跳
Up.
跳
Up.
跳
Up.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy, good boy.
天哪
Oh, gee.
你以为我会怕你
You think I’m afraid of you?
好吧
Okay.
我怕了
I am afraid of you.
别以为我不能你让也怕我
But don’t think I can’t make you afraid of me, too.
– 没错 我很厉害的 – 利维
– That’s right, I’m a badass… – Leavey…
你还没被咬够是吗
You back for more, huh?
军士长 我怎么能成为一名训犬员呢
Gunny, how do I become a dog handler?
– 你吗 – 对
– You? – Yeah.
我到底要怎么做呢
What do I have to do exactly?
首先 停止再惹麻烦
For starters, you need to stop screwing up.
其次 你需要专家级步♥枪♥射击评分
Then, you’ll need an expert rifle score,
所有科目考试九十分以上
above 90% on all your exams,
体能测试成绩为优秀
a first class PFT,
你知道谁能做到这些吗
and you know who gets those things?
那些不胡闹搅屎的人
People who aren’t full of shit.
军士长 过去几天我一直在跟狗屎打交道
Gunny, I’ve been dealing with a lot of shit the past few days,
我可以保证 我跟狗屎可不一样
and I can assure you, I am not full of it.
好吧 这倒是让我很惊讶 因为除非我听错了
Well, that would surprise me, because unless I heard wrong,
你刚被发现在宪兵司令的办公室外撒尿
you were just found pissing outside the Provost Marshal’s office.
宪兵司令
The Provost Marshal?
这绝对是胡闹搅屎的人的行为 你不觉得么
And that’s definitely the act of a full-of-shit person, don’t you think?
是的 军士长
Yes, Gunny.
妈蛋
Crap.
“基恩 莫纳汉 洋基队的资深教练缺席
“Gene Monahan, the Yankees’ veteran trainer, is out.
似乎其中一名当班队医也缺席”
Looks like one of the doctors in attendance is out.”
停火 停火 退膛 射击结束
Cease fire, cease fire, unload, all clear.
你手中掌握着别人的生死
There’s lives in your hands.
是 长官 你是他的指挥者
Yes, sir. And you are the alpha.
指令由你发出 用心想清楚
It comes from you, bring it from here,
让他知道你是认真的
so he knows you mean it.
我们要再演习一遍吗
So, you want us to run it again?
我们要一直演习直到做对为止
So we gonna keep running this till we get it right.
你们要在战场拯救生命
You’re gonna save lives out there.
“红袜队涌出了队员席
“And the Red Sox come pouring out of their dugout,
洋基队也离开了他们的队员席
the Yankees out of theirs.
他们在投手区混战成一团
They’ve all met out near the pitcher’s mound in a scrum.
同时…”
Meanwhile…”
为什么你每次跑步的终点都是这
Why does your run always seem to end up here?
是吗 我没注意
Does it? I hadn’t noticed.
我几周内会进行体能测试
Hey, I’ve got a PFT in a couple of weeks.
我在想
Just wondering,
你们准备招人么
you got any openings coming up?
谈话愉快
Good talk.
“开球 球飞向左外野
“Out of the gate, there’s a fly ball deep to left,
球还在飞 终于
it’s on its way, there it goes,
洋基队要进入世界棒球大赛了”
and the Yankees are going to the World Series!”
停火 停火 退膛 射击结束
Cease fire, cease fire, unload, all clear.
射手 你出师了
Shooters, your prep time has ended
五轮五发全中
with a magazine of five rounds.
我完成了晨报
I finished the morning reports.
我还需要训练员的时间表
I need the trainer’s schedule, too.
– 什时候要 – 下午两点
– When do you need it by? – 1400.
– 收到 军士长 – 进来
On it, Gunny. Enter.
一等兵利维
PFC Leavey,
你能做到我还真是一点都不意外
why am I not surprised to see you in here today?
我听说你体能测试得了优秀
Yeah, I heard you got first class on your PFT,
还有专家级射击评分
and you shot expert.
– 军士长 有狗分配给我么 – 没有
– Gunny, do you have a dog for me? – No.
我说解散了么
Did I excuse you?
