L’chaim, everyone.
来 大伙 勒哈伊姆[犹太语干杯]
L’chaim!
勒哈伊姆
L’ha-ha.
勒呵…
Like you have popcorn stuck in the throat. It’s a…
就好像你嗓子里面 堵了颗爆米花一样 是呵
Okay. To family.
好啦 祝家庭幸福
To family.
好啦 祝家庭幸福
Oh! I forgot.
我还忘了说一点
I want to say one more thing about my vasectomy.
关于我的输精管切除术 我还要再说一点
Sit down.
坐下吧
Honey, get yourself over here.
亲爱的 到这里来
I went overboard?
我惹人烦了吗?
A little bit.
有点
You’re so cute, they’ll forgive you anything.
你太可爱了 他们不会怪你的
God! You’re so beautiful.
天啊 你真太美了
You are the sexiest woman alive I know.
你是我知道的最性感的女人
Mmm. You’re just trying to get me back into bed.
你只不过是想把我弄上♥床♥
Or the hammock.
吊床也行啊
This is a delicious Tom Collins.
这杯汤姆·科林斯酒真好喝
What I did, I used real lemon juice.
那是因为我用的是真的柠檬汁
It’s from our trees here. That’s the secret.
是从我那边树上摘下来了 这就是秘诀
He was squeezing all afternoon.
他整个下午都在挤
Yeah. And, Jack,
还有 杰克
I managed to make some lemon juice, too.
我还这么挤了点柠檬汁
Gay, you all right?
哦 盖 你还好吗?
Honey, you okay? Are you sure?
你还好吗? 亲爱的?
Well, I think
我觉得
that Roz and Bernie seem like very nice people.
萝丝和伯尼是非常好的人
Oh! Very nice people.
是啊 很好的人
A little off-color, but very nice.
有点不正经 但是人都很好
Oh! But isn’t it wonderful, Jack?
这不是很好吗?
After all this buildup,
费了这么大劲
the kids are finally getting married.
我们的孩子最终要结婚了
I feel so happy.
我太高兴了
Wait a second. I think he just spoke.
等等 我觉得他刚刚说话了
Little Jack, were you about to speak?
小杰克 你想要说话吗?
Nope, just a little flatulence.
看来不是 只是肚子里有点涨
What were you saying, honey?
你刚才说什么了 亲爱的?
Nothing, dear.
没什么 亲爱的
Guys, where are you going?
你们要去哪?
We’re checking out Jack’s macho-wacho trailer.
我们想去看看杰克那辆大拖车
Yeah. I want to see that boob.
是啊 我想看看那个人造乳♥房♥♥
Can I talk to you for a sec? Yeah.
亲爱的 我可以和你说一句话吗? 当然
Hey, listen, don’t let Moses go in there. They have a cat.
嘿 别把摩西带去 他们那有只猫
Moses is perfectly trained…
摩西被训练的很好…
Dad, he humps everything that moves.
爸爸 任何动的东西 它都会追上去操
Honey, he’s like his father.
就像你老爸一样
I never cheated on you.
我可从来没对不起你
They’re not listening to me.
他们根本没听我说
So, what’s up?
怎么了?
They seem to be getting along really well, don’t you think?
好像他们相处的不错 对吧?
Yeah, they do. I know. I kind of feel bad that I worried so much.
是啊 不错 我想我之前担心的太多了
Yeah. That was okay.
是啊
What’s going on?
倒底怎么啦?
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
You’re pregnant? Mmm-hmm.
你怀孕了?
I’m two weeks late. I’m nauseous,
是啊 我月经晚了两个星期 觉得恶心
my boobs hurt, and I can smell everything.
的乳♥房♥♥很痛 一切都表现出来了 我能感觉到
You’re gonna have a baby. Yeah. A baby.
你要生孩子了? 是啊 一个孩子 没错
Oh, we’re gonna have a little baby, a baby.
我们要有个孩子了
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
I just… I…
我…我…
Yeah.
是的
Oh, shit!
哦 糟糕
You realize your father is going to kill me?
你意识到你的父亲会杀了我吗?
No, no, no, no, no.
