So make a…
那就做…
Hey, guys, uh, it’s me.
嘿 是我啊
Listen, I’m getting a little worried. I haven’t heard back from you.
我有点担心 因为我还没接到你们的回电
Hope you got the message. There’s been a little change of plans.
我希望你们收到了消息 计划有点变化
We’re gonna be, uh, coming down in Jack’s RV now,
我们将坐杰克的休闲车去
so we’ll be arriving tomorrow afternoon,
所以我们会明天下午到
not tomorrow night.
而不是明晚
Okay? Tomorrow afternoon.
听清了吗 明天下午
And, also, uh,
还有 呃
they’re bringing their little grandson,
他们带了他们的小孙子过去
so, uh, he’s like a baby.
他还是个婴儿
So… I don’t know.
不过 我也不知道…
Oh, welcome aboard, me hearties.
欢迎上车 亲爱的
Hey, this is incredible.
嘿 这真棒
Yes, it’s as big as our apartment.
是啊 和我们公♥寓♥一样大呢
Pretty neat, huh?
很舒服吧?
Hey!
嘿!
Mr. Jinx finally learned how to flush the toilet, huh?
丁克斯先生 终于学会怎么冲马桶啦
Yeah. Jack installed a special flusher,
是啊 杰克装了个小装置
and he learnt how to do that in about two days.
它两天就学会了
Right, Jack?
对吧? 杰克
Hey there, Jinxy. How you doing?
嘿 丁克斯 你好吗?
Ready to hit the road, Co-Captain?
准备好出发了吗 副车长?
Wow! I’m the Co-Captain?
哇 我是副车长?
Let’s set sail, sailor.
我们扬帆出航吧 水手!
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 下午好
This is Captain Jack Byrnes speaking.
我是车长 杰克·伯恩斯
Yeah, Daddy!
耶! 老爸!
A quick announcement.
简短通知一下
As a courtesy to your fellow passengers,
出于对其他乘客的考虑
please remember that the onboard lavatory
请记住车上的卫生间…
should be used for number one only.
只能用于小便
Should the need for number two arise,
如果需要大便的话
we’ll stop at the nearest rest stop, gas station,
我们将在最近的休息室 加油站…
or heavily wooded area.
或者密林中停车
Thank you. Welcome aboard.
谢谢 欢迎乘车
I like that thing. Hey, do you mind if l, uh,
我喜欢那玩意 嘿
make a little announcement?
介意我也来个简短通知吗?
Well…
这个嘛…
Only the captain gets to make an announcement.
只有车长才能发布通知
You want to honk the horn?
你想鸣一下笛吗?
Um… Sure.
啊 当然
Only the captain gets to honk the horn.
只有车长才能鸣笛
Oh, look!
哦 看啊
Hey, Jinxy, see that?
嘿 丁克斯 看到了吗?
You hungry? Do you want some milk?
你饿了吗? 要喝点牛奶吗?
Hey! Jack?
嘿! 杰克?
Oh, she wants you to honk the horn.
哦 她想让你鸣笛
Not interested.
没兴趣
Rules of the road. She honks, you honk.
这是路上的规矩 她鸣了笛 你也该鸣一下
Come on, Jack. Come on. Give her a honk.
来吧 杰克 对她鸣一下笛
There you go.
这就对了
It’s like a team or something.
好像是个什么队伍啊
“Honk if your are horny. ”
“如果你好色 就鸣笛! ”
Oh!
哦!
Thanks for that, Greg.
谢啦 格雷格
… for you but I’m the one that gets the fumes.
对你值得 但是烟还得我来处理
Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga.
亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷
So make a…
那就做…
Hey, there.
你好啊
No hard feelings, all right?
我没有恶意 知道吗?
Friends? What’s that?
作个朋友吧? 什么?
What’re you saying?
你说什么?
Now, wait a minute. What does this mean?
哦 等等 这什么意思
I know what this means.