但是 我倒是有个铁盒子
But I do got a can, though.
你意下如何 梅森
What you say there, Mason?
她训练个铁盒子不成问题吧
Think she ready for a can?
我觉得可以 军士长
I think so, Gunny.
走吧
Carry on.
开始吧
Let’s get to work.
嘿 狗不错啊
Hey, cute dog.
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
我是说 她的名字
I mean, her name.
我还没起名 我们还没过磨合期呢
I haven’t named her yet, I’m waiting for us to bond.
别忘了多夸夸它
Don’t forgot to use your praise voice.
好铁盒 好铁盒
Good can, good can.
至少我的铁盒听话
At least my can listens to me.
她也听我的话 你很听话对吗 宝贝
Hey, she listens to me. You listen to me, right, baby?
你听见了吗
You hear that?
听见了吗
Come on. You hear that?
早上好
Morning.
早上好 军士长
Morning, Gunny.
昨晚有人酒驾吗
Any DUIs last night?
没有 军士
No, Gunny.
很好 今天会是是很棒的一天
Good. It’s gonna be a good day.
训练将会比以往更加艰难
We gonna train harder than ever before.
沃尔特斯 你昨晚干了什么
Walters, what was you doing last night?
玩光晕游戏 军士长
Playing Halo, Gunny.
你整天就干这个
That’s what you do all the time?
你三周后就要出国了
You shipping out in three weeks.
关键时刻要做好战斗的准备
You better be ready to fight when it’s time to fight.
– 梅森 – 是 军士长
Mason. Yes, Gunny.
你还是处♥男♥吗
Are you still a virgin?
不是 军士
No, Gunny.
你确定吗 你看起来挺像
Are you sure about that? Because you look like one.
班尼特 你昨晚和老婆通话了吗
Bennett, did you talk to your wife last night?
– 没有 军士长 – 你真以为我在乎吗
– No, Gunny. – You think I give a damn?
科莱塔 收起你那满脸堆笑
Coletta, you wipe that smile off your face.
是 军士长
Yes, Gunny.
严肃起来
Now, on a serious note,
这有一位刚从伊♥拉♥克♥回来的长官
I have somebody that just came back from Iraq.
他会告诉你们各种作战经验
He wants to talk to y’all about the experience,
好让你们心里有点数
so you’ll know what it is.
他去过你们要去的地方
He’s been where you’re going,
他告诉你们的 将会拯救性命
and the things that he tells you will save lives
包括四肢
and save limbs.
这位是安德鲁 迪安中士
This is Sergeant Andrew Dean.
– 中士 请发言 – 谢谢你 军士长
– Sergeant, take the floor. – Thank you, Gunny.
– 早上好 – 早上好 中士
– Morning. – Morning, Sergeant.
准备好迎接战争了吗
Are you ready for war?
准备好了 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
你们准备的一切
Everything you’ve prepared for,
上过的每一节课
every lesson you’ve learnt,
自认为了解的每一件事
everything you think you know
踏入战场的一瞬间 都会被抛到九霄云外
will just go to shit the moment you’re in country.
这些自♥制♥炸♥弹♥里面 充满了战犬们
These homemade bombs are full of crap
从没闻过的气味
that our dogs have never sniffed.
当你被困在尘暴中 狗也会被迷惑
You get caught in a sandstorm, the dogs will be confused,
他们察觉不到气味
and they won’t be able to detect the odor cones.
毫不夸张地说 你们将经历腥风血雨
You’re about to be running through shit’s creek, literally.
负重五十磅
With 50 pounds on your back,
牵着一条狗
a dog on a leash,
努力不让自己用步♥枪♥敲打他的脑袋
trying not to smack his head in with your rifle.
你们保护的那些愚蠢的人
And the grunts that you’re protecting?
他们从第一天就会恨你
Well, they’ll pretty much hate you from day one.
这工作做好 拯救生命
Do this job right, you might save lives.
做不好 命丧黄泉
Do it wrong, and you’ll wind up dead.
不管我形容的有多可怕
And no matter how bad I’m making it sound,
离现实还差得远呢
I’m not even coming close.
你们得让他们冷静下来
You need to keep them calm.