and that I called your wife a fuckin’ whore.
而且还骂你老婆是贱婊♥子♥
Don’t say another fuckin’ word. About your whore of a wife?
他妈的不准再说下去 不准再说什么? 你老婆是臭婊♥子♥?
I read about your condition, Leonard.
据说短期失忆
You know what one of the causes of short-term memory loss is?
这种病 其中一个原因
Venereal disease.
是性病
Maybe your cunt of a fucking wife sucked one too many diseased cocks…
或者你的淫♥贱♥老婆搞过有性病的男人 传染给你
and turned you into a fucking retard!
把你传染成白♥痴♥
You sad, sad freak.
你这个可怜的死怪人
I can say whatever the fuck I want…
我想说什么 就说什么
and you won’t remember.
你不会记得
We’ll still be best friends…
我们依然做好朋友
or maybe even lovers.
甚至做情人
Fuck.
妈的
I’ll see you soon.
我很快回来
Stay focused. Find a pen.
集中精神 找支笔记下来
Gotta write this down. Gotta write it down.
记下来 记下来
Concentrate. Concentrate. Concentrate.
集中精神 集中精神 集中精神
Keep it in mind. Keep it in mind. Keep it in mind.
记住 记住 记住
Come on. Gotta find a pen. I gotta find a pen.
找支笔 我要找支笔
Write this down. Write this down, exactly what happened.
记下来 统统记下来
Gonna write down exactly what happened. Come on.
记下所发生的事情 快点!
I gotta find a pen. Geez!Come on.
我要找支笔 快点!
Keep focused. Keep focused.
集中精神 集中精神
Keep it in mind. Come on. Find a pen.
记住 快找支笔
Write this note. Write down what happened.
记下来 记下所发生的事情
Write it down. Concentrate. Keep it in mind.
集中精神 记住 找技笔
What happened?
发生了什么事?
What does it look like? He beat the shit out of me.
还用问? 他打我
Who?
谁?
Fuck, Leonard. Dodd. Dodd beat the shit out of me.
陶德啊! 陶德打我
Hello?
有人吗?
It’s Burt, from the front desk.
我是柜台的伯特
Yeah? I know you said you didn’t want any calls.
什么事? 你吩咐过不接电♥话♥
But this guy called. He’s on the phone now. He says he’s a cop.
可是这个人打电♥话♥来 自称警♥察♥
A cop? Yeah.
警♥察♥? 是的
He says you’re really gonna wanna know what he has to say.
他说他有你要的资料
I’m not too good on the phone.
我不喜欢讲电♥话♥
I need to look people in the eye when I talk to them.
我要面对面谈
You can crash on the couch. It’s comfortable.
去沙发休息吧 会很舒服
Just have a seat.
坐吧
Thanks.
谢谢
How long do you think it’s gonna take you?
你认为需要多久?
You told me you were looking for the guy who killed your wife?
多久才找到杀妻仇人?
That depends on if he’s here in town or if he’s moved on.
视乎他在本地或是外地
I have my file here.
我有他的资料
Can I ask you something? If you have all of that information…
让我问问你 你既然资料齐全
then why haven’t the police found him for you?
为什么警方不替你缉凶?
They’re not looking for him. Why not?
警方不肯缉凶 为什么?
They don’t think he exists. You see, I told them what I remembered.
他们认为已经没有凶手 我把经过告诉了他们
I was asleep.
我正睡着
Something woke me up.
有声音吵醒我
Her side of the bed was cold.
她的床是凉的
She’d obviously been out of bed for a while.
起床很久了
There had to be a second man.
必定有第二个凶手
Somebody hit me from behind. I remember.
他从背后袭击我
It’s about the last thing that I do remember.
此后 我什么都不记得
Look. The police did not believe me. If we check the police…
警方不相信有第二个凶手
How did they explain what you do remember? The gun and stuff.
警方怎么解释案情? 怎么解释枪和其他?
John G. was clever.
约翰·G 很狡猾
He was clever.
很狡猾
See, he took the dead man’s gun,
他拿掉死者的枪
he replaced it with the sap that he hit me with.
然后换上袭击过我的棍子
He left my gun and he left the getaway car.
留下我的枪和贼车
He gave the police a complete package.
于是误导了警方
They found the sap with my blood on it in the dead man’s hand.
警方在死者手中的棍发现我血迹
And they only found my gun.
并且只找到我的枪
They didn’t need to look for anybody else.
