我们跟着你走 利维
We’ll follow you, Leavey.
移♥动♥
Let’s move out.
他又发现了一个
He found another one?

Yeah.
是压力盘
It’s a pressure plate.
好孩子 找
Good boy. Seek.
好 利维 我们为你准备好了
Okay, Leavey, we’re ready for you.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
– 利维 该你了 – 找
– Leavey, you’re up. – Seek.
这是一所学校
This is a school.
真是一团糟
That’s messed up.

Seek.
好了 利维
Okay, Leavey.
妈的
Whoa, shit…
看起来他们刚走没多久
Looks like they were just here.
中奖了
Jackpot.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
利维 利维 利维
Leavey, Leavey, Leavey!
没事儿
Hey. It’s okay.
– 是戈麦斯 – 你想让我做什么
– It’s Gomez. – What do you want me to do?
我不知道 哪里不太对劲
I don’t know, something’s not right.
他刚刚被炸伤了 我不知道发生了什么
He just got blown up, man. I don’t know what’s going on.
利维 我要走了 我要走了
Leavey, I gotta move, I gotta move.
趴下
Get down!
约翰逊 约翰逊
Johnson, Johnson!
动起来 快动起来
Move it! Let’s move!
我们得离开这
We gotta move!
等等
Wait!
掩护 移♥动♥
Covering, move!
快 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
约翰逊
Johnson!
快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
快走 快走
Let’s go, let’s go.
控制火力 说话 伙计们 说话
Suppress the fire, let’s talk, boys, talk.
我想听到有人说话
I wanna hear talk!
瞄准射击 瞄准射击
Point and shoot, point and shoot.
动起来 动起来
Move it, move it.
利维 利维
Leavey, Leavey!
约翰逊 约翰逊 走
Johnson, Johnson, go!
我们必须动起来
We gotta move!
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
动起来
Move!
奥康纳 奥康纳
O’Connor, O’Connor.
掩护 移♥动♥
Covering. Move!
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Move, move!
移♥动♥ 约翰逊
Move, Johnson!
掩护 移♥动♥
Covering, move!
快 利维 利维 移♥动♥
Go, Leavey, Leavey, move!
动起来 动起来
Moving, moving!
快走 快走 快走
We gotta go, let’s go, let’s go!
控制火力 右翼 动起来 伙计们
Suppressing fire, right flank. Let’s move, boys.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Light ’em up.
快走 快走
Let’s go, let’s go!
快走 动起来 动起来
Let’s go, move it, move it.
快 快 快走
Come on, come on, let’s go.
掩护
Covering!
施里纳 利维和戈麦斯在哪儿
Shriner, where’s Leavey, Gomez?
约翰逊 移♥动♥
Johnson, move!
掩护 移♥动♥
Covering, move!
利维 准备好了吗
Leavey, ready?
快 快走 快走
Come on, let’s go, let’s go.
– 快走 快走 – 好
– Let’s go, let’s go. – Okay.

Hurry up.
温切斯特步♥枪♥弹♥药♥不足了
Winchester running low on ammo.
– 快 快 快 – 等一下
– Go, go, go. – Wait.
快走 快走 进来
Let’s go, let’s go, get in.
动起来 动起来 利维
Move it, move it, Leavey.
戈麦斯 快点 进来
Gomez, come on, get in.
利维
Leavey!

Stop.
她好像没上来
I think she didn’t make it.
– 她没上来 – 马上停车
– She didn’t make it! – Hold it right now.
没事 没事
It’s okay, it’s okay.
我没事 我没事 我没事
I’m okay, I’m okay, I’m okay.
右翼 在那儿
On the right flank, right there.
她没上来
She didn’t make it.
– 停车 – 利维
– Hold it. – Leavey!
– 快走 快走 – 动起来 动起来
– Let’s go, let’s go. – Move it, move it.
– 我们要走 – 等等
– We’re leaving. – Wait!
减速 减速 她没进来
Slow down, slow down, she’s not in.
好了 我们走 我们走
Okay, let’s go, let’s go.
– 没错 我们接到她了 – 走 快走
– Yeah, we got her. – Move, move!
利维 你需要尽快用救护直升飞机运送
Leavey, you’re Medevac ASAP.
嘿 我会照顾他的 好吗
Hey, I’ll take care of him, okay?
我保证
I promise.
听着
Listen to me.
出任务的本该是我
It should have been me, all right?
这里是从拉马迪起飞的直升机零九号♥
This is helo zero niner departing Ramadi with one wounded
搭载一名伤员前往巴格达医院途中 完毕
en route to Baghdad hospital, over.
好了 下士
Okay, Corporal.
你的鼓膜破裂 所以出现听力下降
Uh, you’ve got ruptured eardrums, so hearing loss
甚至短暂失忆都很正常
and even short-term memory loss are gonna be normal,
但你能完全康复
but you should fully recover.
– 我的狗在哪里 – 他没事
– Where’s my dog? – He’s okay.
他很好 他在布卢戴蒙德
He’s fine, he’s at Blue Diamond.
– 我要见他 – 不行 不行
– I need to see him. – Oh, no, no.
下士 不行 躺下
Uh-uh, Corporal, no, no. Lay down.
他没事的 他很好
He’s okay, he’s fine.
重要的是我们会照顾你 确保你没事
The important thing is we look after you, make sure you’re okay.
顺便告诉你一声 下士
And just so you know, they’re sending you home
三周后他们会送你回家过圣诞节
for Christmas, Corporal, three weeks,
然后带你到彭德尔顿接受康复训练
then back to Pendleton for training and rehab,
等你回到基地 会见到你的狗的 好吗
and you’ll see your dog when you get back to base, okay?
我们通知了她的长官 他知道发生了什么
Uh, we notified her commander, so he’s aware of what’s going on.
爸爸
Dad.
你回来了我很高兴 你还好吗
I’m glad you’re home. You okay?

Mmm-hmm.
你看起来不错
You look good.
好吧
Okay.
我圣诞节要工作
I gotta work on Christmas.
没关系 爸爸
It’s okay, Dad.
– 你确定 – 是的
– You sure? – Yeah.
– 你没事吧 – 没事
– You’re okay? – Yeah.
她可能不希望我…
She’d probably rather if I didn’t…
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
靠近那里 所以
Go near there, so…
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Yeah, Merry Christmas.
– 我爱你 – 我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you’re okay.
再见了
Bye, you.
你确定你没事吧
You’re sure you’re okay with that?
– 嗯 我能搞定 – 好吧
– Yeah, I got it. – All right.
– 谢谢 – 好
– Thank you. – Yeah.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我很抱歉 但我…
Okay, I am sorry, but I’m just…
你说雷克斯还没回来是什么意思
What do you mean Rex isn’t back yet?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!