他一周前就该回来了 每次我打电♥话♥
He was supposed to be back a week ago, and every time I call,
对方都说他很快就会回来
someone says that he’s gonna be back soon,
他很快就会回来
he’s gonna be back soon.
我有点糊涂
I’m just a little bit confused.
我只是告诉你我知道的 下士…
I’m just telling you what I know, Corporal…
还有 请别再打过来了
And please, don’t call again.
我一有消息会立刻通知你的 好吗
I’ll let you know as soon as I have something to report, okay?
好吧 等一下 如果有人可以…
Okay, wait just one second. If somebody could just…
这太棒了 宝贝
This is wonderful, honey.
你看到了吗 梅根
Did you see this, Megan?
噢 简直太棒了
Oh! This is wonderful.
宝贝 这是给你的
Here, honey, this is for you.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
我本来想多给你几件的 宝贝
I would have liked to get you more, honey,
但是美容店排队很慢 所以…
but the salon’s been slow so…
没关系
That’s okay.
所以 我就选了它 宝贝
So, that’s the one, honey.
你肯定想象不到我有多开心
I’m, like, so happy, you can’t even imagine.
彭德尔顿营地 加州
再跟威尔金斯确认一下 好吗
Just double check with Wilkins, all right?
是的 长官
Yes, sir, will do.
– 雷诺兹
– Reynolds?
嘿 我是利维下士
Hey, I’m Corporal Leavey.
– 利维 – 没错
– Leavey? – Yeah.
哇
Wow.
你知道自己在电♥话♥里有点咄咄逼人吧
You do know your phone style is a bit aggressive, right?
其实 我不这样认为
Actually, I don’t think she does.
– 嘿 – 你好 利维
– Hey. – Hey, what’s up, Leavey?
– 嗨 – 你还好吗
– Hi. – How you doing?
– 没事吧 – 没事 我很好
– You all right? – Yeah, I’m okay.
我听说你出任务的时候有点慌张
I heard you got a little rattled up out there.
– 一切还好吗 – 我很好
– Everything okay? – I’m fine.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
上周
Uh, last week.
我就来几天 然后就回去了
I’m just here for a couple days, then I’m going back.
雷克斯怎么样了 他在哪
How’s Rex? Where is he?
我不知道 我有一阵子没见到他了
I don’t know. I haven’t seen him in a while.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
我不知道他好不好
I don’t know how he is,
但是没有他的日子我很颓废
but I’ve been crap without him.
是的 我无法想象
Yeah, yeah, I can’t imagine.
我从来没离开布鲁诺超过十二小时
I haven’t left Bruno for what, 12 hours?
谁是好孩子 布鲁诺
Who’s a good boy, Bruno?
好的 长官 我会告诉她的
Yes, sir, I’ll tell her.
嘿 要是你愿意 你也可以去抱你的狗了
Hey, you can go and cuddle, too, if you like.
雷克斯刚被送到门口
Rex just pulled up to the gate.
– 布鲁诺, 布鲁诺. – 再见 长官
– Bruno, Bruno. – Bye, sir.
好的
All right.
嗨
Hey, hi!
过来 好孩子
Come here, come here, good boy.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
好孩子 很好 太好了
Good boy, good, hi, good.
好孩子
Oh! Good boy.
没事了
Okay.
好孩子 好孩子 好孩子
Good boy, good boy, good boy, good boy, good boy.
很好
Good.
很好 加油
Good, good, come on.
来 停下 这边
Come on, stop, this way.
雷克斯 来 没事的
Rex, come, it’s okay.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what’s going on?
他们说我不需要穿裤子
They told me I didn’t need the bottoms.
没错 除非你不想要
Yeah, well that depends on how much you like keeping
你那两瓣屁♥股♥了
both halves of your ass.
把裤子穿上
Keep them on.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
你们真有意思
You guys are very funny!
