无线电备便
Radio operator checking in.
球型炮塔备便
Ball turret checking in.
右腰炮手备便
Right waist gunner checking in.
左腰炮手备便
Left waist gunner checking in.
机尾炮手备便
Tail gunner checking in.
中间冷却器
Intercoolers.
备便 -发电机
Set. -Generators.
备便 -燃油加压泵
Set. -Fuel boost pumps.
备便
Set.
很好 各位 就位起飞
Good. Crew, assume positions for takeoff.
老大 有车子来了
Uh, chief, there’s a jeep coming.
机长 -什么事
Hey, captain. -Yeah?
任务延后
We got a delay.
目标区上空有云 但很有机会散去
There’s a cloud cover over the target but a strong chance it’ll blow over.
等候通知 -要多久
Stand by until further notice. -For how long?
不知道 长官
They don’t tell me doodly, sir.
该死 总是这样
Damn it. They always do this.
任务延后 目标区有云
We’re delayed. There’s cloud cover over the target.
上头要我们等候通知 丹尼 传话下去
They’re asking us to stand down until further notice. Danny, tell the others.
各位 目标区有云 任务延后
Fellas, the target’s clouded over. We’re delayed.
王八蛋
Aw, son of a bitch!
乱七八糟 -状态正常
Snafu. -Situation normal.
全部砸锅
All fucked up.
听见没 克雷
Hear that, Clay?
路克 我们还有时间 再次检查所有设备
Okay, Luke, let’s take this extra time to double double-check everything.
让这次任务更完美
Let’s make this our best mission yet.
煞车 -你没听到吗
Brakes. -Didn’t you hear?
目标区上空有云 哪里也去不了
There’s complete cloud cover over Bremen. We’re not going anywhere.
煞车
Brakes.
备便 早就备便了 通通备便了
Set. They were set before, and they’re still set.
中间冷却器
Intercoolers.
备便
Check.
后燃器 -启动
Burners. -On.
发电机 -关闭
Generators. -Off.
燃油加压泵 -启动
Fuel booster pumps. -On.
液压 -良好
Hydraulic pressure. -Check.
燃油传送阀 -关闭
Fuel-transfer valves. -Off.
氧气供应
Oxygen supply.
老爹 故障吗
Say, Pop, is it busted?
不知道怎么回事
I don’t know what’s wrong with it.
我在家乡也有一台 我来看看好吗
I got one just like that at home. Why don’t you let me take a look at it?
你只是太紧张了
Ah, you’re just nervous.
哪有 上一次出任务的时候就卡住了
I’m not. The thing jammed on me last mission. I have to sit in this rattrap.
我来仔细检查 没事的 放松
I checked it out top to bottom. It’s okay. Take it easy.
谢了 处♥男♥
Gee, thanks, Virgin.
我叫维吉 -对我而言不是
The name’s Virgil. -Not to me, it isn’t.
恶棍 我要告诉你 -什么
You know, Rascal, I could tell you something. -What could you tell me, Virgin?
没事
Nothing.
你只要透过机舱内通讯 说尾部有问题就行
All you gotta do is call on the intercom and say you have a little trouble in the tail.
我就跑过来 用你的机炮五分钟就好
I come back, you give me the gun for five minutes.
这是违反规定的 长官 -去他的规定
It’s against regulations, sir. -Come on. Screw the regulations.
如果被发现 我就死定了 长官
Sir, if they found out, they’d put my hot dog in a bun and chow down.
没有人会发现的
Nobody’s gonna find out. This is between you and I.
拜托啦 我只想亲手开炮 一次就好
Come on, I just wanna get my hands on a gun just once.
如果一个纳粹也没杀过 返乡后怎么把马子
How am I gonna get girls back home if I haven’t killed a Nazi?
克雷 拜托啦 价码随便你开
Clay, please. I’ll do anything you say. Just name your price. Come here.
野狗
Wild dog.
随便开 -随便
Anything, sir? -Anything, anything.
我要你的狗
Give me your dog.
7赔1 我们去不成 -还是去吧 把事情办完
Seven-to-1 we’re not going. -Let’s just go. Let’s just get it over with.
我宁愿去法国的小目标
I’d rather get it over going to a nice little French target.
如果脱困 还能躲在法国女孩的房♥里
If we bail out, we can hide in some French girl’s hayloft.
恶棍 你只想着这个
Rascal, is that all you think about?
没错 我会帮你化妆
Yes, Virgin, it is. I have to make up for you.
成熟一点 恶棍 -闭嘴 处♥男♥ 你真恶心
Why don’t you grow up, Rascal? -Shut up, Virgin. You make me sick.
你们都闭嘴 -够了 够了
Why don’t the both of you shut up? -All right. All right.
