He didn’t have to say anything.
他什么也不用说
Dr. Roz saved my marriage.
萝丝医生挽救了我的婚姻
I’d do anything for that woman.
我愿意为她做任何事
You tell sugar-pants
你告诉你妻子
I’ll see her in class next week.
我下个星期课上会去见她的
Will do, Ira. Thanks.
我会的 艾拉 谢谢
Well, what can I say?
我能说什么呢
I’m married to a powerful woman.
我娶了个非常有权势的女人
All right, gentlemen. Let’s go. Excuse me.
好啦 各位 出去吧 对不起
What?
干嘛?
Can you close the cell door?
你能关一下牢门吗?
Focker! You want to remain in the cell?
福克尔 你想待在牢里?
We’re not done talking yet.
我们还没说完呢
What?
什么?
So, what do you think, huh? Hmm?
现在你们怎么想?
Can we work this out or not?
我们能和平解决这个问题了吗?
Okay.

Jack?
杰克?
Uh…
呃…嗯…
Good enough.
这就足够了
All right, then, uh,
那我想
I think Pam and I should… should get married
帕姆和我这个周末
this weekend.
就结婚
This weekend?
这个周末?
Oh, I’m not so sure that’s a good idea.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
You wanna be in the circle or not, Jack?
你想不想待在圈子里 杰克?
Okay, we’ll do it this weekend.
好吧 那就这个周末
Oh, Jack.
哦 杰克
Hey, I think I can get Judge Ira to marry you guys.
嘿 我打算让艾拉法官 主持你们的婚礼
Oh, I don’t think so.
我不太同意
But if it’s all right with you, Greg,
如果你同意我的话 格雷格
I already have a minister in mind.
我对于婚礼主持已经有人选了
Oh my God, Daddy. You didn’t!
哦 天啊 爸爸 你怎么能?
Meeting Greg made such an impression on Kevin,
见到格雷格让凯文感触很深
he spent eight months in Israel on a kibbutz,
他在以色列的集体农场待了八个月
then he took an Internet course
然后学习了网上课程
and got ordained as an inter-faith minister.
获得了双重宗教证婚人的资格
Jack told me you were okay
杰克和我说
with me conducting the ceremony.
你同意让我 主持这个仪式
I hope that’s true.
我希望这是真的
Yeah, yeah, no, I think it’s great.
是啊 为什么不行 太好了
I mean, it is a little weird.
我是说 这有点奇怪
You listen to me when I say this.
听我说
Pam and I didn’t have
帕姆和我间的感情还没有
one-tenth of the spiritual connection
你们明显表露出来的
that you two obviously share.
十分之一那么多
I mean, I look at you both together and you’re beautiful.
看看你们两个 你们美极了
I get it. Okay?
我能理解的 懂吗?
Okay, thank you, Kevin.
嗯 谢谢你 凯文
Thank you, Greg.
谢谢你 格雷格
You’re gonna be a great mom, Pamcake.
你会是个好妈妈的 帕姆小心肝
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢 爸爸
And who gives this woman to this man?
谁将把这位女士送到这位男士手中
I do. Jack Tiberius Byrnes.
我 杰克·特布里尔·伯恩斯
Daddy.
爸爸
Sorry, Greg. Ok
对不起 格雷格 没事
She’s all yours now.
她现在彻底是你的了
That was sweet, honey.
真好 亲爱的
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Shalom, everyone.
平安 各位
Shalom.
平安
Which is Hebrew for “what’s going on? ”
这是希伯莱语 意思是”怎么回事呢”
Let us begin with the blessing of the wine.
让我们先开始酒的祝福[犹太婚礼的仪式之一]
Amen.
阿门!
Kevin. What?
凯文 怎么了?
Yeah, go ahead.
哦 对 继续吧
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯 嗯
Well, hi.

Rosalind. Yeah.
萝森 嗯?
I just have to say I underestimated you.
我必须得说我低估你了
Oh.

When it comes to relationships
谈到夫妻关系
I’m starting to see
我开始逐渐觉得
that you might actually know what you’re talking about.
你确实懂一些了
I appreciate that, Jack.
真谢谢你能这么说 杰克
Really, thank you.
真的 谢谢
I also was curious about the advice you gave Judge Ira.
我还对你给艾拉法官的建议很好奇
Mmm.

Is that classified information?
那是保密的吗?
I thought you’d never ask.
我还以为你从来不会问的
I’m gonna give you a crash course, okay?
我会给你来个速成教学 好吗?
Come here.
来这边…
Really?
真的?
Uh-huh.
啊哈
And I do that for how many minutes?
我做那个做几分钟?
Hey! There’s my brother from another mother.
嘿 这是我的异母兄弟
Congratulations, Jacko.
祝贺你 杰克 你成功了
Put that away, Bernard.
别这样 伯纳德
We’re family now.
我们现在是一家人了
We’re family.
我们现在是一家人了
Now, if you’ll excuse me,
对不起
I have some unfinished business to take care of.
我还有些事情 失陪
Go get her, tiger.
去找她吧 老虎
We Fockerized him.
我们把他同化了
Sure did.
没错
I’d like to Fockerize you.
现在我也要把你同化
Sweetheart, do we have to hurry like this?
亲爱的 我们要这么赶时间吗?
Honey, we’re in a covert operation.
亲爱的 我们形势严峻
The bandleader told me we have 23 minutes
乐队指挥告诉我
before they cut the cake.
离切蛋糕只有23分钟了
Jack, what are you doing?
杰克 你在干什么?
Little trick Bernie taught me.
伯尼教我的小把戏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!