– 那么是的 – 请坐下
– Then yes. – Have a seat.
噢,太好了
Oh, goody!
“把发明冒认是自己的作品” 完成,噢,我喜欢清单
“Pass off invention as my own.” Check. Oh, I love checklists.
管委会的人已经准备好见你
The board is ready to see you now.
等等,我该说些什么?
Wait. What am I going to say?
我永远都记不住那些
I’m never gonna remember that.
你能不能…为什么你不自己去? 你做得比我好多了
Would you… Why don’t you go? You do it so much better than me.
那是事实
That’s true.
没有脑袋的帽子不可能真的
A hat without a head couldn’t really pass off an invention
冒认别人的发明
as its own.
妙极了!好主意! 真高兴有你帮忙!
Fantastic! Great idea! I’m so glad I have you!
“准备好一个惊喜” 噢,我看到了
“Prepare to be amazed.” Oh, I got it!
准备好一个惊喜!
Prepare to be amazed!
“这是我的发明”
“This is my invention.”
“我想在座各位从来没有 看过如此伟大的发明”
“I doubt any of you have seen anything as brilliant as this device.”
非常好
Very well,
约翰森小姐?
Miss Johnson?
是太太
It’s Ms.
你有两分钟时间,请开始
You have two minutes. Please begin.
– 光彩夺目! – 那是什么?
– It’s shiny! – What is that thing?
呃,我叫它为…
Well, I like to call it my…
叫它…
To call it my…
– 你在看什么? – 没有!我…阳光照到我眼睛
– What are you looking at? – No! I… The sun, in my eyes.
那我关上百叶窗
Well, then let me close the blinds.
什么名字?
Now, the name?
呃…
Well, what…
我们可以另找个时间 讨论这名字问题
We can quibble about names at a later date.
重点是 我带来的是特别的唯一的
The point is, what I have here is special, unique.
对,对,你会爱死它 购买♥♥它和大量生产它
Yes. Yes, you must love it and buy it and mass produce it,
最妙的一点是 它带有非常舒服的耳机
and the best part is, it’s got really comfy headphones.
我在想 你能够往前靠一点吗?拜托
I wonder, could you lean forward just a little bit, please?
对,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
对,它们相当舒服
Yes, they are quite comfortable.
你发明这目的是为了什么?
What do you hope to accomplish with this?
噢,没有特别的原因
Oh, nothing of consequence.
我只是想粉碎一个可怜小孤儿的梦想!
I simply wish to crush the dreams of a poor little orphan boy!
接下来就不太清楚
After that, it’s all a little fuzzy.
你的意思是 你并没有全盘考虑过
You mean, you haven’t thought this through?
30秒
Thirty seconds.
请允许我演示 它是如何工作的
Allow me to show you how it works.
首先,我们接通电源
First, we turn it on.
那不是开关
That’s not it.
10秒
Ten seconds.
那我该在哪签名?
So where do I sign?
多里斯,一切都完了
Doris, it’s all over.
我们所有的希望和梦想都破灭了
All our hopes and dreams dashed,
就像这所有的支离破碎的机器部件
like so many pieces of a broken machiney thing.
你是对的
You’re right.
胜利还是属于我们的
Success is still ours for the taking.
我们必须找到那小孩
We must find that boy.
我们把这玩艺偷运到车♥库♥去 在那你需要的任何工具都有
We’ll sneak this thing into the garage. You’ll have all the tools you need.
那么你的父母怎办?
What about your parents?
妈妈从来不到那去
Mom never goes in there,
爸爸出差去了 明早才回来
and Dad’s on a business trip until tomorrow morning.
你得赶在那之前修好它
You’ve got till then to fix it.
那好吧,但我需要一些 图纸或其他的一些东西
Well, fine, but I’m gonna need some blueprints or something for this.
这个不用担心 我有人会帮我们找到那些东西
No worries. I got someone who could help us with that.
何方神圣胆敢侵犯我的领地?
Who dares to disturb my sanctuary?
卡尔,是我,让我进去
Carl, it’s me. Let me in.
没有人能够进去 除非他们说出正确密♥码♥
None may enter unless they speak the royal password.
卡尔,你在说啥呀? 我们没有密♥码♥
Carl, what are you talking about? We don’t have a password.
我们有个密♥码♥ 你离开后我设置了一个
Yes, we do. I made one up while you were gone.
那我怎么会知道密♥码♥是什么?
Well, then how am I supposed to know what it is?
呃…
You…
你说的对
Good point.
欢迎回来,小兄弟
Welcome back, little buddy.
那台被偷的时光机器怎么啦?
