现在我知道你在想什么 就是我的衣服没有在后面
Now, I know what you’re thinking, and my clothes are not on backwards.
但是我的头在后面!
My head is!
我过去常常告诉我的科学课学生
Oh, I used to tell that one to my science students.
他们也不笑
They didn’t laugh, either.
无论是谁,你叫什么名字,水果头?
Anywho, what’s your name, fruit-head?
– 刘易斯,但… – 刘易斯吗?
– Well, Lewis, but… – Lewis, huh?
嘿,刘易斯 你在附近没有见到过一只牙齿,是吧?
Well, say, Lewis, you haven’t seen any teeth around here, have you?
– 牙齿? – 对,我的牙齿
– Teeth? – Yeah, my teeth.
挖了一整天的洞 任何地方都没有找到
Been digging holes all day. Can’t find them anywhere.
好了,老汉 我得回到车♥库♥去
All right, look, old man, I need to get back to the garage.
威尔伯把我留在那里
Wilbur left me down there,
我并不打算离开那 还有这些怪物…
and I wasn’t supposed to leave, and these monsters…
– 怪物? – …在门廊袭击我…
– Monsters? … attacked me on the porch and…
在门廊没有怪物啊 笨蛋
There’s no monsters on the porch, you ninny.
– 听我说! – 当然,同样的我并不认为
– Listen to me! – Of course, I also didn’t think
在我手臂住着只美洲旱獭
there was a woodchuck living on my arm,
嘿,你看!
and lookie there!
希望他没有携带狂犬病菌
Hope he ain’t got rabies.
老头,我要回去车♥库♥!
Old man, I need to get to the garage!
一定,我马上带你到那 我有捷径
Well, sure, I’ll get you there in a jiffy. I know a shortcut.
欢迎光临车♥库♥
Welcome to the garage.
我完全迷路了
Well, I’m completely lost.
您好,爷爷
Hiya, Grandpa.
嘿,比利阿姨
Hey, Aunt Billie.
刘易斯和我在找车♥库♥
Lewis and me are looking for the garage.
– 我们有个车♥库♥吗? – 很明显是的
– We have a garage? – Apparently so.
刘易斯,能帮我一下 帮我记时吗?
Lewis, will you give me a hand and time my race?
好的,加斯顿 我的玩具火车准备好跟你比赛了
Okay, Gaston, my toy train’s ready for you.
那是玩具火车?
That’s a toy train?
各就各位,准备,跑
On your mark, get set, go?
– 3.7秒 – 我赢了!
– 3.7 seconds. – I win!
好吧,刘易斯 我拿到图纸了
Okay, Lewis, I got the blueprints.
刘易斯?
Lewis?
– 5,6,7,8 – 这是乔叔叔,他正在健身
– And five and six and seven and eight. – That’s Uncle Joe. He works out.
把腹部的脂肪除掉
Keep those tummies tucked.
这不是车♥库♥
This isn’t the garage.
我知道
I know.
我也不认为车♥库♥会在里面
I don’t think the garage is in here, either.
哎呀!确实是很严重的事情
Egads! A very grave matter, indeed.
– 那是阿特叔叔 – 一位真正的超级英雄?
– That’s Uncle Art. – A real superhero?
四号♥舱,阿尔法,欧米加星系
Quad Four, Alpha Omega Galaxy,
需要一个大奶酪香肠薄面包皮的 (披萨)?
needs a large cheese-and-sausage thin-crust?
我30分钟内到 超时披萨不收钱
I’ll be there in 30 minutes, or it’s free.
– 他是… – 送披萨的小伙子
– He’s a… – Pizza delivery guy.
刘易斯?
Lewis?
– 我们在这干嘛? – 找车♥库♥
– What are we doing up here? – Looking for the garage.
噢,对
Oh, yeah!
拉兹洛,你不要在我的帽子上画画 否则我告诉玛!
Laszlo, you stop painting my hat, or I’m telling Ma!
– 别生气,姐姐! – 拉兹洛,我说真的!
– Lighten up, sis! – Lasz, I mean it!
孩子们,拜托! 你们的妈妈在小憩
Children, please! Your mother is trying to take a nap.
谁在这嚷嚷?
What is all the yelling out here?
– 他先开始的! – 她先开始的!
– He started it! – She started it!
我不想在听到了
I don’t want to hear any more!
– 现在,宝贝… – 不要叫我“宝贝”!
– Now, sweetie… – Don’t you “sweetie” me!
我要开车兜风
I’m going for a drive!
那就奇怪了 她通常带上哈利
That’s strange. She usually takes the Harley.
刘易斯
Lewis!
我想我太太在做曲奇饼
I think my wife Lucille’s baking cookies.
露西尔,给他们做曲奇饼吧
Bake them cookies, Lucille!
为什么你的狗戴眼镜?
Why is your dog wearing glasses?
噢,因为他的医疗保险 不包括隐形眼镜
Oh, ’cause his insurance won’t pay for contacts.
那是史柏克叔叔 那是季米特洛叔叔
That’s Uncle Spike, and there’s Uncle Dimitri.
– 噢,看,那是… – 就是那怪物
– Oh, look, there’s… – That’s the monster!
