Inspection, 20 minutes.
– 这简直… – 别说话
– This is… – Don’t say anything.
– 我们会惹上麻烦的 对吧 – 是的
– We could get in trouble, though, right? – Yes.
我觉得我们应该换个地方
I think we should relocate…
但不是现在
But not now.
全体 立正
Detail, attention.
很遗憾地通知你们 安德鲁 迪安
I’m sorry to inform you that Andrew Dean,
安德鲁 迪安中士
Sergeant Andrew Dean,
于昨日十五点三十七分死于自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
was killed by a suicide bomber at 1537 yesterday.
他曾试图阻止爆♥炸♥的发生 但没能赶上
He tried to stop him, but he couldn’t in time.
布鲁诺幸存了下来
Bruno survived.
被发现的时候布鲁诺用身体护住了他
They found Bruno lying on top of him.
安德鲁 迪安是一名出色的海军陆战队士兵
Andrew Dean was a good Marine,
他也是一个好人
and he was a very good man.
愿上帝保佑他
God bless his soul.
布鲁诺 起来 布鲁诺, 布鲁诺
Bruno, up, Bruno, Bruno.
布鲁诺 过来 孩子 来 起来
Bruno, here boy, here, up.
布鲁诺 起来 布鲁诺 布鲁诺 这里
Bruno up, Bruno, Bruno, here boy.
布鲁诺 来 布鲁诺
Bruno, here, Bruno.
他在找他
He’s looking for him.
他是不会放弃的
He’ll never stop.
有时我们意识不到
Sometimes we don’t realize,
他们是我们的家人 我们也是他们的家人
as much as they our family, we theirs, too.
来吧 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on.
别这样 宝贝
Come on, baby.
好了 来 再试一次 我们再试一次
Okay, come on, gonna try again. Let’s try again.
准备好了吗
Ready? Ready?
雷克斯 来
Rex, come.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
快点 加油
Come on, come on.
我知道
I know.
没事的
It’s okay.
雷克斯 雷克斯
Rex, Rex.
没事的
Hey, it’s okay.
雷克斯 来 没事 没事的
Rex, come, it’s okay, it’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
我会保证你的安全
I’m gonna keep you safe.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what we’re gonna do,
但我们不会再回到那里了
but we’re not going back there.
紫心勋章 美国士兵在执行军事任务期间受伤或阵亡得到的勋章
我一直在考虑
So, I’ve been thinking,
我不想再重新应征了
I don’t think I’m gonna re-enlist.
你是怎么想的
How do you feel about that?
想不想跟我一起住
You wanna come live with me?
你刚刚放屁了吗
Did you just fart?
太恶心了
That’s disgusting.
现在你又要在我讲话的时候睡觉
And now you’re falling asleep while I talk to you?
你有什么计划吗
I mean, do you have any plans?
我的计划就是走一步看一步
My plan is just to figure it out as I go along.
过平民生活
The civilian life.
你想过那种通俗的生活
You wanna live that pop life?
那是什么
What is that?
你要成为天命真女组合的第四名成员吗
You’re gonna be the fourth member of Destiny’s Child?
不是的
Not exactly, no.
那不是我的计划
That wasn’t my plan.
现在我给你两周的时间
Now, I’m gonna give you two weeks,
你会觉得无聊头顶
and you’re gonna be bored out your mind.
我打赌 到时候你会回来 求我让你重返岗位
I bet you’ll be back in my office begging for your job back.
但我被炸飞了 所以
Yeah, but I was blown up, so…
无聊的生活似乎更适合现在的我
Boring sounds really great right now.
我知道你最近过的不好
I know it’s been some rough times recently,
但我希望你还没准备好时
but I just don’t want you to rush into something
先不要急着放弃
that you’re not ready to get into,
尤其是一份你热爱的工作
especially when this is something you love.
这确实是我所爱的 但是我…
It is what I love, but I…
我确定我找到了更爱的人 并且…
Pretty sure I found something, someone that I love even more, and, um…
其实 我一直在考虑
Well, actually, I was wondering,
我希望你能给我写封推荐信
I was hoping that you would write me a letter
支持我收养他
supporting me to adopt him.
当然可以 我会的 下士
Well, of course I will, Corporal.
你认为我疯了吗
You think I’m crazy?
这个问题有什么陷阱吗 就像…
Oh, is that a trick question? Like…
不 我是认真的
No, I’m being serious.
离开海军陆战队
What, for leaving the Marines?
是的
Yeah.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
你服完役了
You did your time.
你什么时候归队
Hey, when’s your tour up?
我已经归队了
It was up…
一周以前
A week ago.
现在 我归另一个分队了
Now, I’m theirs for another 51.
好吧 所以…
Okay, so…
你又入伍了
You re-upped?
是的
Yeah, I mean,
怎么 有问题吗
what, is that a problem?
没错
Yeah.
有问题
That’s a problem.
喔 喔 等一下 梅根
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, Megan.
梅根 你要干什么
Megan, what are you doing?
听着 你决定离开海军陆战队的时候
Look, you didn’t ask me when you decided
也没征求我的意见 我也不希望你这么做
to leave the Marines, and I wouldn’t expect you to.
这是你的决定 我很高兴…
Look, it’s your decision. I’m happy…
别假装你不知道这么做会惹我生气
Don’t pretend like you didn’t know this would piss me off.
你表现得好像我们之前谈过这个话题一样
You act like we talked about this.
我怎么会知道你会生气
I mean, how the hell could I know that?
我不知道 但你没问我我很不爽
I don’t know, but it sucks that you didn’t.
他很温和 他很温和
He’s tender, he’s tender.
没事的
It’s okay.
你想收养这只动物
You want to adopt this animal?
你知道你在做什么吗
Do you have any idea what you’re doing?
他只是受惊了 他很温和 我说过的
He’s scared and he’s tender, like I said.
无法被收养
请不要这样写
Please don’t write that.
你有没有听我说
Are you listening to me?
他只是在害怕而已 他讨厌戴狗罩
He’s just scared and he hates this muzzle that he’s wearing,
无意冒犯 他也不喜欢兽医
and no offense, but he’s not a massive fan of being at the vet’s either.
我一周后再见他
I’ll see him again in a week.
好吧 能不能不要在上面这样写
Okay, but please don’t leave that on his chart,
这样他们是不会让我收养他的
’cause they’ll never let me adopt him.
我就是这个意思
That’s the point.
你是不是有很大的权力之类的
Are you having some sort of like a power trip or something?
你不是应该帮助这些动物吗
Are you not supposed to be helping these animals?
你戳到了他的伤口
You poked him where he’s hurt.
所以他才有反应
He reacted.
如果你被脚下五英尺埋的四十磅炸♥药♥炸飞
Let’s set off 40 pounds of explosives five feet under you
看看你会不会喜欢被戳
and see how you like being poked afterwards.
拜托 求你了 把那些话从他的档案里删掉
Please, I’m begging you. Please take it out of his file!
– 雷克斯在哪 – 不知道
– Where’s Rex? – No idea.
– 嘿 福曼 – 过来
– Hey, Forman. – Come on.
这是在搞什么
What’s the deal?
让他准备好
I’m getting him ready.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
阿富汗需要他
They want him in Afghanistan.
什么 你到底在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
上面对他进行了重新调遣
They’re redeploying him.
不 不会的 他早就被免除现役了
No, no, they took him off active duty.
我想他们改变主意了
Well, I guess they changed their minds.
你是他的训犬员吗
Are you his handler?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 我们走
Hey, jerks. Let’s go.
军士长
Gunny.
天啊 利维 你在这做什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!