So what’s up with the stolen time machine?
你找到没有?显然没有
Did you find it? Apparently not,
你把这台也弄坏了
and you managed to bust this one as well.
爸爸回来前这台会被修好的
It’ll be fixed before Dad gets home.
你怎么可能实现…
And how do you suppose that’s gonna…
– 他是谁? – 哇,真正的机器人!
– Who’s that? – Wow, a real robot!
嗨,我是刘易斯
Hi, I’m Lewis.
真是出人意表
Well, that was unexpected.
怎么啦?
As was that.
如果我家人察觉 我把你从过去带到这
If my family finds out I brought you from the past,
他们会把我活埋了 然后在我的坟墓上跳舞
they’ll bury me alive and dance on my grave.
我并没有夸张,呃,其实是有点 不过这不是问题所在
I’m not exaggerating. Well, yes, I am, but not the point.
问题是 你的头发暴露你的来历
The point is, your hair’s a dead giveaway.
为什么我的头发会暴露我的来历?
Why would my hair be a dead giveaway?
问得太好了
That is an excellent question.
等一下,你要上哪去?
Wait! Where are you going?
又一个绝妙的问题
Another excellent question.
但我不想只是坐在这
But I don’t just want to sit here.
留在这
Stay.
但…
But…
哇!
Wow!
嘿,按我的门铃
Hey, ring my doorbell.
不,不,不 按我的门铃
No, no, no, no, ring my doorbell.
快按,快按,快按 看着这个门铃,快按
Ring it. Ring it. Ring it. Look at this door bell. Ring it.
– 对了! – 纯属意外
– Yes! – That was accidental.
那是不小心按的门铃 不算数
That’s an accidental ring. It doesn’t count.
这是手册规定的 去查查看
It’s in the rule book. Look it up.
– 小平头 – 矮冬瓜
– Flat head. – Short roots.
常青藤
Evergreen.
不要让家人知道? 你的意思是什么?
What do you mean, don’t go to the family?
在这家族危机的时刻 如何能够对家人隐瞒?
How can we not go to the family in this time of family crisis?
打从不锁上车♥库♥门 时光机器因此被偷
By leaving the garage door unlocked, you let the time machine get stolen,
到现在整个时光流有可能被改变!
and now the entire time stream could be altered!
这令我忧心如焚啊
That and someone took my bike.
我告诉过你 一切都会迎刃而解
Look, I told you. It’s gonna all work out.
首先,我们把刘易斯留在车♥库♥ 不让其他人接触到他
First, we keep Lewis in the garage, away from everybody.
我出现给他来个世纪感言 鼓舞士气
I show up and give him the pep talk of the century.
然后他会修好时光机器
Then he fixes the time machine.
怎么会是个橡实?
Why is it an acorn?
我没时间去雕刻所有的东西
I didn’t have time to sculpt everything.
好了,现在时光机器会被修好
Okay, now, the time machine is fixed.
他在发明创造的信心会恢复
His confidence in inventing is restored.
他回到科学展 修好他的记忆扫描仪
He goes back to the science fair, fixes his Memory Scanner,
因此恢复空间-时间连续流体系
thus restoring the space-time continuum.
那么带他去见他妈妈又怎么办?
What about taking him back to see his mom?
我只是跟他这么说 以便赢得时间
I just told him that to buy some time.
噢,对,从你的脸上没看到这点
Oh, yeah, can’t see that one blowing up in your face.
相信我,一切都在我掌握中
Trust me. I got it under control.
威尔伯 罗宾逊从来没有失手过
Wilbur Robinson never fails.
但是有一丝极微的可能性我会…
But on the slight chance that I do…
“一丝极微的可能性”,对 你知道吧?我运算一下
“On the slight chance,” yeah. You know what? I’ll run the numbers.
怎么啦?
What is it?
呃,不是…
Well, it’s not…
这不适于任何事情… 你知道,没这必要…
It doesn’t pertain to anything in… You know, there’s not necessarily…
有99.999999%可能性你将不会存在
There’s a 99.999999% chance that you won’t exist.
– 什么? – 我本不想告诉你,但我说了
– What? – And I didn’t want to tell you, but I did.
我不会存在?
I won’t exist?
那我又会在哪?
And where does that leave me?
孤独的呆在某角落生锈
Alone, rusting in a corner.
我担心那么多干嘛? 图纸在哪?
What am I worried about? Now, blueprints?
如果这事情结束了 我真的要摆脱你
If this thing ever blows over, I really gotta get away from you
好好的静一静
and get some quiet time.
什么…
What’s…
嘿,小家伙!
Well, hey, there, little fella!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!