噢,不,刘易斯,那是我们的管家勒富媞
Oh, no, Lewis, that’s our butler, Lefty.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
嘿,勒富媞 你知道怎样去车♥库♥吗?
Hey, Lefty, any idea how to get to the garage?
呃,对了,我们还没有去问她
Well, that’s true. We didn’t ask her yet.
– 谁? – 威尔伯的妈妈,弗兰妮
– Who? – Wilbur’s mom, Franny.
我想你会喜欢她的
I think you’ll like her.
嘿,你们好
Hey, guys!
你一次又一次地追问我
You ask me over And over and over
你可曾看见过 我的孔雀羽毛帽子?
Have you seen My peacock-feathered hat?
青蛙?
Frogs?
教懂他们所有他们知道的
Taught them everything they know.
– 弗兰妮,这是刘易斯 – 见到你真高兴,夫人
– Franny, this is Lewis. – Nice to meet you, ma’am.
来得正好 我们需要有人打沙球(一种打击乐器)
Perfect timing. We need someone on maracas.
你的心在哪? 没有人知道那
Where is your heart at? Nobody knows that
即使你有他,她,我
Even though you’ve him, her, me
还有一军队去搜索
And an army searching
我有个预感 你将被缠绕起来
I’ve got a feeling You will be reeling
当你不乖 马戏团刚好在城里的时候
When you are bad And the circus comes to town
爷爷,我想我找到你的牙齿了
Grandpa, I think I found your teeth.
你看着我离开 打扮得像个魔术家
And you see me leaving Dressed up as a magician
或是类似魔术家那样的
Or something like that
由撒尔沙根中提炼的药 我的牙齿回来了
Sarsaparilla! My teeth are back!
响叮当
Ring-a-ding-ding.
呼啦!
All right!
好,很高兴能帮忙找到牙齿
Right. Well, glad I could help with the teeth,
但,哇,时间不早了
but, wow, look at the time.
刘易斯,我告诉你呆在车♥库♥里
Lewis, I told you to stay in the garage!
我有,但是当我靠近那管道 我一下子跑到你的家人那里去了
I did, but I went up the tube, and I ran into your family, and I…
你见到了我的家人?
You met my family?
当场小测验
Pop quiz.
你都见过谁了 你知道些什么?
Who have you met, and what have you learnt?
好吧,伙计 弗瑞兹和乔是两兄弟
Okay. Bud, Fritz and Joe are brothers.
弗瑞兹娶了彭豚妮娜 她有点…
Fritz is married to Petunia, and is she…
古怪?是的
Cranky? Yes.
塔卢拉和拉斯洛是他们的孩子
Tallulah and Laszlo are their children.
乔娶了比利 勒富媞就是管家
Joe is married to Billie. Lefty is the butler.
史柏克和季米特洛是双胞胎
Spike and Dimitri are twins,
我不知道他们之间的关系
and I don’t know who they’re related to.
我们也不知道 请继续
Neither do we. Go on.
露西尔嫁给了布德 你♥爸♥爸科尼利厄斯是他们的儿子
Lucille is married to Bud, and your dad, Cornelius, is their son.
科尼利厄斯的样子是怎样的?
What does Cornelius look like?
汤姆·塞勒克
Tom Selleck.
好的,科尼利厄斯娶了弗兰妮 她兄弟是加仕顿和阿特.
Okay, Cornelius is married to Franny, and her brothers are Gaston and Art.
你忘记了一点
You’re forgetting something.
忘记了?噢,对
Forgetting? Oh, right.
威尔伯是弗兰妮和科尼利厄斯的儿子
Wilbur is the son of Franny and Cornelius.
没有人知道你是来自过去的?
And nobody realised you were from the past?
没有
Nope.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你们的掌声 非常感谢
Hold your applause. Thank you very much.
多里斯,拉起来!拉起来
Doris, get it off! Get it off!
我可找到你了
I’ve got you now.
刘易斯
Lewis!
我不是,刘易斯是我的笨室友
No, Lewis is my stupid roommate.
我叫迈克·雅顾博伊恩 大家都叫我顾博
My name’s Mike Yagoobian. People call me Goob,
但今天所有揍我的人 都叫我“恶相”
but today, everyone that beat me up called me “puke face”
还有“笨手笨脚的人” 还有“鼻涕虫”
and “butterfingers” and “booger breath.”
见到他们有分歧真高兴
Nice to see that they’re branching out.
对不起,我不是有意…
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…
我只是来找刘易斯的
Well, I was just looking for Lewis.
去屋顶看看 他总是上去发呆
Try the roof. He’s always up there being dumb.
你是对的,为什么我没有想到那?
Of course. Why didn’t I think of that?
我的牛排,你是我的唯一朋友
Mr Steak, you’re my only friend.
比赛不是很顺利,是吧?
Game didn’t go so well, huh?
不好,我在第九轮睡着了 我没有接住制胜的一球
No, I fell asleep in the ninth inning, and I missed the winning catch.
然后我被暴揍
Then I got beat up.
接下来,教练把我叫到一边 叫我不要放在心上
Afterwards, Coach took me aside and told me to let it go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!