I am extremely boggled. You know,I’m sure we’ll get
我也非常困惑 我相信
To the bottom of who’s kicking whose butt.
谁输谁赢 终会真♥相♥大白
But in the meantime,let’s enjoy each other’s company.
但是在此期间 让我们享受相互的陪伴吧
I’m sorry,Bernard,of course,you’re right.
不好意思 伯纳德 当然你是对的
You know,I could use a breather.
我要放松一下
To Bernard,
敬伯纳德
for being the only normal thing in my crazy,upside-down world.
他是这疯狂颠倒的世界上唯一正常的人
To… being normal.
为正常而干杯
Roxanne? Yes?
洛克安妮 怎么
Say I wasn’t so normal.
假设我以前不是很正常
Let’s say I was bald and had the complexion of,
假设我以前是个秃顶 肤色是一种原色
Of a popular primary color,as a random,nonspecific example.
只是随机的 不是特定选择的
Would you still enjoy my company? Of course!
你还会喜欢我的陪伴吗 当然
You don’t judge a book by its cover
不能从书的封面来评论书的内容
or a person from the outside.
也不能以貌取人
That’s a relief to hear.
听着挺安慰的
You judge them based on their actions.
我们应当根据他人的行为做出判断
Well,that seems kind of petty,don’t you think?
这倒有点小心眼了 你不觉得吗
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Don’t look at me! Just a technical glitch!
别看我 只是个技术上的小故障
Don’t look yet! Well,never mind that.
先别看 别记在心上
Ok.
好了
Where were we?
我们之前说到哪了
You… Now,now,hold on.
你… 现在 等等
You!
真是你
I can explain!
我可以解释
What about everything you just said?
你刚才怎么说的
About judging a book by its cover?
看人不能看外表
Well,let’s take a look at the contents then,shall we?
那么我们来看下内在吧
You destroyed Metroman,you took over the city,
你摧毁了地铁侠 你占有了城市
And then,you actually got me to care about you!
然后你使我关心你
Why are you so evil? Tricking me?
你为何那么邪恶 戏弄我
What could you possibly hope to gain?
你到底希望得到什么
Wait a minute. I don’t believe this.
等等 我不相信
Do you really think that I would ever be with you?
你真以为我有可能和你在一起吗
No.
没有
Ok,Minion! You were right!
好吧 小不点 你是对的
I was… less right!
我…有点不对
We should stick to what we’re good at… being bad.
我们应该坚持我们的长项…当坏蛋
Minion?
小不点
You there!
那边那个
Yeah,you.
对 就是你
Bring out the black mamba.
把”黑曼巴”拿出来
Ok,Titan. it’s time to go down in style.
好 泰坦 是时候华丽地打一场了
I hear there’s a new hero who dares challenge my evil.
听说有一个新的英雄敢挑战我的邪恶
Where is the one they call Titan?
这个叫泰坦的英雄在哪儿
CHallenge me if you dare!
有种就来挑战我吧
Oh no. We’re gonna crash!
不 要撞上啦
This is embarrassing.
太尴尬了
Of all the inconsiderate,bone-headed…
不考虑别人 固执己见
…irresponsible,rude…
不负责任 粗鲁
Unprofessional,that’s what this is!
非职业 你就是这等货色
Would Metro man have kept me waiting?
要是地铁侠 会让我♥干♥等着吗
Of course not! he was a pro!
当然不会 他可是职业的
Hey,Megamind! You’re actually the guy I want to see.
大脑壳啊 我正想见你呢
Also,there’s a door here.
还有 这儿明明有门的
Do you have any idea how long I waited for you?
你知道我等了你多久吗
No,no,no,I totally understand what you’re saying.
别这样 我完全明白你说的
Could you just,just shut up for one second.
你可以先闭会儿嘴吗
I’m trying to beat this level.
我正闯关呢
Were you even planning on showing up?
你有打算现身吗
What’s this?
这是什么
Where did you get all this stuff?
你从哪儿得到这些东西的
It doesn’t belong to me.
它不属于我
You stole it? Pretty cool,right?
你偷的 很酷吧
No,no,no,no! you’re a hero!
这怎么行 你是英雄
Being a hero is for losers!
失败者才去做英雄
It’s work,work,work,24/7,and for what?
每天24小时不间断工作 为了什么
I only took the gig to get the girl,
为了赢得女孩的芳心 我就表演了一次
And it turns out Roxanne doesn’t want anything to do with me.
