This is Roxanne Ritchi,
这是洛克安妮·里奇
reporting live from the dedication
在地铁侠博物馆的开馆仪式现场
of the Metro man museum.
为您带来的现场报道
Wow. Ok,the stuff they make you read on-air,
好吧 他们让你在报道里说的那些东西
that’s un-freaking-believable. It’s crazy.
简直太难以置信了 纯属扯蛋啊
I wrote that piece myself,Hal.
这报道是我自己写的 赫尔
What I was trying to say was,
我想说的是
I can’t believe that in our modern society,
真不敢相信 在这个现代化的社会中
they let,like,actual art get onto the news.
他们居然会让实实在在的艺术登上新闻
Nice save,Hal. What are we…
转得好啊 赫尔 不如我们…
Like,let’s just get a coffee or something.
来杯咖啡什么的吧
Come on,it’s time to get the Metro man day spirit.
拜托 现在该介绍地铁侠节的精神了
Well,if I were Metro man,
如果我是地铁侠
Megamind wouldn’t be kidnapping you all the time.
就不会让大脑壳一直绑♥架♥你了
That’s the first thing. That’s sweet,Hal.
这是首要的 嘴真甜 赫尔
I will be watching you
我会一直照顾你
like a dingo watches a human baby.
就像猎犬看护人类的孩子一样
Ok,that sounded…
好吧 那听起来有点
Ok,that sounded a little weird.
好吧 那听起来有点别扭
A little bit,yeah.
是有那么一点儿
And you’re making a weird face,and that’s making me feel weird.
你看起来怪怪的 那让我也感到有点别扭
I would watch you like something has walked around
我会像普通朋友那样照顾你
and pretending to be in love.
然后假装与你相爱
Not love. We’re not in love.
不是爱 我们没有相爱
I’m not saying I love you.
我不是说我爱你
Hey,I love you. Whatever.
嘿 我爱你 管他呢
But I’m not saying like I’m in love with you. I’m saying…
但我不是说我与你相爱了 我是说…
Roxanne? roxaroo?
洛克安妮 安妮洛克
Whoa… What?
搞什么…
Get back to work.
回去工作
The city doesn’t pay you to loaf.
这个城市不是付钱让你们来虚度光阴的
Freeze! Whoa. What are you doing,guys?
别动 伙计们 你们在干什么啊
It’s me! It’s the warden.
是我 我是典狱长
Hey! Open up!
有人吗 快开门
No,you fools. He’s tricked us.
不 你们这群蠢货 他把我们耍了
You were right.
你说对了
I’ll always be a villain.
我永远是个恶棍
Oh,hello,good looking. Need a lift?
你好 帅哥 需要搭车吗
Certainly do,you fantastic fish you.
当然了 你这条了不起的鱼
Get in the car,you. I’m free!
赶紧上车吧 我自♥由♥了
Right?
怎么样
Nice work sending me the watch,minion.
居然想到这办法把表给我 干得好啊小不点
You got it,boss. Punch it!
必须的 老板 捶它
All right,put your hands in the air.
好了 把你们的双手举向空中
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
your Metro man!
你们的地铁侠
Who’s your man? Metro man!
谁是你们的英雄 地铁侠
Yeah,Metro city!
地铁城万岁
Gimme some. Come on. Give it now.
跟我击掌 来 现在就来
Give it to me. Right on. Gimme the good stuff. All right.
来击掌 快来 来点好样的 这就对了
Hey,Metro city.
地铁城的人们你们好
You know,you know,I just want to bring it down a bit.
各位 各位 请稍微安静一会儿
Boys,a little lower. Thank you,fellas.
伙计们 音乐小声点 谢谢了 哥们儿
Let’s get real for a moment.
咱们说点实在的吧
That’s right. That’s right. That’s right.
很好 很好 很好
Although getting a whole museum
尽管兴建一个自己的博物馆
is super-cool,is super-cool,
是件超级爽的事情 超级爽
You want to know
你们想知道
what the greatest honor you’ve given me is?
你们最让我感到荣幸的是什么吗
Do you really want to know? Really?
你真想知道吗 真的吗
I’ll tell you.
告诉你们吧
The greatest honor you’ve given me is letting me serve you,
最荣幸的是 你们让我为你们服务
the helpless people of Metro city.