拜托 -冷静
Come on. -Calm down.
吵架不会加快任务
Getting excited isn’t gonna make this go any faster.
大家好好学学菲尔
Just relax. Try to be a little bit more like Phil.
这是什么 写诗 -还给我
Hey, what do we got here? Poetry. -Hey, give it back.
我们机上有诗人 -可以还我了吗
We have a poet onboard. -May I have my book, please?
丹尼 念首诗来听 好吗 -对啊
Why don’t you read us a poem, Danny? -Yeah, yeah, come on.
我想听诗 -不 不 不
I wanna hear some poetry. -No, no, no.
还没写完
No, nothing’s finished.
我不知道你会写诗 念来听听
I didn’t know you wrote. Read us something.
我也想听 拜托啦
Yeah, I wanna hear some poetry. Come on.
拜托啦 丹尼 别害羞 -念来听听
Come on, Danny, don’t be shy. -Read us something you’ve started.
大文豪登机了 各位
We got a regular old Shakespeare onboard, fellas.
巧舌如簧
Frilly words there.
杰克 来点情境音乐
You got a good tone, Jack, heh. Tone-deaf.
我知道我将遭遇厄运 在头顶上的云间某处
I know that I shall meet my fate Somewhere among the clouds above
主啊
Oh, Lord.
我对所抗击者并不仇恨 我对所保卫者也不爱慕
Those that I fight I do not hate Those that I guard I do not love
不是闻人或欢呼的群众
Nor law, nor duty bade me fight
或法律或义务使我参战
Nor public men, nor cheering crowds
是一股寂寞的愉快冲动
A lonely impulse of delight
长驱直入这云中的骚乱
Drove to this tumult in the clouds
我回想一切 权衡一切
I balanced all, brought all to mind
未来的岁月似毫无意义
The years to come seemed waste of breath
毫无意义是以往的岁月
A waste of breath the years behind
二者平衡在这生死之际
In balance with this life, this death
机长
Captain!
该上天了 五分钟内启动 五分钟
You’re going up. Start engines in five minutes. Five minutes.
中尉
Say, lieutenant, lieutenant, um…
我在想 如果你真想开枪 可以来后面帮我
I was thinking, if you really want to, you can come back and fire my gun.
我不会给你小狗 -拜托
I’m not giving you my dog. -Oh, lieutenant.
谁要那只长满跳蚤的老狗啊
I don’t want that flea-bitten, mangy old pooch anyway.
快起来 菲尔 该干活了
Okay. Wake up, Phil. Time to go to work.
风城号♥
优柔处♥女♥号♥
美梦号♥
风城号♥
黑眼豆豆号♥
克鲁尼宝贝号♥
牧童号♥
妈妈的乖儿子号♥
该我们上了
Here we go, boys.
孟非斯美女号♥
孟娜宝贝 让我们今天打下一些109战机
Okay, Mona baby. We’re gonna get us a nice 109 today.
我们战绩辉煌
We did it before, we’ll do it again.
对着机炮甜言蜜语没用的 开枪就好
Sweet-talking your gun won’t help, Jack. Just straight shooting.
闭嘴 尤金
Hey, shut up, Gene.
有一次我对着两架纳粹战机
Well, you know, when I got my two Nazi fighters…
闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
杰克
Okay, Jack.
爬升动力 -知道了
Climb power. -I know.
注意整流罩 -知道了
Watch the cowl flaps. -I know.
小心哪 老天
Look out! Oh, my God!
路克 接手一下
Luke, take over for a minute.
伴飞的僚机是谁
Hey, it’s Baby Ruth. Who’s our right wingman?
母亲与祖国号♥
Mother and Country.
糟糕 是菜鸟
Oh, swell. The rookie crew.
喝汤吗 -不了 长官
Soup? -No, thank you, sir.
路克 -不用
Luke? -No, thanks.
报告机长 可以开保险了吗 -去吧
Captain, okay if I arm my bombs? -Yeah, go ahead.
瓦尔 收下它 -你不会死的啦
Val, take this. -You’re not gonna die.
以防万一
Just in case.
闭嘴把事情做好
You’re flak-happy. Now, just do your job and shut up.
炸♥弹♥启动了
Bombs armed.
恶棍 球型炮塔没问题
Rascal, there’s nothing wrong with the ball turret.
又不是你的头 维吉 -我只是尽本分 恶棍
Don’t worry your pretty head about it, Virge. -I’m just doing my job, Rascal.
谢了 老兄
Oh, now you do it? Thanks a lot, buddy.
行了吗 -谢了
Okay? -Yes, thank you.
高度一万英尺 全体♥检♥查氧气面罩
We’re at 10,000 feet. Let’s hear those oxygen checks.
克雷 后面没事吧