thanks, Manny.
皮塔饼里不该有那玩意儿
That does not belong in a pita,
放在棺材里还差不多
it belongs in a casket.
你要是安安静静的 该多好
You know what would go good with this would be silence.
问题就在这儿
See, here’s the problem.
你闻不出来
You can’t smell it
因为你久在鲍鱼之肆不闻其臭
because your nose already smells like that,
但是我 出淤泥而不染
but my nose doesn’t.
沉默是金 雄辩是银
Silence goes good with a lot of things.
你尝试过沉默吗 还是你不说话就会死
You ever try or is talking the way you breathe?
你要是讨厌我 直说就是了
If you hate me, just say you hate me.
别拿车子出气
Don’t take it out on the car.
让我享受一下美味吧
Let me enjoy this.
还享受呢
Whoa, enjoyment.
原来你享受的时候 表情是这样的
So that’s what enjoyment looks like on that face.
你自我陶醉的样子 我喜欢
I like that emotion.
我从不自我陶醉
I keep emotion out of it.
为什么 K 为了”正常”生活吗
Out of what, K? Life?
你今晚真不打算让我代言吗
You don’t wanna run it by me?
-跟我说说你要讲什么吧 -别担心
– Let me know what you’ll say? – Don’t worry.
不行 我很担心 非常担心
Oh, no, I’m worried. Very worried.
这可是悼词啊 你得表现出感情来
It’s the man’s eulogy. You have to show some feeling.
就是正常人利用面部的变化
You know that thing that human people do
来反应情感的行为
when they change the expression on their face?
我和Z共事了40年 他是个牛逼的特工
I worked with Zed for 40 years. A hell of an agent.
我也为他定制了一个牛逼的悼词
And I have written a hell of a speech for him.
会很感人的
People will be moved.
现在 由K来致辞
And now a few words from Agent K.
我和Z共事了40多年
I worked with Zed for over 40 years,
可他从没请我吃过饭
and in all that time he never invited me to dinner.
从没邀请我去他家里看比赛
He never asked me to his house to watch a game.
他对自己个人生活 讳莫如深
He never shared a single detail of his personal life.
说得对 他是个怪人
Yeah, he was weird.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
现在有请我们的新主管 特工O
And now we will hear from our new chief, Agent O.
谢谢特工K 感人至深的致辞
Thank you, Agent K. That was very moving.
-你的悼词就这样吗 -他是个好人
– That was your eulogy? – He was a good man.
女士们先生们 异型朋友们
Ladies, gentlemen, other life forms.
我把Z的讣告传达给菲努斯星球的齐洛特
When I told the Finucian Zyglot about Zed’s passing,
她深表哀悼 让我来转述一下
she said something that I’m going to repeat.
具体如下
And I’m paraphrasing.
客观地评价了Z的一生
That’s just so Zed.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
你是不是丢了魂魄 二愣子
You lose something over here, Hondo?
能不能答应我 如果我先走一步
Can you promise, if I go first,
在我的葬礼上说得更好些 行不
you’ll do better than that at my funeral?
比如 可以说
You know, something like,