under my responsibilities, right? Yeah.
我想这也是我职责范围之内的事
Keep her at 55, stay alert.
保持55英里的时速 警惕着点
Yeah, yeah. I’ve been wanting to get behind the wheel of this big boy.
没问题 我一直想开这大家伙呢
You got it. Pass.
好啦 超吧
Sorry, got to go 55.
对不起啦 必须得保持55英里
Captain Jack’s orders.
杰克车长的规定
Hmm.
嗯
Hey!
嘿!
Would you like some company, Greg?
想找人做伴吗? 格雷格
Uh, yeah, sure.
当然
If you can’t sleep. Go on. Have a seat.
你睡不着? 来吧 请坐
How about a cappuccino?
来杯卡布奇诺如何?
Oh, you don’t have to do that.
不用这么麻烦了
It’s no problem for me.
不麻烦
Really? Yeah? Okay.
真的? 那好吧
Dina!
迪娜
Wake up and make Greg a cappuccino!
快醒醒 给格雷格 弄杯卡布奇诺
Shake a leg, woman!
快点 娘们
Jesus, Jack, you know, I’m not that tired.
天啊 杰克 我没那么累
Really.
真的
Relax, Greg. This cockpit’s completely soundproofed.
放松点 格雷格 这驾驶舱是完全隔音的
You should’ve seen the look on your face.
你真该看看你脸上的表情
Oh! Okay, okay.
哦 好吧
You got me. That was… That was a good one.
你可是骗到我了 弄的和真的一样
Yes, it was. Yes.
是啊
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
It’s funny.
很有趣
But you should never talk to a woman like that,
但是你永远也不能 那么对女人说话
you know that, Greg.
你知道吧 格雷格
It’s disrespectful.
那非常不尊敬
Right, of course. Yeah.
当然
Greg, a man reaches a certain age
格雷格 男人到了一定年岁
when he realizes what’s truly important.
才知道真正重要的是什么
Hmm-mmm.
嗯
You know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗?
Love?
爱情?
Friendship?
友谊?
Enjoying the moment.
享受?
Living. Just love.
生活? 还是就是爱情
His legacy.
是传承
That, too. Right. Yeah. Sure.
传承? 啊 对 传承当然也是
Now, my grandson, Little Jack, is part of that legacy.
我的孙子小杰克 就是那传承的一部分
In six months, you and Pam are gonna be married.
六个月之内 你和帕姆就会结婚…
Sometime after that,
那之后
you’ll want to start a family of your own.
你们也会开始建立自己的家族
Yeah. Right. Actually, on the subject,
是啊 对于这个事情
I had some thoughts about the wedding date.
我对婚礼时间有个打算
We’ll discuss that later, after this weekend, Greg.
这个我们下周再说
Now, let’s get back on point.
现在回到我们的话题上来
Let me put it very simply.
我直说吧
If your family circle
如果你的家族圈
does indeed join my family circle,
不能真的加入我的家族圈…
they’ll form a chain.
他们就不能形成一个完整的链条
I can’t have a chink in my chain.
我可不能让我的家族链上 出现一个脱节的环
Hmm.
嗯
Yeah. Okay. I get the metaphor.
好吧 我懂你的比喻了
Now, I’ve never met your parents,
我从来没见过你父母
so I’m not going to jump to any hasty conclusions.
所以我不愿意很快做什么结论
But, like studying a frozen caveman,
但就像研究一个冻死的穴居人一样
if I can see where you came from,
如果我知道你来自哪?
I’ll have a much better idea of where you’re going.
我就比较容易知道你将来会怎样
Okay.
好吧
A-are you thinking maybe my parents might be
你是觉得 我父母可能会是
like… like a chink in the chain or…
家族链上的一个断环还是怎样?
A doctor and a lawyer, what’s there to worry about?
一个是医生 一个是律师 有什么好担心的?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
Ooh, it seems very nice.
喔 看起来很不错嘛
Is that your father?
那是你的父亲?
That is my father.
