without being too goal-oriented.
不想让他太功利
It’s not about winning or losing,
不计输赢
it’s about passion.
只为热情
We just want him to love what he’s doin’.
我们只是希望他喜欢他做的事情
You know what I mean, Jack?
你懂吗 杰克?
Not really, Bernard.
不是很懂 伯纳德
I think a competitive drive
我觉得竞争
is the essential key that makes America
是使美国成为现今世界上
the only remaining superpower in the world today.
唯一的超级大国的根本原因
Well, whatever works. Mmm-hmm.
这个嘛 不管什么有用就好
All right. Don’t forget the positions.
好啦 戴夫 别忘了那些姿势
Bye, Dr. Roz. You’re a lifesaver.
再见 萝丝 你挽救了我的生命
Oh, Thank you, BJ. Goodbye.
喔 谢谢你 大杰克 再见
Ira, remember, easy on the thrusting.
艾拉 记住慢点插
You’re not 78 anymore.
你不是78岁了
What… What kind of work does your mother do with those patients?
格雷格 你妈妈 对那些病人采用什么疗法?
Those look like yoga mats. Is there yoga involved?
看起来那很像瑜珈垫 是瑜珈吗?
It’s yogaesque.
那是类瑜珈术
It’s sort of, um,
就好像 嗯
a, um, a… a… a couples therapy.
那是一系列疗法
Kind of mind-body…
用来唤醒身体
It’s kind of her own sort of…
就好像是…
Rozela! Sweetheart, living room!
萝丝 甜心 来客厅
Hello! Hello! Hello!
你好啊 你好啊
How are you, baby girl?
你好吗 小闺女?
Good, Roz.
很好 萝丝
God! Look at you, you’re glowing!
看看 你真漂亮
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Hi, I’m Roz Focker
你好 我是萝丝·福克尔
you must be Jack, and you must be Dina.
你一定是杰克吧 你肯定是迪娜了
Hi.

l… I just can’t believe
我真不敢相信
it’s taken us this long to meet, huh.
我们这么久了才见上一面
And who’s this little hairball?
喔 这个小毛球是谁啊?
They brought their grandson Baby Jack along.
那是他们的孙子 小杰克
He’s so adorable. I could eat him up.
喔 太可爱了 真想吃一口
Bern, did you show them where they’re sleeping?
伯恩 你带他们去看了他们住的地方了吗?
Right, right, right. Because we don’t have any air-conditioning,
哦 对了 我们没有空调
I made up a nice spot for you in Roz’s office
所以我们安排你们住萝丝的办公室
’cause it gets the best breeze,
因为那有很舒服的风
and it’s very near the communal commode.
而且离公用洗手间很近
Oh, well, you know, actually, we’re gonna stay in our motor home.
喔 其实我们会住在 我们的活动房♥屋里
In the trailer?
在拖车里?
Come on, Jack. You’re family.
别这样 杰克 我们是一家人
We sleep under the same roof.
应该睡在一起
Actually, Mom’s office is kind of cluttered.
其实妈妈的办公室还是有点乱
So, that… that works all right.
所以住那活动房♥屋也行
It’s just really easier with Little Jack.
这样对小杰克会方便一点
No, no. Really. We insist.
真的 我们不是客气
They wanna sleep in the trailer,
如果他们愿意睡在拖车里
let them sleep in the trailer.
就让他们睡吧
Mom, it’s not actually… It’s not a trailer.
妈妈 其实那不是个拖车
It’s kind of like… It’s like a… like a hotel on wheels.
那就好像个底下有轮子的旅馆 棒极了
This is practically a hotel. I was gonna do the turndown service…
这也是旅馆啊 我只差一点就完工
I know, I know, but it’s their choice.
我知道 但是这是他们的选择嘛.
Wherever you feel most comfortable is fine.
不管哪里你们觉得舒服就好
It’s not right. Bern, let it go.
这不对 伯恩 就这样吧
Let it go? Fine.
就这样? 好吧
Yeah, let it go.
没错 就这样吧
Look at you, sulking.
别拉长脸
Now, look at this. I married a teenager. Right?
我十几岁的时候就嫁给他了 对吧?
At least you have the libido of a teenager.
你至少也得有个年轻人的性♥欲♥吧
I gave her a little matinee today…
我今天给过她一次了
Oh! Don’t you dare! Stop it!
