The bogeyman’s gonna get them.
丹尼 接通轰炸大队
Danny, get me C channel to talk to Group.
那些可怜的家伙
Those poor bastards.
这里是孟非斯美女号♥
This is the Memphis Belle.
由我们接手领航
We’re lead plane now.
我会尽力带领各位 准确投弹 平安返航
I’m gonna do my best to get the bombs right in the pickle barrel and get us out safe.
我需要各位全力以赴 聚精会神
I’m gonna need all the help you can give me, so let’s tighten up and be on our toes.
3分30秒后抵达投弹区
We’re 3 minutes, 30 seconds from the bomb run.
敌机 1点钟方向 球型炮塔小心
Bloodsucker, 1 o’clock level. Ball turret, watch out.
我卡住了 维吉快来救我 快点 他冲过来了
I’m jammed, Virge. He’s coming at me. Help me, Virge! He’s coming right at me!
去你♥妈♥的♥
And your mother too.
妈啦
Damn.
天哪 杰克中弹了
Oh, my God. Jack’s hit. Jack’s hit.
瓦尔 去看一下 -还有两分钟就到投弹区了
Val, get back there and look at Jack. -I’m 2 minutes from the bomb run, captain.
尤金 你去处理 -别动 别动 我来检查
Okay. Gene, take care of it. -Hold still. Hold still. Let me look.
你笑个屁啊
What are you laughing about?
擦伤而已 没事啦 鬼叫得像杀猪一样
It’s a scratch. Look, it’s nothing. And you’re screaming like a stuck pig.
他们毁了我的口琴
They destroyed my favorite harmonica.
狗杂碎
Oh, you rotten son of a bitches!
妈的你吓死我了
You son of a bitch. You scared the shit out of me.
你怎么办到的
How’d you do that?
魔法
Magic.
高射炮 12点钟方向
Flak, 12 o’clock level.
我们上
Here we go.
布雷曼周边有500座防空炮
They got something like 500 antiaircraft guns around Bremen.
不知道还好一点 中尉
I could live without knowing that, lieutenant.
克雷 我们活着回去的机率多大 (3比1)
Hey, Clay, what are the odds of us getting out of here alive?
只想搞清楚 (3比1)
Uh, just figuring that out.
干
Damn.
天哪 -怎么了 球型炮塔
Oh, jeez. -What’s wrong, ball turret?
有个破片打到炮塔
A big piece of Nazi flak just hit my turret.
没事吧 -大概
Well, are you okay? -I guess.
确定吗 -没事
You guess or you are? -I am.
好 全体穿上防弹夹克
All right. I hope everybody’s wearing their flak jackets.
母亲与祖国呼叫孟非斯美女
Mother and Country calling Memphis Belle.
丹尼 炮火超乎想像 我们不能避开一点吗
Danny, this flak is not like I expected. Can’t the captain fly above it or something?
不行 否则会错过目标
No, we’ve gotta fly straight through it or we’ll be off target.
只要四分钟就好 -是啊
It’s just, uh, 4 minutes. -Yeah, just.
投弹官 我切换到自动驾驶
Bombardier, I’m turning on the autopilot.
到投弹区之前 飞机交给你了
You’re flying the plane from here to target.
收到
She’s all yours. -Roger.
稳住 瓦尔
Hold her steady, Val.
老天 从未见过这么猛烈的炮火
Christ, I’ve never seen it this thick before.
路克中弹了 路克中弹了
Luke’s hit! Luke’s hit!
不是我 一定是你
Jesus Christ! -It’s not me. It’s not me, it must be you.
不是我 -他吓傻了
It’s not me. -I think he’s in shock.
我没有 是你傻了 -瓦尔 快点上来
No, I’m not. You’re in shock. -Val, better get up here quick.
我正要投弹 -绝对不是我
Hey, I’m on the bomb run. -Well, it’s definitely not me.
也绝对不是我
Definitely not me either.
一定有人中弹 座舱都是血
It’s gotta be somebody! There’s blood all over the cockpit!
是番茄汤啦
It’s tomato soup.
怎么回事
What was that?
左机翼有个大洞
There’s a hole as big as my dick in the left wing.
我们在漏油
We’re losing fuel.
维吉 开启燃油传送泵
Virge, get on the fuel-transfer pump.
左侧电系损坏 油泵没反应 我去手动
Oh, the electrics must be out on the left side. The pump’s not responding. I’ll do it by hand.
路克 快去帮忙 尽量保住燃油
Luke, get back there, give him a hand. We need to save as much fuel as we can.
两分钟抵达投弹区
Unh. -Two minutes to target.
开启弹舱门
Bomb bay door is open.
天哪
Jesus.
维吉 -好
Virge. -Okay.
投弹官回报 目标被云雾遮蔽
Bombardier to pilot. Target is covered. Looks like a smoke screen.
燃油传送完毕 救了一点回来
Fuel transfer complete. I think we saved a little.
投弹官 目标区如何
Bombardier, how does that target look?
完全看不见
Target totally obscured.
