I can have everything I want,
我要什么就能有什么了
and there’s no one to stop me!
而且还没人阻止我
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Always thirsty,never satisfied.
永远饥渴 却从未满足
I understand you,little well-dressed bird.
我理解你 穿着得体的小鸟
Purposeless,emptiness. it’s a vacuum,isn’t it?
毫无目的 空虚无比 像真空一样对吗
It’s… What’s your vacuum like?
这真是… 你的真空什么样
Not now,minion.
现在不行 小不点
I’m in a heated,existential discussion
我正在跟这个双目无神的塑料玩具
with this dead-eyed,plastic desk toy.
进行一场热烈的 关于存在的讨论
Is… is something wrong,sir?
有什么… 有什么不对吗 先生
Just think about it.
想想吧
We have it all.
我们无所不有
Yet,we have nothing.
却又一无所有
It’s just too easy now.
现在一切都太简单了
I’m sorry,you’ve lost me,sir.
不好意思 我没太听懂 先生
I mean,we did it,right?
我是说 我们成功了 对吧
Well,you did it,sir.
其实 是你成功了 先生
Yes,you’ve made that perfectly clear.
是的 你说的很明确
Then why do I feel so… mel-on-choly.
那我为何感觉这么 绿绿瓜帆[郁郁寡欢]
“Mel-on-choly”?
绿绿瓜帆
Unhappy. Well…
不开心 这个嘛
What if tomorrow,
不如明天
we could go kidnap Roxanne Ritchi.
我们去绑♥架♥洛克安妮·里奇吧
That always seems to lift your spirits.
这个总能让你提起精神
Good idea,Minion.
好主意 小不点
but without him,what’s the point?
但没有他 又有什么意义
“Him,” sir? Nothing.
他是谁 先生 没什么
Ok,all right. we’ll just… that’s something to consider…
好吧 那么 这个可以考虑考虑
…and… well,I think I’ll just power down for a while then.
那个 我觉得我还是关机休息一会吧
He was always there for us. Dependable.
我们需要的时候他总在那 非常可靠
Perhaps we took him for granted. You know,maybe,
也许我们觉得理所当然 也许
We never really know how good we have it until it’s gone.
只有失去了我们才知道有多美好
We miss you,Metro Man. I miss you.
我们怀念你 地铁侠 我也怀念你
And I have just one question.
我只想问大脑壳一个问题
Are you happy now?
你现在开心了吗
This is Roxanne Ritchi,
这是洛克安妮·里奇
reporting from a city without a hero.
从一个没有英雄的城市发来的报道
Coming up next,are you ready to be a slave army? What you need to know.
接下来的是 成为奴隶大军一员须知
And… wrap that up and give it to a child on christmas,
把它包起来给孩子当圣诞礼物吧
‘Cause we’re done. Ok. See you tomorrow,Hal.
我们完成了 好的 明天见 赫尔
Wait. Roxie,I’m having a party at my house.
等等 洛克 我要在家里开个派对
It’s gonna be,like,off the hook,or whatever.
很带劲 很正点 反正很不错
You should come over. I got a deejay,
你应该过来 我请了个DJ
Rented a bouncy house,made a gallon of dip.
租了个”快活屋” 还弄了点好酒
It’s gonna be sick.
会很棒的
Oh. I… I don’t know,Hal.
那个 我说不好 赫尔
I don’t really feel like being around a bunch of people.
我现在不太想跟一大群人在一起
No,no,no,that’s the best part. it’ll just be like you and me.
不不不不 最棒的是 就咱们两个
Wow. That… that’s certainly very tempting,but…
哇 这个 这个当然很有诱惑力 但是
I did hire a wedding photographer. that’s just in case we were like,
我还请了个婚礼的摄影师 以防万一
something crazy happened and we wanted a picture of it.
如果发生了什么疯狂的事 我们能拍个照留念
Like,maybe we should have this for,like,ever. like a memory,you know?
没准这个会成为 咱俩的美好回忆什么的
I’m gonna pass.
还是不去了
I have some work here that I need to do,anyway.
我在这还有点要做工作
Cool. So Thursday? Soft Thursday?
好的 那么周四呢 温柔的周四
Good night,Hal. That’s a soft yes on Thursday.
晚安 赫尔 那么你是温柔的答应了
What’s wrong with me? Rented a bouncy house?
我脑子进水了吧 还”租了个快活屋”
Chicks don’t like bouncy houses.
姑娘们不喜欢什么快活屋
They like clowns.
她们喜欢小丑
Stupid van! You broke my finger!
破面包车 弄伤我手指了
I’ve made a horrible mistake.