喔 你怎么敢说 不能说!
How about a double feature?
那再来一次怎么样
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Lagoon? Why don’t we go show them the lagoon?
那个小湖 我们干嘛 不带他们看看那小湖呢?
The lagoon. Come see the lagoon.
小湖 来看看小湖
The lagoon, Jack. Come on.
小湖 杰克 来看看
We’ll get drunk,
如果我们醉了
we’ll take a piss in the lagoon.
就向湖里撒尿
Roz, why don’t you take them outside?
萝兹 你把他们带到外面去吧
Show them around. I’ll make a drink.
带他们转转 我去弄点饮料来
Oh, God.
天啊
Hey, Dad…
嘿 爸爸
It’s going good so far, right?
到现在为止一切顺利 对吧?
Dad, you gotta take down that weird shrine thing.
爸爸 你得把那些 奇怪的荣誉撤下来
But I’m very proud of you, Gaylord.
我为你自豪 盖洛德
What’s wrong with showing it?
展示它们有什么问题啊?
It’s ridiculous.
那简直可笑
Most people aren’t proud of sixth place ribbons.
大多数人只会为第六名感到自豪
Most people?
大多数人?
Since when do you care about most people?
你什么时候 开始在意大多数人了?
I don’t, but Jack is really into winning
我没有 不过杰克非常在意输赢
and competition and sports.
还有竞赛 体育什么的
It’s a whole other thing with him.
这是他关注的一切
Hey. Hey. You’re a winner up here and in here.
嘿 你是这里和这里的胜利者
And that’s all that matters.
其他的都不重要
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢啦
I don’t know what that means, but thank you.
我不懂你说的意思 不过还是谢了
So, to solve that problem,
后来我们解决了这个问题
I created a life-like latex left breast
我做了一个橡胶的左乳♥房♥♥
molded from his mother’s actual left breast,
那个乳♥房♥♥是以他母亲的左乳 为模子做出来的
so this way LJ would avoid any nipple confusion.
这样小杰克就不会有 什么乳♥头♥的困扰问题
You’re avoiding confusion by strapping a boob on a man?
你把一个乳♥房♥♥捆在男人身上 借此来避免困扰问题?
Well, yes, believe it or not,
信不信由你
it is less confusing because of the texture
不过那的确减轻了孩子的困扰 因为那乳♥房♥♥的质地…
Mom.
妈妈!
…of the breast itself.
…和真的一模一样
Uh, I guess it’s very, uh, creative.
呃 我想这非常…有创造性
It’s very creative.
这非常有创造性
A little birdie told me that one of our guests here
一只小鸟告诉我 我们有个客人
is a Tom Collins man.
很喜欢汤姆·科林斯
Oh, for pity’s sake.
看在老天的分上!
Isn’t that nice, Jack?
杰克 他真体贴 对吧?
That is nice. Thank you.
对 非常体贴 谢谢
All right. Wait. Don’t drink. I want to make a toast.
别喝 我要先讲点祝酒词
Now, I had a vasectomy in 1974…
在1974年 我做了输精管切除术
’73, honey.
73年 亲爱的
You’re right. ’73.
你说的没错 73年
So, unfortunately, I never had the chance to procreate a daughter,
所以很不幸 我没有机会生一个女孩了
but had I been able to,
但是如果我可以的话
I really would’ve wanted a girl
我真的很想有个这样的女孩
as sensitive and as intelligent
这么感觉敏锐的 聪明的
and as beautiful
美丽的女孩
as this young lady sitting right here before us.
就像坐在我们面前的 这位年轻女士一样
Thank you, Bernie.
谢谢你 伯尼(伯纳德的昵称)
And if I might add…
另外我还想说…
Greg.
格雷格
Yeah.
怎么了?
I thought you had a sister?
我觉得你有个姐妹啊
Nope. No sister.
没有 没有姐妹
You said you had a sister.
你说你有个姐妹
You said you milked your sister’s cat.
你说你喂你姐妹的猫牛奶
Okay, I’m not done yet. What I’m trying to say is,
我还没说完呢 我想说的是
it’s taken far too long to do this, you know,
尽管我们这么久才见面
but we’re finally all together.
但不管如何 最后我们在一起了
That’s nice, honey.
说的真好 亲爱的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
All right, that’s enough.
好啦 说的够多了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!