Thousands have already fled the city in a mass exodus.
成千上万的市民已经逃离城市
Remaining citizens are warned to stay indoors until further notice.
留守的市民被警告呆在家中 等待通知
Authorities have issued a warning
官方发出警告
To stay out of the downtown area at all costs.
要尽可能的远离市中心区
Hal!
赫尔
Hal!
赫尔
Let me guess. After seeing how awesome I am,
让我猜猜 看到我厉害一面
You’ve finally come to your senses? well,I’m over you.
你终于想明白了 但我已经不喜欢你了
I’ve come to stop you,Hal. You? oh,wow.
我是来阻止你的 赫尔 就你
Ok,what are you gonna do,report me to death?
好吧 那你要怎么做 报道我死了
I was going to try reasoning with you.
我想来劝劝你
You and I,we worked together for a long time.
你和我 我们工作了这么长时间
I know you.
我了解你
You don’t know me. You never took the time to know me.
你不了解我 你从没有花过时间了解我
This is the first time we’ve hung out socially,
这是我们第一次真正对话
And it’s when I’m about to destroy the city!
而此时我正要摧毁城市
I want to talk to the real Hal.
我想和真正的赫尔谈
I want to talk to the guy who loved being a cameraman,
我想和那个喜欢做摄像师
And eating dip,and being a nerd,
喜欢吃泡面 傻乎乎的家伙交谈
And being not as scary as the Tighten Hal.
而且不像泰坦·赫尔这样恐怖
Too late!
太晚了
… interrupting our scheduled…
…打乱我们的计划…
… extraordinary events taking place…
…极端事件正在发生…
Heat in the valley and…
山谷中的热气和…
Megamind!
大脑壳
You and I have some unfinished business.
我们还有些事情需要了断
I’ll be waiting at metro tower.
我在地铁塔等你
Oh,and just so you don’t get cold feet…
对了 以防你临阵退缩
Roxanne.
洛克安妮
Come on,Roxie,
来呀 洛克
call for your hero to come rescue you.
呼唤你的大英雄来救你啊
Megamind,I don’t even know if you’re listening,
大脑壳 我不知道你是否在听
but if you are,
但是如果你在
You can’t give up.
你不能放弃
The Megamind I knew would never have run from a fight,
我认识的大脑壳从不会临阵脱逃
Even when he knew he had absolutely no chance of winning.
即使他知道毫无胜算
It was your best quality.
这是你最大的优点
You need to be that guy right now.
现在我们需要那样的你
The city needs you.
城市需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Roxanne.
洛克安妮
You have one hour.
你有一小时的时间
Don’t keep me waiting.
别让我等着
Warden! warden!
狱长 狱长
listen to me! You have to let me go!
听我说 你得放我出去
Tighten has to be stopped!
必须有人去阻止泰坦
Sorry,Megamind.
对不起 大脑壳
you still have 88 life sentences to go.
你还有88个无期徒刑
Plenty of time to reflect on what you’ve done.
你有大把时间反省你的所作所为
Did you want to hear me say it? I’ll say it.
你不是想听我忏悔吗 我现在就说
Here it is,from the blackest part of my heart.
听好了 发自我内心深处的
I am sorry!
对 不 起
Not buying it.
少来这套
I don’t blame you.
我不怪你
I’ve terrorized this city countless times.
我无数次的在这城市中制♥造♥恐怖
Created a hero who’s turned out to be a villain.
创造了一个英雄结果却变成了恶魔
I lied to Roxanne,and…
我对洛克安妮撒谎 而且
…my best friend Minion,
小不点是我最好的朋友
I treated like dirt.
我却视他如草芥
Please don’t make this city…
请不要让这座城市…
…don’t make Roxanne pay for my wrongdoings.
不要让洛克安妮替我赎罪
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
Oh,Minion,you fantastic fish,you.
小不点 你这小鱼真给力
What are we waiting for? We’d better get going.
还等什么 咱最好赶紧走了
You got me.
你唬住我了
Good luck,fellas!
祝你们好运 小伙子们
we’re gonna die!
我们要去送死啦
Wait,what?
等等 什么
Hey,Metro losers. This is Metro tower.
地铁城贱民们 这是地铁塔
They say it’s supposed to be a symbol of our city’s strength.
人们说它是城市力量的象征
But for me,it’s a reminder of the day
但对我 它提醒着我
This woman ferociously ripped out my heart.
那天这个女人残忍♥的伤害了我的心
And I hate reminders!
我恨它
Help!
救命啊
Please don’t do this.
别这样
I know there’s still good in you,Hal.
我知道你还有善良的一面 赫尔
You’re so naive,Roxie.
你太天真了 洛克
You see the good in everybody,
你能看到所有人善良的一面
even when it’s not there.
即使那善良根本不存在
You’re living a fantasy.
你生活在幻想中
There is no Easter Bunny,there is no Tooth Fairy,
根本就没有复活节兔子 没有牙仙
And there is no queen of England.
也没有英国女皇
This is the real world,and you need to wake up!
这才是现实世界 你得醒醒了
You dare challenge Megamind?
你胆敢挑战大脑壳
This town isn’t big enough for two super-villains!
这座城市容不下两个超级大坏蛋
Oh,you’re a villain all right! Just not a super one!
你是坏蛋没错 但不是超级的
Yeah? what’s the difference?
是吗 有什么区别
Presentation!
出场阵仗
I knew you’d come back. Well,that made one of us.
我知道你会来的 必须的
What’s the plan? Well,it mostly involves not dying.
有什么计划 基本就是…别死了
I like that plan.
我喜欢这计划
Building!
大楼
Go faster! Make this thing go faster!
快点 让这东西快点
I can’t control it!
我控制不住了
No.

Well,that was easy.
太容易了吧
Looks like there’s only one loose end now.
看来只剩一个没解决了
Please,let’s have a little respect for public transportation.
拜托 请爱护公共财产
You came back!
你回来了
You were right,Roxanne.
你是对的 洛克安妮
I never should have left.
我从来不该离开
I… I thought you were dead.
我 我以为你死了
My death was… greatly exaggerated.
我的死 被很大的夸张了
So,you’re the punk I’ve heard about.
这么说 你就是那个混球了
I’m sorry. I did the best I could.
对不起 我已经尽力了
I’m so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Minion?
小不点
Surprise!
吃惊吧
He’s the real hero.
他才是真正的英雄
Megamind.
大脑壳
Going somewhere?
要去哪啊
Besides jail?
除了监狱
No,not in the face,man. please.
别 别打脸 先生 求你了
If you know what’s good for you,Tighten,
知道怎么做才明智吗 泰坦
you’ll stay out of Metrocity!
滚出地爹城
You got it! For good!
明白了 很好
Pretty sneaky,sis.
很狡猾嘛 小姐
But there’s only one person
但是据我所知
I know who calls this town “Metrocity.”
只有一个人管这里叫”地爹城”
You.
就是你
Bet you think it’s really funny?
你肯定认为这很有趣是吧
Let’s all laugh at the really cool guy?
一起嘲笑真正的强人吧
Well,you’re not gonna be laughing for long.
不过你不会笑太久了
The invisible car.
隐形车
Hey! Remember that night that I dumped you?
记得那天晚上我甩了你吗
You’re bringing this up now?
你要现在提这事吗
Well,I did look back!
我当时回头了
You did? you did?
你回头了 真的
Yes! And you should look back right now!
是的 你也应该回头 就现在
Oh,I get it!
我明白了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!