我犯了个可怕的错误
I didn’t mean to destroy you.
我没想把你毁灭的
I mean,I meant to destroy you,
我是说 我确实想了
But I didn’t think it would really work.
但我没想到真能成功
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办
Without you,evil is running rampant through the streets.
没有了你 邪恶在街上肆无忌惮
I’m so tired of running rampant through the streets.
我过够了在街上肆无忌惮的日子了
What’s the point of being bad
如果没有好人来阻止
when there’s no good to try and stop you?
做坏人又有什么意思呢
Someone has to stop Megamind.
总得有人阻止大脑壳
Hey,we’re closing soon. You scared me.
我们马上关门了 你吓到我了
Barry,right? Bernard.
巴里 是吧 伯纳德
Bernard. I was just… well,I was talking to myself.
伯纳德 我只是 只是在自言自语
You probably think I’m a little bit nuts.
你可能觉得我有点不正常
I’m not allowed to insult guests directly.
规定不允许我们直接侮辱顾客
Thank you. Just… Bernard,I’ll just be another minute.
谢谢你 我… 马上就好
Ok.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I had so many evil plans in the works.
我还酝酿着很多邪恶计划
The illiteracy beam.
文盲之光
Typhoon cheese.
台风奶酪
Robo-sheep.
机器绵羊
Battles we will now never have.
那些计划没有你都泡汤了
You know,I never had the chance to say goodbye.
其实 我还没来得及跟你说再见
So it’s good that we have this time now.
所以 现在能这样跟你在一起真好
You know,before I destroy the place.
在我毁掉这里之前
Nothing personal,it just brings back too many painful memories.
不是针对你 只是想起了很多痛苦的回忆
Hello?
有人吗
Hello? Roxanne.
有人吗 洛克安妮
That’s a pretty tasteless costume. Costume?
这戏服太没品位了 戏服
Megamind’s head is not that grossly exaggerated.
大脑壳的脑袋还没大到那么夸张
And you even made a cheap replica of his dehydration gun. How…
你居然还山寨了他那把破脱水枪 怎么..
Hello? Is someone there?
你好 有人吗
Hello? Who’s there?
有人吗 谁在那
It’s just you,Bernard.
原来是你 伯纳德
Yes. it’s just me. Bernard.
对 是我 伯纳德
Well,thank you for letting me stay.
谢谢你让我待这么晚
Look,I wouldn’t stay here for more than two minutes and 37 seconds
听着 我最多也只会在这里待两分三十七秒
If I were you. we’re having the walls and ceiling removed.
我要是你的话 我就把墙和顶蓬都拆掉
Wow,that sounds like quite the renovation.
那可是大翻新了
I guess I’ll catch a ride down with you then.
我还是和你一起坐电梯下去吧
I kept thinking he was gonna do one of his last-minute escapes.
我始终幻想着他在最后一刻死里逃生什么的
Yeah. He was really good at those.
是啊 他确实很擅长死里逃生
Oh,if only the world had a reset button.
是啊 要是真有那么一个复位按钮
I’ve looked into the reset button.
我研究过这个东西
The science is impossible.
这种技术不可能出现的
Oh,Bernard…
伯纳德啊
I didn’t know you had… feelings. Are you ok?
我还不知道你这么 多愁善感 你还好吧
Metro Man’s gone. and now there’s no one left to challenge Megamind.
地铁侠没了 没人能挑战大脑壳了
Oh,come on,Bernard.
别这样 伯纳德
As long as there’s evil,good will rise up against it.
只要有邪恶存在 就会有正义跟他对立
Oh,I wish.
真是这样就好了
I believe someone is gonna stand up to Megamind.
我相信总会有人站出来对抗大脑壳的
You really think so? Yeah. I mean,it’s like they say,
你真这么想吗 是啊 不是有句话吗
“Heroes aren’t born,they’re made.”
英雄非降生 时势造英雄
Heroes can be made. that’s it!
造英雄 对啊
All you need are the right ingredients.
配方对了就行了
Yeah. Bravery. Yes.
是啊 勇气 没错
Strength. Of course.
力量 当然了
Determination. Imperative!
决心 太棒了
And a smidgen of DNA.
再来一点DNA
Oh,with that,anyone can be a hero!
有了这些 谁都可能是英雄
Yeah!
没错
I think we should run!
我们该赶紧走了
Bye!
再见
Time to put the past behind us.
该忘记过去
Only the future…
专注未来了
I’m too close! I’m genuinely scared right now.
太险了 我可是真的害怕了
I hope no one’s seeing this!
但愿没人看见这一幕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!