30秒抵达目标
Thirty seconds to target.
瓦尔 我需要准确命中 整个大队都在等我们
Listen, Val, I need those bombs on target. The whole group is bombing with us.
看不见就是看不见
Well, if I can’t see, I can’t see.
你要干嘛 -我们是来轰炸工厂的
What do you think you’re doing? -We came to bomb a factory.
即使重飞也要完成任务
We’re gonna bomb a factory, even if it means going around again.
重飞投弹区是自杀
Going around on a bomb run is suicide. That’s like asking the Nazis to blow us…
路克 这里归我指挥
Luke, I’m in command.
机长 打算怎么办
Captain, what do you want me to do?
该死
Shit.
投弹官 回报现况 -能见度零
Bombardier, give me a report. -Visibility, zero.
你这么做我们就死定了
You do it and we’re dead.
我们重飞 -妈的
We’re going around again. -Damn!
丹尼 接通轰炸大队
Danny, get me C Channel to talk to Group.
滚开
Get off of me.
投弹啦 瓦尔 -闭嘴
Just drop them, Val. -Just shut up!
拜托
Please.
重飞投弹区要五分钟耶
It’ll take five minutes to get back to the start of the bomb run.
导航官 报告座标
Navigator, give me a position.
导航官听见没 -是 长官
Navigator. Did you hear me? -Yes, sir.
全体注意
Everybody listen.
大家都希望早点投弹早点回家
I know you wanna drop the bombs and get the hell out of here.
但是底下有平民 旁边有学校
But there’s civilians down there. There’s a school next door.
如果投弹不准确 会害死许多无辜群众
If we don’t drop these in the pickle barrel, there’s gonna be innocent people killed.
有差吗 都是纳粹 -闭嘴
What’s the difference? They’re all Nazis. -Luke, shut up.
我比各位还不情愿这么做
Now, I don’t wanna do this any more than you do.
我们是来轰炸工厂的
We were sent here to bomb a factory.
如果我们没完成任务 明天还是会派别人来
If we don’t do it, somebody’s gonna have to come back here again and do it for us.
没人觉得这是好玩的游戏
Nobody said this was gonna be fun and games.
这是我们的任务 不是别人的
It’s our job. Ours. Nobody else’s.
如果我们成功
If we do this thing right…
生命中就有值得骄傲的事情
…it’s something we can be proud of our whole lives.
完毕 请相信我
That’s all I want, fellas. Believe me.
继续干活 看见敌机就通知
Now, let’s get back to work. Call out those fighters when you see them.
3点钟方向高 -看到了
Bandits, 3 o’clock high. -I see them.
有四架直冲过来 很快就穿越我们上面
Four right there on the level. They’ll be all over us in a second.
四架敌机冲来
Calling in four, lining up to come in.
敌机 12点钟方向高 机舱 冲向你们了
Bandit, 12 o’clock high. Cockpit, he’s heading for you.
叫我们怎么办 吐口水吗
What am I supposed to do, spit on him?
机尾炮手 没事吧 -很好 中尉
Tail gunner, how you doing back there? -I’m just peachy, lieutenant.
需要帮忙就说
Well, if you need any help, let me know.
没问题 现在很好
I sure will, but I think I’m doing fine right now.
噢 对了 中尉 我没弹♥药♥了
Oh, lieutenant, um, actually, I do need some help back here.
机尾炮手 怎么了 -我的弹♥药♥快没了
Tail gunner, what’s wrong? -I’m running out of ammo.
我来处理
I’ll take care of it.
让别人去处理吧 腰部炮手
Why can’t somebody else do it? Left waist, right waist.
老大 我们这里全是敌机
Chief, we got fighters all over us back here.
丹尼斯 我是唯一没事干的人
Dennis, I’m the only one not doing anything.
好吧 动作快
Okay. But make it fast.
小心10点钟的敌机
Watch that fighter at 10. He’s coming in a half-roll.
看见了 是109 -5点钟方向高 小心
I see him. He’s a 109. -Jerry, 5 high. Gene, watch yourself.
2点钟方向敌机 在机腹分离 球型炮塔小心
Blackwells, 2 high, breaking under. Watch them, ball turret.
收到
Read you, bombardier.
克雷
Hey. Clay.
小心 小心
Hey. Watch it, watch it.
好极
Great.
我欠你一次
I owe you one, brother.
这里景观不错
Nice view you got out here.
机尾炮手 敌机在7点钟方向低 交给你了 克雷
Tail gunner, see that bandit at 7 low? He’s all yours, Clay.
两架在4点钟方向高
Two bogeys coming in 4 high.
速度好快
They’re Messerschmitts, coming fast.
球型炮塔 敌机在7点钟方向高
Ball turret, 109 coming in about 7 low.
看见了 有两架 小心盯住
I’m on him. Two of them, 3 high. Keep your eyes on them.
7点钟方向 来得好快
Seven level, coming in like a son of a bitch.
我打中了 我打中了
I got him. I got him! Whoo-hoo!
我打中了
I got him!
他们撞到菜鸟的飞机