我建造了一台机器可以唤醒它们
and I built a machine that can retrieve them.
我称它记忆扫描仪
I call it the Memory Scanner.
让人眼前为之一亮!
It’s shiny!
那么,刘易斯 这台记忆扫描仪的工作原理是什么?
So, Lewis, how does the Memory Scanner work?
首先,你在这键盘输入想扫描的时间段
First, you input the desired period of time on this keypad.
然后镭射扫描大脑皮层 那是记忆被存放的地方
Then a laser scans the cerebral cortex, where memories are stored.
被提取出来的记忆会 被显示在显示屏上
The retrieved memory is then displayed on this monitor.
把它打包起来 我要两台
Wrap him up. I’ll take two.
现在我设定时间倒♥退♥ 12年零3个月11天
Now, I’m going back 12 years, three months and 11 days.
为什么要选这个特定的日子?
Why that particular day?
我没有想到我会注意到吧?
You didn’t think I was paying attention, did you?
呃,那天是…
Well, that was the day…
这么说吧 那天是我生命中很重要的一天
Let’s just say, that was a very important day in my life.
比较合理 开始吧
Fair enough. Play ball.
涡轮很快就能发动起来
It’ll just take a second to get the turbines going.
刘易斯,慢着!
Lewis, wait!
她要爆发了!
She’s gonna blow!
注意!
Watch out!
小小苦楚相当于激励…
Feel the pain! Love the…
很疼!快停止!
Hurts so much! Make it stop!
快停止!
Make it stop!
教练,你忍♥住,好吧?
Coach, suck it up, okay?
让我们处理好危机 明天我们回想起也感自豪
Let us conduct ourselves in a way that we’ll all be proud of tomorrow.
– 大家冷静! – 威勒斯坦先生?
– Let’s calm down! – Mr 威勒斯坦?
– 我不是故意的… – 现在不是时候,刘易斯!
– I didn’t mean to… – Not now, Lewis!
对不起,真对不起
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
现在不是道歉的时候
Not now.
好吧,大家冷静有秩序地
Okay, and we are walking in a calm, orderly fashion
走向出口
toward the exits.
等等,刘易斯!
Wait, Lewis!
来,亲爱的,我们的未来在等着呢
Come, my dear. Our future awaits.
嘿,你在这干嘛?
Hey, what are you doing up here?
你能不再扮了吗,拜托了? 我知道你不是鸽子
Would you quit that, please? I know you’re not a pigeon.
你让我暴露了
You’re blowing my cover.
这里只有我们两个
We’re the only ones up here.
这正是他们希望你是这样想的
That’s just what they want you to think.
现在,那里该打扫好了
Now, enough moping.
把这个拿回科学展 修好你的记忆扫描仪
Take this back to the science fair and fix that Memory Scanner.
停!停!离我远点!
Stop! Stop! Get away from me!
也许你忘记了
Maybe you’ve forgotten.
我是来自未来的时光警♥察♥ 应该被非常严肃的对待
I’m a time cop from the future, should be taken very seriously.
这不是徽章
That’s no badge.
这是皮肤晒成褐色沙龙赠券! 你是个假冒的
This is a coupon for a tanning salon! You’re a fake.
好吧,你揭穿了我 我不是警♥察♥
Okay, you got me. I’m not a cop,
但我确实是来自未来
but I really am from the future,
还有确实有这么一个 戴圆顶硬礼帽的家伙
and there really is this Bowler Hat Guy.
又来了
Here we go again.
他偷了一部时光机器 来到了科学展
He stole a time machine, came to the science fair
破坏掉你的发明
and ruined your project.
我的发明不成功 是因为我功夫不到家
My project didn’t work because I’m no good.
没有戴圆顶硬礼帽的家伙 没有时光机器
There is no Bowler Hat Guy, there is no time machine,
你并不是来自未来
and you’re not from the future!
你是疯了!
You’re crazy!
我没有发疯
I am not crazy.
噢,对了,时光旅行队长? 证明你所说的
Oh, yeah, Captain Time Travel? Prove it.
对了吧,我猜对了吧 你无法证明
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
我要反锁自己在我的房♥间里
I’m just gonna go lock myself in my room
躲在掩盖物下面好几年
and hide under the covers for a couple years.
如果我证明我来自未来 你会不会回到科学展去?
If I prove to you I’m from the future, will you go back to the science fair?
好,当然,你想怎样都行
Yeah, sure, whatever you say.
嘿,放开我
Hey, let go of me!
– 你在干嘛?放开我! – 好吧
– What are you doing? Let go of me! – Okay.
这是什么?我们要上哪去?
What is this? Where are we going?
