say hello to your future in-laws.
给大家打个招呼
No, no, he’s harmless.
他没有恶意
And yeah, fixed. Moses.
停! 摩西!
That’s all right.
没事 没事
Just shake him off.
把他摇下来
Oh, no. Don’t shake. He likes the shaking.
别 别摇他 他喜欢被摇
Moses, get off!
摩西 滚下来!
No, don’t worry. The pink part didn’t get on you.
别担心 没玩意没碰到你
Moses, go, get in your basket. Go!
摩西 去 回你的篮子里!
He’s all talk.
他受过良好训练
Who’s this little guy?
这小家伙是谁啊?
This is our grandson, Little Jack.
这是我们的孙子 小杰克
Oh, little baby.
喔 小婴儿
How are you, Little Jack?
你好吗? 小杰克?
Hey, Dad, don’t… don’t… don’t infantilize him.
爸爸 别那么逗他
Just talk to him like a person.
向对普通人一样的跟他说话
What are you talking about? He’s a baby.
你说什么呢? 他可是个小婴儿
I want to talk to him like he’s a baby.
我是在对婴儿说话呢
He likes me.
他喜欢我!
When Roz’s dad died, I said:
当萝丝的父亲过世的是 我说
“Hey, we’re freezing our tushies off here in Detroit. ”
嘿 我们在底特律都快冻僵了
You know, “Let’s head south
让我们去南方
and get some year-round fun in the sun. ”
感受一下 终年阳光明媚的日子吧
This house is over a 100 years old, so…
这房♥子有超过一百年的历史了 所以…
Dad. Dad, you continue the tour.
爸爸 你继续带他们看看
I’m gonna tell Mom we’re here, okay?
我去告诉妈妈我们来了
Oh! The upstairs bathroom is on el fritzo.
噢 楼上的洗手间在整修
So we’re all gonna have to share this one for now.
我们得合用这个了
Since there’s a water scarcity on the island,
因为在这个岛上缺少水
we kind of abide by the
我们基本上都遵守这个原则
“if it’s yellow let it mellow,
如果马桶里面是黄色的 不管它
if it’s brown flush it down” policy.
如果是棕色的 冲掉它 这是规矩
Oops. Forgot my own rule.
糟糕 忘了自己的规矩了
The RV has paid for itself already.
休闲车的作用体现出来了
All right, kids.
好啦 小伙子们
Forward and backward.
向前 向后
Rotate those hips.
扭屁♥股♥
Let’s get your kundalini rising.
把精神头拿出来
And now it’s time for the ladies
现在该姑娘们
to get into the reverse cowgirl position.
进行反向背入式的训练了
Guys, you have to lie across the Liberator pad
先生们 你们得在垫子上躺平
like so.
就像这样
Everyone look at how Ira’s doing it.
大家看看艾拉是怎么做的
The man is loose, he’s limber and he’s ready for action.
男人们已经很放松 很柔软 他们做好准备了
So, climb aboard, girls,
爬上去吧 姑娘们
and let me hear your bodies talk.
用你们的身体交流
Whoa! Yes!
就这样
This position is terrific
这个姿势对患有骨质疏松症
for anyone with osteoporosis, gout or goiter.
痛风或者甲状腺肿大的人非常合适
Stay with me, kids. We’re almost done.
继续做 我们就要做完了
Ah! Honey!
啊 亲爱的
Oh! All right, guys.
好啦 各位
We have to wrap it up. Everyone.
我们必须得结束了
Remember to take your Liberator pads.
记住把你的垫子拿走
And don’t forget to stretch before you try this at home.
还有在家里做这个之前 别忘了先拉伸一下身体
We don’t want anyone shattering a pelvis.
我们不希望谁骨盘受伤
Hello, my precious.
喔 亲爱的
Oh, I love you so much.
我爱你
I haven’t seen my bubeleh in months.
我好几个月没见你了
Honey, you feel thin. No, no.
亲爱的 你瘦了 没有 没有
You’re not eating. What’s the matter?
你怎么不吃东西 怎么回事?
No. I’m fine. Mom,
没事 我没事 妈妈
how do we explain all these people to the Byrneses?
我们怎么对伯恩斯一家解释这些人?
Honey, they’re leaving.
哦 他们就要走了
The Byrneses won’t know they were here.
