Boo!
去你的
Yes,I can play along too. Boo!
是的 这招我也会 去你们的
Should’ve known you’d try to crash the party.
早该料到你会来搞砸聚会了
Oh,I intend to do more than crash it.
我不只想搞砸这次聚会
This is a day you and Metrocity shall not soon forget.
这将是你和地爹城将永生难忘的一天
It’s pronounced Metro city!
应该念”地铁城”
Potato-tomato,potato-tomato.
番茄西红柿 不都一样么
We all know how this ends,
我们都知道一切会怎样结束
with you behind bars.
就是让你滚回监狱
I’m shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots.
我穿着印有我小时候印记的皮鞋正吓得发抖呢
You will leave Metrocity,
你要离开地爹城
or this will be the last.
否则这就将是终点了
You ever hear of Roxanne Ritchi.
你认识洛克安妮·里奇吗
Roxanne! Don’t panic,Roxie.
洛克安妮 别怕 洛克
I’m on my way. Yeah,I’m not panicking.
我马上就去救你 是的 我没有慌张
In order to stop me,you need to find me first,
想要阻止我 你得先找到我
Metro man.
地铁侠
We’re at the abandoned observatory.
我们在废弃的天文台里
No,we’re not!
不 我们不在
Don’t listen to her,she’s crazy.
别听她的 她已经疯了
Metro man approaching,sir.
主人 地铁侠来了
Hold on a second.
等等 不对劲
Oh,good heavens!
上帝啊
You didn’t think you were in the real observatory,did you?
你不会以为你真在天文台吧
Ready the death ray,minion.
准备死亡射线 小不点
Death ray,readying.
死亡射线 准备中
Over here,old friend.
看这边 我的老朋友
In case you haven’t noticed,
以防你没留意 我说明一下
you’ve fallen right into my trap.
你现在已经中了我的圈套了
You can’t trap justice.
你无法套住正义
It’s an idea,a belief.
那是种理念 是种信仰
Even the most heartfelt belief
即便是最虔诚的信仰
can be corroded over time.
也会随着时间的推移渐渐改变
Justice is a non-corrosive metal.
正义是不朽的
But metals can be melted by the heat of revange.
但是户仇之心能够将其融化
It’s “revenge,” and it’s best served cold.
是”复仇” 而且它会渐渐冷却
But it can be easily reheated in the microwave of evil.
但邪恶的微波炉又会让它如获重生
Well,I think your warranty is about to expire.
估计你的微波炉保质期快到了
Maybe I got an extended warranty.
没准儿我买♥♥了延保呢
Warranties are invalid if you don’t
如果是非正常使用造成损坏
use the product for its intended purpose.
保修是无效的
Oh,girls,girls,you’re both pretty.
好了姑娘们 你们都厉害
can I go home now?
我能回家了吗
Of course. that is,if Metro Man can withstand the full,
当然了 如果地铁侠能经受住
concentrated power of the sun!
将太阳的能量聚于一身的”烤”验
Fire!
开火
Minion. fire?
小不点 开火啊
It’s still warming up,sir. Come again?
还在预热中 啥
Warming up,sir. Warming up? the sun is warming up?
预热 先生 预热 太阳还要预热
One second more and…
再等一秒钟 然后
…just tippy-tappy tippy-tap-tap,tip-top more,
滴滴答答的多数几下
and we are ready in just… Honestly!
几秒钟内我们就能… 不是吧
On my way,roxie.
我马上过去 洛克
I told you to have things ready. I told you countless times.
我就说要早作准备嘛 说过无数遍了
Why do you always blame me?
干嘛老是怨我啊
My spider bite is acting up.
蜘蛛咬的那下开始发作了
Your plan is failing. Just admit it.
承认了吧 你的计划正在走向失败
Yeah,good luck with that one.
是啊 祝你预测成功
Whose side are you on?
你是哪边的啊
The losing side. Thank you.
输的那边 谢谢你
Could someone stamp my frequent kidnapping card?
现在能给我的常用绑♥架♥卡盖章了吗
You of all people know we discontinued that promotion.
你比大家都清楚我们早就不用那个搞促销了
Ciaociao,all! Same time next week?
拜拜咯 下周同一时间吗
Dag! Crab nuggets!
螺栓 螃蟹金块
What did he just say? “Crab nuggets”?