我知道这什么意思了
Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. Oh, poop!
挤 挤 挤 喔 拉屎
You got to poop, right? Okay, good.
你要拉屎 对吧? 好 没事
Thank you for warning me.
谢谢你先提醒我
Everybody poops. Sometimes it hurts.
每个人都拉屎 有时还有点疼
It’s okay. Just let it come out.
没关系 拉出来就好啦
What did you do, Focker?
你干什么了 福克尔?
Nothing. He… I think he has to poop.
没什么 我觉得他想拉屎
That’s not the sign for poop.
那不是拉屎的手势
That’s the sign for milk.
那是牛奶的手势
This is the sign for poop.
这才是拉屎的手势
Oh! What’s the sign for sour milk?
那酸牛奶是什么手势?
‘Cause, uh this tastes a little funky.
这闻起来味道有点臭
That’s because it’s from Debbie’s left breast, Greg.
那是因为这是从 黛比的左乳中挤出来的
Ew.

Fortunately, she pumped for a week
幸好 她挤了一个星期
to give us enough for the trip.
才够我们这一路上用的
Okay, snack pack for Little Jack.
好啦 小杰克 来点零食吧?
What are you doing there?
你在做什么呢?
Well, during the breastfeeding stage, Greg,
在母乳喂养阶段 格雷格
infants can get very confused and upset
婴儿对于和母亲分开…
when they’re separated from their mothers.
会非常困惑和不满
So I invented something
因此我发明了这东西
to ease LJ’s anxiety during chow time.
来缓解小杰克进食时候 的紧张情绪
I call it the Mannary Gland.
我称这个叫乳腺
I had it made from an exact cast
我把这个的形状做成…
of Debbie’s left bosom.
和黛比的左乳形状完全相同
Oh, yeah. Okay.
哦 这样啊 好啊
It’s been so effective,
这非常有效
I’m thinking of getting it patented.
我都在打算申请专利了
Would you like to touch it?
你想要摸一下吗?
Uh, I wouldn’t.
不用了
Oh, come on, feel how soft it is.
来吧 摸摸有多软
I can… I can see how soft it is from here.
从这我就能看出来它有多软
No, feel it, Greg.
别这样 试试看 格雷格
It’s very… It looks very…
这个很 看起来很…
Just feel the breast, Greg.
就试一下
Just a…
就一…
Oh, watch the nipple. Just around here.
喔 小心乳♥头♥ 就摸周围
Nipple is his.
乳♥头♥是给他用的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
没错 真不错
It’s got a great, lifelike, and a…
就像真的一样
Or what I would imagine
我猜
Debbie’s breast might… might actually feel like.
摸黛比的感觉也就这样
Not that I would know.
不过其实我也不知道那是啥感觉
Greg.
格雷格?
What?
怎么了?
Honey, you promised
亲爱的 你答应过我
you wouldn’t take the boob out in front of company.
不在客人面前展示这个的
It’s nothing to be ashamed of.
有什么不好意思的
Breast-feeding is perfectly natural.
母乳喂养是很自然的
Dad, that’s not natural, that’s just weird.
爸爸 这可不叫自然 那叫…奇怪
As soon as Little Jack’s topped off,
杰克一喝完
we’re gonna hit the road.
我们就出发
Oh!
喔!
Oh, Jack,
杰克
you can’t drive any more tonight.
你今晚不能再开车了
Dr. Monroe said no aggravating your sciatica.
蒙罗医生说你不能 再让你的坐骨神经痛恶化了
Honey, we’re on a very precise schedule.
亲爱的 我们的日程安排很紧张
We bunk here tonight,
要是今晚不开
we hit horrendous traffic in the morning.
明天早上路上会很拥挤的
Greg?
格雷格?
Yeah.
嗯?
Maybe you could drive the night shift.
也许你可以开夜班车
I could do that.
没问题.
I am the Co-Captain. So, I think that falls
我是副车长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!