This is the last time you make a fool out of me!
这是你最后一次耍我了
I made you a hero.
我把你造就成英雄
You did the fool thing all by yourself.
而你却做了很多错事
You’re so pathetic.
你真可悲
No matter what side you’re on,you’re always the loser.
不管你站在哪一边 你总是失败者
There’s a benefit to losing.
失败也有好处
You get to learn from your mistakes.
你可以从错误中学习
Oh,you’ve got to be kidding me!
开什么玩笑
Minion,if I live,
小不点 如果活着出去
I will kill you.
我一定宰了你
Enjoy your flight!
享受飞翔吧
Megamind!
大脑壳
So this is how it ends.
这就是故事的原委
Normally,I’d chalk this up to my last glorious failure.
通常 这就是我光荣失败的最后一幕
But not today.
但今天不是
What can I say? Old habits die hard.
怎么说呢 旧习难改
Say bye-bye,Roxie.
说再见吧 洛克
The thing about bad guys,they always lose!
坏人的共同点是 他们总是会输
You did it. You won.
你成功了 你赢了
I finally had a reason to win. You.
我终于有了成功的动力 就是你
Minion!
小不点
Can’t see. it’s cold and… warm,and dark and light.
啥都看不见了 忽冷忽热 忽明忽暗
It’s me,Minion. I’m right here.
是我 小不点 我在这
We’ve had a lot of adventures together,you and I.
我们并肩作战 一路走来
We have,Minion.
是啊 小不点
I mean… most of them ended in horrible failure,
我是说 大部分回合都败得很惨
But we won today. didn’t we,sir?
但我们今天赢了 是不是 先生
Yes,Minion,we did it.
是的 小不点 我们赢了
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
Code: We’re the good guys now.
暗号♥: 我们现在是好人了
Code: I guess we are.
暗号♥: 我想是的
Oh,oh,oh,I’m going! I think this,this is it!
哦 我要死了 我想就这样了
I’m going… going far…
我要去…很远的…
What a drama queen.
应该评你个影后
You know,I’m feeling much better now. I guess I just needed a swim.
我感觉好多了 我想我就需要游个泳
He had you,didn’t he?
他唬住你了 是吧
Classic Minion. Don’t give me that face.
小不点就这样 别做那副表情
He reels you in with that little face.
它总是用那副小脸儿骗你
Look at that face. We did it!
看他那小样儿 我们赢了
We did it!
我们赢了
Fist pump! You did it!
给力一击 你赢了
We won,we won,we won!
我们赢了 我们赢了
Get back,you savages!
退后 野蛮人
Sorry! Sorry. He’s just not used to positive feedback.
抱歉 他还不习惯欢迎场面
Funny,
有趣的是
I guess destiny is not the path given to us…
我想命运并不是摆在我们面前的路
… but the path we choose for ourselves.
而是我们自己选择的路
All right,put your hands in the air.
好了 举起手来
Now hand over your wallets.
把钱包交出来
I’m just kidding!
开个玩笑
Just kidding!
开玩笑
I have to admit,being good has its perks.
我得承认 好人有好报
You know,you look pretty good in white.
你穿白色超帅的
Megamind,if you plea…
大脑壳 您请
Hey. My kid can’t see.
你挡着我孩子了
Sorry,my friend.
对不起 朋友
Way to go,little buddy. I knew he had it in him.
干得好 小伙计 我就知道他有潜质
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Megamind,defender of Metro city!
大脑壳 地铁城的守卫者
You know,I like the sound of that.
我喜欢这个称呼
Hit it!
音乐
Megamind! Megamind! Megamind! Megamind!
大脑壳 大脑壳
I’m bad! I’m bad! that’s right. yeah!
我坏透了 坏透了 没错
Sir,you really need to empty your pockets more often.
先生 洗衣服前您真得清理下口袋
This has been the worst day of my entire life.
这真是我一生中最糟糕的一天
No worries.
别担心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!