帮助地铁城里无助的人们
And at the end of every day,
当每天结束的时候
well,I often ask myself…
我经常会反问自己
…who would I be without you?
如果没有你们 我会是什么样子
I love you,Metro man!
我爱你 地铁侠
And I love you,random citizen.
我也爱你们 大伙儿
I tell you,minion.
告诉你 小不点
There’s no place like evil lair.
没有什么地方比魔鬼的巢穴更好了
I’ve kept it cold and damp
我一直让这里保持阴冷潮湿
just for you,sir.
只为您的到来先生
How do I look,minion?
小不点 我看起来怎么样
Do I look bad?
我看起来坏吗
Disgustingly horrifying,sir.
极度恐怖 先生
You always know what to say.
你永远那么会说话
Oh,the brain-bots certainly missed you,sir.
主人 你的电子虫孩子们很想念您
Did you miss your daddy? Who’s a menacing little cyborg?
你们想爸爸了吗 谁是危险的小机器人啊
You are. Yes,you are. No biting.
是你们 对 就是你们 不许咬人
No,no,no,no,no,no
不不不 不行
You want the wrench? Go get the wrench.
你们想要扳手吗 去找回扳手
Oh,look at that. Now,back to laughing.
瞧瞧他们 现在 继续大笑吧
She’s awake. Quick,to work.
她醒了 快点 去工作
Miss Ritchi,we meet again.
里奇小姐 我们又见面了
Would it kill you to wash the bag?
洗洗这个套头的布袋你会死啊
You can scream all you wish,Miss Ritchi.
里奇小姐 你尽管尖叫吧
I’m afraid no one can hear you.
恐怕你就是叫破喉咙也没人能听见
Wh… why isn’t she screaming?
她… 她为啥不叫救命
Miss Ritchi,if you don’t mind.
里奇小姐 如果你不介意的话
Like this…
像这样
But that’s,that’s a poor lady scream.
不对 这只个可怜的女人的叫声
He’s a little better.
这回叫得好点了
Is there some kind of nerdy super-villain web site
难道有什么超级大坏蛋的教程网站吗
where you get
可以让你弄到
tesla coils and blinky dials?
爆磁线圈和那些闪闪发光的刻度盘
Actually,most of it comes from an outlet store in…
事实上 它们大多数来自…
Don’t answer that.
别回答
Romania. Don’t! Stop!
罗马尼亚 不要 快打住
She’s using her nosy reporter skills
她是在使用她打听新闻的技巧
on your weak-willed mind to find out all our secrets.
在你不坚定的意志中发掘我们的秘密
Such tricks won’t work on me…
这样的把戏糊弄不了我的
Please talk slower. … Temptress.
请说慢一点 狐狸精
What secrets? You’re so predictable.
什么秘密啊 你也太没新意了
Predictable? predictable?
没新意 没新意
Oh,you call this predictable?
你把这称为没新意吗
Your alligators. Yes.
你的短吻鳄吗 是的
Yeah,I was thinking about it on the way over.
对啊 我在来的路上还想着呢
What’s this? Boom! In your face.
这是什么 砰 让你的脸蛋开花
Clich? No! Look,watch.
机关枪 不 看着
Juvenile. Shock and awe.
幼稚 吓死你
Tacky. Oh,it’s so scary!
俗气 好可怕啊
Seen it. What’s this one do?
早看过了 这个是做什么的
Garish.
唬人的
Ok,the spider’s new. Spider?
好吧 这蜘蛛倒是新花样 蜘蛛
Yes,the… the spee-ider.
对 是蜘蛛
Even the smallest bite from arachnis deathicus
蜘蛛小小的一个死亡之吻
will instantly paralyze…
都能让受害者迅速瘫痪
Get it off! It bit me!
滚开 它咬我
Give it up,Megamind.
放弃吧 大脑壳
Your plans never work.
你的邪恶计划永远不会奏效的
Let’s stop wasting time
我们还是不要浪费时间了
and call your boyfriend in tights,
现在就向你穿着紧身衣的男朋友求助吧
shall we?
怎么样
It is with great pleasure that I present to
我非常荣幸地向大家介绍
Metro man his new museum.
地铁侠和他新建成的博物馆
If you please.
您请
Metro man!
地铁侠万岁
Hey! My kid can’t see.
你挡着我孩子了
Megamind!
大脑壳
Oh,bravo,Metro man.
干得好 地铁侠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!