结果是洛克安妮不想跟我有任何关系
Roxanne Ritchi? Yeah! Roxanne Ritchi!
洛克安妮·里奇 对 洛克安妮·里奇
I saw her having dinner and making googly eyes
我看到她和一个白♥痴♥知识分子
At some intellectual dweeb!
眉目传情
Who needs all that noise?
我才不要听到那些噪音
That’s why I think we should team up.
所以我觉得我们可以合作
You… wait… what?
你…慢着…什么
With my power,and your big-headedness,
我的超能力和你的大头智慧
We could rule the city! You want to team up?
我们能够掌管城市 你居然想合作
I even drew up some new costume designs,see?
我还画了新的服装设计草图 瞧
Costume designs? You’d be the brains,
服装设计 你有头脑
So you’d get a little brain,
所以你的装束应该是
Wearing glasses on your costume,or something.
头上带上眼镜或者其他什么的
And since I’m the cool one,I’d have,like,
由于我是酷的那个人
Two tanks swordfighting…
所以我需要两辆坦克作战
I can’t believe you.
真不敢相信
All your gifts,all your powers,
你的天赋 你的能力
And you… you squander them for your own personal gain.
为了谋取私利 你都给浪费了
Yes! No! I’m the villain!
没错 不行 我才是恶棍
You’re the good guy! I do something bad,
你是好人 我是做坏事的
And you come and get me! That’s why I created you.
你得来找我作战 为此我才创造你的
Yeah,right. you’re nuts. space dad told me…
是啊 你是疯子 太空爸爸告诉我了
Look,I’m your space dad!
看好了 我就是你的太空爸爸
You should be more like Metro man.
你应该更像地铁侠才对
You tricked me? Oh,don’t like that?
你骗了我 不喜欢吗
Well,there’s more.
还有呢
I’m also the intellectual dweeb dating Roxanne.
我也是那个和洛克安妮约会的白♥痴♥知识分子
No. And we were smooching up a storm!
不是吧 我们相拥热吻
When I get my hands on you,I’m gonna…
要是我抓到你 我会…
Yes! Yes,I know! Bring me to justice.
好 我知道 让我接受正义的审判吧
Oh god,how I’ve missed this.
天 我是多么怀念此情此景
And the hero strikes the first blow.
英雄先发制人了
But evil returns with a backhand!
但是恶魔进行了反击
Yes!
成功喽
Come out,you little freak!
给我出来 你个怪胎
I want to see what that big brain looks like on the pavement!
我想看看你个大头徘徊街头的蠢样
You fell for the oldest evil trick in the book!
你上当啦 这是书中最古老邪恶的把戏
You little blue twerp!
你个侏儒蓝色蠢驴
En garde!
注意防守
Oh,now that’s the spirit!
这种精神才对嘛
Parry! Thrust! Parry again!
挡 刺 再挡
Now it’s time for some witty back and forth banter!
是时候来点诙谐的来回逗弄了
You go first!
你先来
Ok! look,I’m not sure where to go with that!
好吧 我不知道从何下手
This one’s for stealing my girlfriend!
这一击是为了你偷走了我女友
This one’s for space dad making a fool out of me!
这一击是为了太空爸爸愚弄我
And,Megamind,this one’s for space stepmom! you lied to her!
这一击是为了你欺骗了太空继母
Well done. I thought that battle went really,really well.
干得漂亮 我认为这场战斗打得真不错
I mean,I have a few notes. Notes?
我有些需要说明下 说明
But they can wait.
不过不急着说
You can take me to jail now.
你可以现在就把我送进监狱
Oh,no,no,no. I was thinking more like the morgue. You’re dead!
不不 我想的是停尸房♥ 去死吧你
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. This isn’t how you play the game.
啥啥啥…游戏可不是这么玩的
Game over.
游戏结束
Brain-bots!
人脑机器人游戏
I’m calling time out!
我要叫暂停
Time out? time out! time out!
暂停 暂停 暂停
Brain-bots,initiate the fail-safe.
人脑机器人 启动自动防故障装置
Guess what,Buster Brown? it’s made from copper.
你猜怎么着 小毛孩 这玩意儿是铜做的
You’re powerless against it.
你无力抗击它
It’s the very same metal used to defeat… Metro man?
我们用同样的金属打败了…地铁侠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!