他说啥 好像是 螃蟹金块
Fackled fish cracker!
长雀斑的鱼饼干
Ten seconds to full power.
十秒钟后充满能量
Good lord,I’m trapped. Ten…
天啊 我被困住了 十
What kind of trickery is this? …nine…
这是演的哪出 九
You mad genius. …eight…
你这疯狂的天才 八
Your dark gift has finally paid off. …seven…
你罪恶的天赋终于收到成效了 七
It… it has? …six…
真 真的吗 六
This dome is obviously lined with copper.
穹顶很显然布满了铜线
Yeah? So? Sir…
是啊 怎么了 先生
Copper drains my powers. …two…
铜让我能量枯竭了 二
Your weakness is copper? …one.
你的弱点是铜吗 一
You’re kidding,right? Full power.
你开玩笑的吧 能量充满
I don’t think even he could survive that.
我觉得就算是他也不可能活得下来
Well,let’s not get our hopes up just yet.
咱还是别高兴的太早了
Look! Metro man!
看 地铁侠
Metro man.
地铁侠
Metro man!
地铁侠
You… you did it,sir. I did it?
你 你成功了 先生 我成功了
He did it.
他成功了
I did it? He did it.
我成功了吗 他成功了
You did it,sir. I did it!
你成功了 先生 我成功了
You did it! I did it! Metrocity is mine!
你成功了 我成功了 地爹城是我的了
You did it,sir! I did it! Yeah,me,me!
你成功了 我成功了 哦耶 是我
Yes,I did it! Us! We both did it!
我成功了 我们 我们成功了
Not us! I! You,a little more
不是我们 是我 你 功劳只比我
than me but still,come on! A lot more than you.
多一点 别这样 比你多多了
When they’re giving out the awards,
他们发奖的时候
I’m gonna be right there next to you.
我会名列其次的
What awards? What awards,for what?
啥奖 什么奖 啥名义
Hit it!
放音乐
Drop ’em!
放下枪
First off,what a turnout.
首先 结果很意外吧
How wild is this?
太疯狂了是吧
All I did was eliminate the most powerful man in the universe.
我只不过把宇宙里最强的人消灭掉了
Are there any questions? Go on. Yes! you in the back.
有什么问题吗 尽管问吧 后面的 你
I’m sure we’d all like to know what you plan to do with us and this city.
大家都想知道你想怎么对我们和这城市
Good,I’m glad you asked that.
好 这个问题问得好
Imagine the most horrible,terrifying,
想一想你能想到的最糟糕 最可怕
evil thing you can possibly think of,
最邪恶的事
And multiply it… by six!
然后扩大 六倍
In the meantime,
与此同时
I want you to carry on with the dreary,normal things
我希望你们继续你们凡人的那些
you normal people do.
沉闷平凡的工作
Let’s just have fun with this. Come on.
好好找点乐子吧 来吧
And I will get back to you.
我会再来找你们的
Now slam the door really hard.
现在用力把门摔上
They… they can still see you.
他们 他们还能看见你
Now? Your elbow’s still in.
现在呢 你的肘子还露着呢
Good.
好了
There he is,Mr. evil overlord
他来了 邪恶大魔王先生
Oh,Minion,did you think this day would ever come?
小不点 你想过这一天会到来吗
No way. Not at all,sir.
没有 从来没有 先生
Never. never in a million… I mean…
从来 多少年都没有 我是说
Yes,I did. Look at the intricate mouldings.
我确实想过 看这错综复杂的造型
I’m looking. I’m looking.
我在看呢 我在看呢
And what’s this?
这又是什么
It’s like one of the giant monitors in the lair.
就像巢穴里那个大显示器
But it seems to only carry one station.
但是好像只有一个台
Oh,that,sir,is called a window.
那个 先生 叫做窗户
Window? All the kids are looking through them.
窗户 孩子们都透过那个看世界
I’ve never had a view before.
我可从来没这么看过
Metrocity,Minion,it’s all mine.
小不点 地爹城都是我的了
If my parents could see me now.
要是我的父母能看见就好了
Sir,I’m sure they’re smiling down from evil heaven.
先生 他们肯定在邪恶的天堂里朝您微笑呢
And now that Mr. goody two-shoes is out of the way,
现在没有那伪善的老男人挡路了