伯恩斯一家 根本不会知道他们在这里待过
Okay. We agreed to be discreet
我们说好这个周末
about you being a sex therapist this weekend
要隐瞒你是性治疗学家的
until you got to know Jack and Dina better. Right?
直到你们与杰克和迪娜 相互了解了为止 对吧?
Don’t worry. I’ll be discreet. I put all my toys away.
别担心 我会很谨慎的 我会把所有的玩具收好
And my office is all ready for them to sleep in.
我的办公室也已经准备好了 只等他们入住了
Your office? No, no. we’re putting them upstairs.
怎么 你的办公室 不行 我们让他们住楼上的
Your father thought they’d be more comfortable down here.
你父亲觉得住下面会舒服点
The upstairs plumbing… You don’t wanna know.
就楼上那排水系统 你不会愿意的
Talk to me about something important, honey.
和我说点更重要的事吧 亲爱的
How are things with you and Pam?
你和帕姆在床上什么感觉?
They’re great.
好极了
Because, you know, after two years,
好极了? 你知道吗 两年以后…
you have to work to keep things going.
你必须努力才能维持那感觉
Does she still climax regularly?
她还会经常高♥潮♥吗?
Mom.
妈妈
You can’t talk that way this weekend, okay?
这个周末你不能说这种话
Honey, I’m just saying
我只是这么说说而已
I didn’t raise you to be a so-so lover.
我可没把你教成个一般的情人
I know. Okay, what is he doing?
看看他们在干什么?
What? Don’t… don’t worry about them.
怎么了? 别担心
Mom, Mom,

you got to get these people out of here now.
你得赶快让他们走 现在就得走
Okay.

Wipe that little gloss off you.
把你脸上那痕迹擦干净
Okay.
好的
You hunt deer, Bernard?
你猎鹿吗? 伯纳德?
What? No, I hate that thing.
不 我恨那东西
Roz’s father gave it to us.
萝丝的父亲给我们的
He was into all that macho-wacho crap.
他最喜欢那套玩意了
Oh! So is Greg.
哦 格雷格也一样
He and I went duck-hunting together. Didn’t we, Greg? Hmm?
我们有一次一起去打野鸭 对吧 格雷格?
Duck-hunting? Me and you?
打野鸭 我们俩一起?
Duck-hunting? Yeah. Mmm-hmm.
打野鸭? 对
What? What?
什么?
Gay, you went duck-hunting with… with Jack?
盖 你和杰克一起去打野鸭了?
Um, yeah. We went, we did.
啊 是啊 我们一起去
We went on a little hunting trip.
随便打过一回
You shot a duck?
你打死了野鸭
I shot at a duck and… Mmm-hmm.
我只是朝野鸭开枪 然后…
You killed an innocent creature of the sky?
你杀了一个无辜的小生物?
I don’t… Did I… I did… I don’t…
我没有 我没有…
I think I might’ve clipped it or…
我只是开了一枪
Never really checked.
没查过打没打中
Oh, Lord.
哦 天啊
And now, for the piece de resistance.
现在 来看看最重要的
Oh, my goodness.
哦 天啊
Little somethin’ I’ve been workin’ on.
都是我收集的小东西
Oh, I see. Oh.
嗯 不错
Mom will be out in a sec. What’s that?
妈妈马上就来 这是什么?
It’s you.
是你啊
It’s the Wall of Gaylord.
盖洛德纪念墙
The Wall of Gaylord?
盖洛德纪念墙?
Isn’t it nice to finally display your accomplishments, Son?
把你的成就展示出来 是不是很棒 儿子?
Honey, look at all your awards.
亲爱的 看你得了这么多奖
That’s great.
真棒
He’s my champion.
他是我的冠军
Oh, I didn’t know
我不知道
they made ninth place ribbons.
他们竟然还制♥作♥第九名的奖牌
Oh, Jack, they got them all the way up to 10th place.
哦 杰克 他们一直做到第十名的
Hey! Anybody want to get a drink by the lagoon?
没人想在小湖边喝一杯什么吗?
This one looks impressive.
这个看起来很不错啊
“Mazel tov, Gaylord M. Focker. World’s Greatest Nurse. ”
盖洛德·福克尔 世界优秀护士奖
Very nice.
真不错啊
We’ve always tried
我们一直培养盖洛德
to instill a sense of self in Gaylord
有自己的感觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!