还是继续执行了任务是吗
the two of you continued the mission.
– 没错 – 太棒了
– That’s right. – That’s amazing.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我看到有两万…
Now, I read that you have 22…
两万两千人
Twenty-two thousand.
两万两千人在你的请♥愿♥书上签字了
Twenty-two thousand names on your petition.
没错
Yes!
这样的支持对你有帮助吗
That kind of support, is it helping?
希望有所帮助 但现在还不好说
Well, we hope it is, but it’s too early to tell.
祝你好运 梅根 我们在这为你加油
Good luck, Megan, we’re really pulling for you here.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
走吧
Go ahead.
稍等
Hold there.
我是来参加退役典礼的
I’m here for the retirement ceremony.
去操场吧 下士
Head to the fields, Corporal.
走吧
There you go.
嘿 我认识你
Hey, I know you.
你是电视上那个有名的战地英雄对吧
Yeah, you’re, uh, that famous war hero, right, that’s on TV?
大都会球迷
Big-time Mets fan.
你怎么在这
What are you doing?
你回来了
You’re back.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我来参加 奇科的退役典礼
I’m, uh, here for Chico’s retirement,
两天后就归队了 去海军陆战队营地
then I ship back out in two days, Camp Leatherneck.
对那里永远都厌倦不了
Can’t get enough of that place.
之后就结束了
After that, that’s it.
该回家了
Time to come home.
我听说今天雷克斯今天也要退役
So, I hear Rex is retiring today, too.
没错
Yeah, I…
我在收集签名 还是想把他带回家
Trying to get signatures, still trying to bring him home.
你还要给自己惹上麻烦吗
Are you gonna get in some faces again?
可能还要打几架
Start a couple brawls, maybe?
给对方一个锁喉 再把他击倒
Put someone in a choke hold, knock someone out?
如果走投无路的话我会的
Yeah, yeah, if I have to, yeah.
抱歉 我没给你回电♥话♥
Sorry, I haven’t called you back. I…
没事的
It’s all good.
听我说
Look,
是时机不对
it wasn’t our time.
起码最后有个家伙得到了这个姑娘
At least one Marine gets the girl in the end.
你要知道 你惊动了指挥部每一层
You know, you rattled every chain in the command, right?
我可能要成为透露这个大新闻的人了
I get to be the one to break the big news.
最好趁他们没改变心意赶紧把他带走
Better take him home before they change their minds.
雷克斯
Rex!
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
喜欢吗
You like it?
坐下 真乖 那是什么
Sit, good boy, what’s that?
是什么啊
What is that? What’s that?
这个呢 你喜欢足球吗
What about this? You like a football?
你喜欢这个吧
You like that, you like that?
这是你最爱的
Oh, this is your favorite one.
这是你的女朋友
Here’s your girlfriend. Here’s your girlfriend.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
咬到我的手了
You’ve got my hand, you’ve got my hand.
你现在看起来不那么凶悍了 我的军犬
You don’t look so tough right now, war dog.
天啊 你被宠坏了
God, you’re spoiled.
就这样吧
There you go.
没事的
It’s okay.
不要怕
Don’t be scared.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天是退伍军人感恩日
today is Veterans Appreciation Day,
请欢迎两位特殊的洋基球迷
so please join us in welcoming two very special Yankees fans.
紫心勋章获得者 梅根 利维下士
Purple Heart recipient Corporal Megan Leavey,
以及雷克斯中士
and Sergeant Rex.
雷克斯中士 编号♥一六八
Sergeant Rex, Echo 168,
因执行炸♥弹♥巡逻任务时表现优异
was recognized for his superior performance of duty
而被公认为是一条出色的军犬
while serving as a patrol explosive military working dog.
去吧 海军陆战队
Go Marines! Yeah! Whoo!
不是吧
No!
海军陆战队营地 阿富汗
快拿下去
Get this off me!
雷克斯中士和利维下士
Sergeant Rex and Corporal Leavey,
无私的奉献
through their sacrifice together,
挽救了无数人的生命 所以今天
saved countless human lives, and so today,
我们要感激他们
we thank them.
亲爱的 你出名了
Famous, baby, you’re famous.
雷克斯直至2012年12月去世都与梅根生活在一起
雷克斯
Hey, Rex.
去拿那个玩具
Get that toy.
我去帮你拿吧
I’ll get it for you.
从海军陆战队退役后 梅根继续担任炸♥弹♥探测犬”爱国者”的训犬师
服务的客户包括联♥合♥国♥和洋基体育场
如今 梅根在新泽西州担任兽医技术员
纪念爱犬雷克斯
一九九九年四月至二零一二年十二月
你在叫什么
What you barking at?
伙计
Hi, buddy.
真乖
Good boy.