是我父亲
Hey! There you are.
嘿 你们来啦
What the heck is that contraption?
这玩意是什么?
I thought you guys were flying in tonight.
我还以为你们的飞机晚上到呢
I left a message yesterday We were driving…
昨天我给你留了言 告诉你我们会开车过来
Oh, I didn’t get a message.
哦 我没有收到那个留言
I left you like five messages.
你说什么 我留了不下五次
Will you get over here and plant one on me.
赶快过来 给我亲一个
Talking about messages.
提起留言来
I’ve been waiting so long to see you. My best buddy.
我好久没见你了 我最好的朋友
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Come here. Come here. Oh, I missed you.
来一个吧 再来一个 我真想你
Is this not the most handsome young man
这难道不是你一辈子见过的
you’ve ever seen in your life?
最英俊的年轻人吗?
I used to call him a young Jewish Marlon Brando.
我管他叫年轻的犹太马龙·白兰度
Can you believe
你们能相信
I conceived him with one testicle?
我只有一个睾丸 就能生下他吗?
No, really. It’s true.
这是真的
I only have one because the other never dropped.
我只有一个睾丸 因为另一个没有下坠
It’s called an undescending testicle.
好像叫隐睾什么的
It’s not uncommon, but look at him.
这不算很不常见 但是看看他
Imagine what he would have looked like if I had two.
想想要是我有两个睾丸 他会变得多棒!
That’s a good icebreaker.
你真会没话找话
Whoa! Ho!
哇!
There’s the sexiest second grade teacher
这是我一辈子见过的
I’ve ever seen in my life.
最性感的二年级老师了!
That was a good one.
噢 真棒!
It gets her every time.
每次她都这样
Goose bumps. She loves it.
一身鸡皮疙瘩 她喜欢这样
I’m Dina Byrnes. It’s so nice to meet you.
我是迪娜·伯恩斯 很高兴见到你
The pleasure is all mine, mon cheri.
很荣幸 亲爱的女士
You got to be the flower man.
你一定是那个花匠了
That’s right. Jack Byrnes, Pam’s father.
没错 杰克·伯恩斯 帕姆的父亲
And I’m Bernard Focker, Gaylord’s father,
我是伯纳德·福克尔 盖洛德的父亲
and we’re all grownups here and we shake hands like men.
我们都是成人了 让我们像男人一样握手吧
All right.
好啦
Oh, we’re just playing here.
刚才我是闹着玩的
Give me some love.
来点激♥情♥吧
We’re family now.
我们现在是一家人了
What’re you so shy about? Come here.
你干嘛这么害羞? 来吧
Oh, wow. Look at those pecs.
哇 这一身的肌肉
Wow! You’re harder than sheetrock.
比石膏还硬
Now tell me the truth.
说实话吧
You work out with weights, right?
你经常举重吧 对吧?
Well, I do various calisthenics.
哦 我做些柔软体操
Some medicine-ball training, I play bimonthly football.
玩健身球 还玩橄榄球
Oh, footie-footie football?
喔 橄榄球
I was just, uh, practicing my Capoeira. What?
我只练习卡泼特拉
Oh, Capoeira. Yeah.
哦 卡泼特拉舞 对
The Brazilian martial art of dance fighting. Yes.
巴西的一种功夫舞蹈 对吧?
He knows what that is. Yeah.
他真知道那是什么 没错
You know, I’ve been doing it for weeks.
我做这个有好几个星期了
I’m really into it.
喜欢极了
It keeps me level.
能让我保持体力
Because sometimes I get wound up so tight,
因为有的时候 如果我太紧张了
I could just snap.
我就能放松一下
You know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗?
What is that? What is that?
那是什么声音? 那是什么声音?
Is there a baby on board?
是车上有个婴儿吗?
That’s a baby. Yes, yes.
是个婴儿 没错
Yeah. Hmm-mmm. It was all in the message.
都在留言里告诉你了
Hey, Moses, go ahead,
嘿 摩西 快上去