没事 慢一点 慢一点 慢一点
Okay, slow down, slow down, slow down,
这只是花而已 没事的
it’s just some flowers, it’s okay.
给你买♥♥了些花
因为丝瓜络都卖♥♥光了
这是…
It’s…
讽刺的是 他们最后发现丝瓜络有货
The crazy part, then they ended up having loofahs,
但他们说单买♥♥一个不送货
but they said they couldn’t deliver a loofah.
太贴心了 真的很贴心
It was sweet, that’s really sweet.
花我也很喜欢
I mean, I like flowers, too.
那就好 但如果是丝瓜络 是吧
Cool, but the loofah would have been, come on.
是的 那会更有趣
That would have been funnier, yeah.
– 丝瓜络效果更佳 对吧 – 没错
– The loofah would have worked, right? – Yeah, yeah.
我知道…
I know. Um…
那么 嗨
So, hi.
– 嗨 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
哇 你真的很壮
Wow, you’re really strong.
简直像大学的床 宿舍的床
They’re like college beds, like dorm room beds.
– 糟透了 – 是的
– It’s awful. – Yeah.
好消息是你可能不需要
Well, the good news is you probably don’t have
再付酒钱了
to pay for drinks anymore
现在你是战争英雄了 你很重要
now that you’re a war hero and everything.
你觉得我是个英雄
You think I’m a hero?
大家都这么说
Well, that’s the word on the street.
那么你最近都在忙些什么 有什么新闻吗
So what have you been up to? What’s going on?
大部分时间在理疗 这是最糟的
Um, mostly just physical therapy. It’s the worst.
我的护士绝对是女巫转世 理疗过程很无趣
The nurse is an absolute witch, so that’s not fun.
– 是吗 – 是的
– Ai! – Yeah.
那么 哪里痛 伤到哪里了
So, what hurts? Where does it hurt?
主要是头部
Mostly my head.
背和脖子
My back, my neck,
我还觉得…
and I just…
炸♥弹♥好像震裂了我的脚背
It feels like the bomb blew out my arches.
– 所以几乎全身都是伤 – 嗯
– So everywhere. – Mmm-hmm.
好吧 那你不能再穿高跟鞋了
Well, no more high heels for you.
我知道 我对此很失望
I know, so bummed about that.
把你的脚给我
Hey, let me get your foot.
让我来施点魔法
Let me do some magic.
– 按♥摩♥吗 – 没错
– A massage? – Yeah.
因为你是英雄
Just ’cause you’re a hero.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
英雄可以享受按♥摩♥
Heroes get massages.
我应该多被炸几次
I should get exploded more often.
是啊 我应该经常飞回来
Yeah, I should fly back more often.
你的雷克斯 他怎么样了
How’s your boy, Rex, doing?
他很好
He’s good.
他好多了 只不过好的有点慢
He’s doing better, it’s just slow.
估计再过几周 我就能和他
I think that I’m gonna be able to start training with him again
重新开始训练了
in a couple weeks.
嗯
Hmm.
你要待多久
How long do I have you for?
那看情况
Well, that depends.
你希望我待多久
How long do you want me for?
我很年轻 我的家人都能活到八十多岁
I’m a young man, we live into our 80s in my family.
我爸妈离婚了
Yeah, we get divorced in mine.
或许 我会考虑为你破个例
I could possibly make an exception, though,
如果你能一下子变成一个洋基队球迷
if you were all of a sudden, say, a Yankees fan,
看很多场洋基队的比赛
went to a lot of Yankees games.
太过分了 这个要求太过分了
That’s a lot, you see, that’s a lot to ask for.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
我是认真的
I’m being serious.
我也是
Well, so am I.
我不相信什么天长地久
I don’t do the whole forever and ever thing.
听着 相信我 通常我也不会
Look, trust me, neither do I, usually.
好了 别这么严肃
Okay, well, so stop being so serious.
我们还是… 我们还是亲热一会吧
Let’s just…Let’s just make out.
检查 二十分钟之后