于是断定只有一个凶手
I was the only guy who disagreed with the facts,
我认为有第二个
and I had brain damage.
可是我的脑受了伤
The cops are not gonna believe someone in my condition.
警方不会相信有脑袋有病的人
Leonard, you can stay here for a couple of days if it’ll help you.
蓝纳 你可以在这里住几天
Thanks.
谢谢你
I have to go back to work.
我要上班去
So,just make yourself at home.
不用客气
You can watch TV or you can have some food, whatever you want, okay?
随便看电视 随便吃东西 好吗?
Make yourself at home. One thing.
不用客气 一件事
Something to remember you by. My name is Natalie.
我必须要这样记住你 我叫娜塔莉
“Natalie.”
“娜塔莉”
What’s wrong? Somebody’s come already.
什么事? 有人来过
On the house. Thanks.
店里请客 谢谢
You really do have a problem.
你确实有毛病
Just like that cop said.
正如警♥察♥所说的一样
Your condition.
你有病
Nobody’s perfect.
没有人十全十美
What’s the last thing that you do remember?
你最后记得的是什么?
My wife. That’s sweet.
我太太 真甜蜜
Dying.
垂死
I remember my wife dying.
我记得我太太垂死的情形
Let me get you another one.
我替你换一杯
I think this one’s dusty.
这个杯子脏了
Why are you calling me? What do you want?
你为什么找我? 要什么?
I know you’re a cop, but what do you want?
我知道你是警♥察♥
Have I done something wrong?
我犯了法?
I don’t know. Something bad, maybe.
我不知道 或许不好吧
Why are you asking me? I can’t remember what I’ve done.
为什么问我? 我记不起
You wouldn’t believe me anyway.
你反正不会相信
Because of my condition.
因为我的病
You don’t believe someone with this condition.
你不会相信我有这种病
Nobody believed Sammy! I didn’t even fucking believe Sammy!
就像我不相信萨米一样!
“Ferdy’s Bar.”
“佛迪酒吧”
“Come by after. Natalie.”
“下班过来 娜塔莉”
I’ll have a beer, please.
啤酒 麻烦你
What do you want? A beer, please.
要什么? 啤酒 麻烦你
You can’tjust waltz in here dressed like that and ask for a beer.
你穿成那模样来喝啤酒?
What, is there a dress code? Why are you here?
你们有服装规定? 你为什么来这里?
I’m meeting someone called Natalie. That’s me.
我想找个叫娜塔莉的人 我就是
Yeah. We met before, right?
我们见过面 是不是?
Then why am I here? I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me.
那么我来做什么? 不知道 你自已说好了
I don’t remember. I have no short-term memory. It’s not amnesia.
我记不得 我没有短期记忆 但不是失忆症
You’re the memory guy. How do you know about me?
原来你是那个失忆的人 你怎知道?
My boyfriend told me about you.
我男友提过你
Yeah? Who’s your boyfriend? Jimmy Grants. Do you know him?
你男友叫什么? 吉米·葛蓝斯 你认识吗?
No.
不认识
He knows you. He told me about you.
他认识你 提过你
He said you were staying at the Discount.
说你住在特惠旅馆
In fact, a cop came by earlier, was looking for you.
之前有警♥察♥来找你
Said he was looking for a guy who can’t remember anything…
说要找一个 完全糊里糊涂的人
wouldn’t know how he got here or what he’d done.
做过什么事都不记得的人
Said I get a lot of guys around here like that.
说我这里很多这种人
Chronic alcoholism is one cause of short-term memory loss.
酗酒是短期失忆的一个原因
Are you Teddy? No. My name’s Leonard.
你叫泰迪? 不是 我叫蓝纳
Did Teddy send you? I don’t know.
泰迪派你来? 我不知道
What’s happened to Jimmy? I don’t know that either.
吉米现在怎样了? 我也不知道
Sorry. You don’t remember anything?
对不起 你什么都记不起?
You don’t remember where you’ve been or what you’vejust done.
记不起去过哪里 做过什么?
No. I can’t make new memories. Everything just fades.
记不起 我没有短期记忆 什么都忘掉
Then why did you come here? I found this in my pocket.
那么你来做什么? 我在口袋里找到这个
Your pocket.
你的口袋?
Bar bet. Care to contribute?
酒吧赌注 有兴趣参加吗?
No, thanks. It’s for a lot of money.
不用客气 彩金好多