去到未来!
To the future!
已经到达未来
The future has arrived
今天已经到达未来
The future has arrived today
已经到达未来
The future has arrived
今天已经到达未来
The future has arrived today
这个证据充足了吧?
Is this proof enough for you?
够充足了!
Is it ever!
在我一生中我从来没有 想象到时光旅行会实现
I never thought that time travel could be possible in my lifetime,
现在就在我的眼前
and here it is, right in front of me!
事实会让你相信一切 老兄
The truth will set you free, brother.
这一切超出了我的想象
This is beyond anything I could’ve imagined.
这意味着我完全可以改变我的生命
This means I could really change my life.
对,你能够
That’s right. You can.
下一站是科学展 去修好你的记忆扫描仪
Next stop, science fair, to fix your Memory Scanner.
嘿,我才不会去修那愚蠢的记忆扫描仪
Hey, I’m not gonna fix that stupid Memory Scanner.
– 什么? – 威尔伯,这是时光机器!
– What? – Wilbur, this is a time machine!
为什么我要去修理我那低级的发明
Why should I fix my dumb invention
什么时候你能带我去见我的妈妈? 就用这船
when you can take me to see my mom now in this ship?
事实上我可以回到那个晚上 制止她不要遗弃我
I could actually go back to that night and stop her from giving me up.
答案不是时光机器 而是这个
The answer is not a time machine. It’s this.
这个?你想知道我对这个的看法吗?
This? You want to know what I think about this?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
对不起,威尔伯
I’m sorry, Wilbur,
但你不知道我是怎样熬过来的
but you don’t know what I’ve lived through.
– 刘易斯,不要! – 松手!
– Lewis, no! – Let go!
– 你松手! – 你不是我的老板!
– You let go! – You’re not the boss of me!
我是的 因为我13岁,你才12岁
Yes, I am, ’cause you’re 12, and I’m 13.
我比你大
That makes me older.
我在过去出生
Well, I was born in the past,
所以我比你老,你要听我的!
which makes me older and the boss of you!
我完蛋了
I am so dead.
我不允许看一眼这玩艺 更不要说驾驶它了!
I’m not allowed to look at this thing, let alone drive it!
爸爸,妈妈要杀了我了
Mom and Dad are gonna kill me,
我可以明确告诉你 他们绝不会手软的
and I can tell you this. It will not be done with mercy.
难道没有时光机器修理店
Isn’t there like a time machine repair shop
– 或其他类似的? – 没有
– or something? – No!
目前总共才有两台时光机器
There’s only two time machines in existence,
另一台在戴圆顶硬礼帽的家伙手上
and the Bowler Hat Guy has the other one!
那么得找人修好它
Well, somebody’s gonna have to fix this.
好主意 你这么聪明,你来修
Good idea. You’re smart. You fix it.
你疯了吗?我不会修这玩艺
Are you crazy? I can’t fix this thing.
你行的 你弄坏了,你得修好
Yes, you can. You broke it. You fix it.
好吧,不过有个条件
All right, under one condition.
我修好了 你带我回去见我的妈妈
I fix it, you take me back to see my mom.
什么?你甚至没有兑现我们上一个协议
What? You didn’t even follow through on our last deal.
这叫我如何相信你?
How can I trust you?
那么你告诉我 你是来自未来的时光警♥察♥
Well, you told me you were a time cop from the future.
这叫我如何相信你?
How can I trust you?
大家彼此彼此
Touch?
那么我们达成协议了吧?
So do we have a deal?
这位女士你好
Good day, madam.
– 我是来这改变未来的 – 是的,先生?
– I’m here to change the future. – Yes, sir?
我需要马上跟主管谈谈
I must speak with the man in charge immediately.
– 是,先生 – 我和命运有个约会
– Yes, sir. – I have an appointment with destiny.
很好,先生 我要告诉史密斯
Very good, sir. I’ll let Smith know,
我会把你干洗好的衣服 直接送回到你的套间
and I’ll have your dry cleaning delivered directly to your suite.
– 什么? – 现在告诉我你的预约时间?
– What? – Now, what time is your appointment?
– 你在问我吗? – 是的
– Are you talking to me? – Yes.
你的预约时间是几点?
What time is your appointment?
大指针在…噢,两点!
Big hand is on the… Oh, 2:00!
你是预约两点的那位?
You’re the 2:00?
对,就是我
Yes. Yes, I am.
你是玛丽·约翰森?
You’re Mary Johnson?
对
Yes.
玛丽是什么的简称…
Mary is short for…
玛丽安?
Marian?
– 那可以是个男孩的名字吗? – 可以的
– Can that be a boy name? – Yes.