不会的 不会的
He’s not gonna find out because we’re not going to tell him.
他不会发现的 因为我们不会告诉他的
No, no, no, no, no. Come on. He’s a human lie detector.
不会的 不会的 他是个活的测谎器
He lives to sniff out stuff like this.
他一生都是干这行的
We’ll get through this weekend,
我们撑过这个周末
we’ll get through tomorrow.
等过了明天
And… and… and we’ll tell them on Sunday before we go.
然后我们会在周日告诉他们 就在我们走之前
Okay? We’ll tell them all.
好吗? 那时我们就坦白一切
I just hate the idea of keeping secrets from your dad.
我很恨对你父亲保守秘密
It’s just one little secret.
这只是个很小的秘密啊
Oh! Hi, neighbors.
哦 你们好啊 邻居
Hello.
你好啊
The Fockers, honey.
是福克尔一家 亲爱的
A la fancy-shmancy.
一辆多可爱的车啊
Welcome to the chateau.
欢迎来城♥堡♥餐馆
No wonder they don’t want to sleep in our shit box.
怪不得他们不愿意睡那破屋子了
Look at this place.
看看这地方
l… I don’t think the dog is such a good idea.
我觉得把那狗带来不是什么好主意
Don’t worry. Moses is more of a lover than a fighter.
别担心 摩西更像是个情人 而不是战士
Jesus! Moses!
天啊 摩西!
He’s always dreamt of me having a white wedding.
他总梦想着我有个纯洁的婚礼
You don’t know how upset he’s gonna be.
你不会知道他会有多么失望的
No, I do know.
不 我知道
Moses! Moses!
摩西! 摩西!
Jinxy!
丁克斯
Dad, I told you to keep him out of the RV.
爸爸 我让你不要把他带上休闲车的
He said he wanted to see the RV.
但他说他想来看看
Dad!
爸爸
Moses! Moses!
摩西! 摩西!
Get that goddamn dog out of here!
把那狗弄出去!
Mo!
摩…
Oh, God!
哦 天啊
Dad!
爸爸
Oh! Jinx.
哦 丁克斯
Jinx, don’t do it.
丁克斯 别碰那个
Jinxy, no.
丁克斯 别!
Don’t do it!
别碰那个
No!
别!
Jesus! Moses! Hold on.
天啊! 摩西! 坚持住!
Moses, hold on. I’m gonna save you!
摩西 坚持住 我会来救你的!
The cat can flush?
那猫会冲马桶?
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊 摩西!
Get out of the way!
让开!
Hey! What the hell are you doing? That’s my toilet!
嘿 你在干什么? 那是我的马桶!
I got to get my dog!
我要救我的狗出来!
Forget your dog. What about my toilet?
别管你的狗了 我的马桶怎么办?
Moses!
摩西!
No! Stop the baby! Stop the baby!
不! 别让孩子过去!
He’s alive!
它还活着
He’s fine.
它还活着
So much for the protection of our rolling safe house.
好啦 这回我们的活动房♥屋 总算是被弄坏了
Oh, honey, he was trying to save his pet.
亲爱的 他们只是 想救他们的宠物
I mean, what if it was Jinxy
想想 要是丁克斯
who got flushed into a toilet?
被冲进马桶你会怎么样?
Mr. Jinx has had extensive aquatic training.
丁克斯受过严格的水中训练
He would have known exactly what to do in the event of a submersion.
它知道被淹的时候该做什么
20-minute warning for dinner, guys.
两位 还有二十分钟吃晚饭
Sorry about the trailer, Jack.
很抱歉弄坏你的拖车 杰克
Muskrat.
麝鼠!
It’s okay, Bernard.
没什么 伯纳德
There’s no way we’re not telling him this weekend.
这个周末我们决不能告诉你父亲这事
I know. That’s what I was saying.
我知道 我刚才也是那么说的
So, what do you wanna do?
那你打算怎么办?
I’m not sure. I never thought this’d be an issue.
我不知道 我从来没想到过这种问题
I thought we’d be married before we got pregnant.
我还以为我们会结婚后才怀孕呢
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么啦?