Yes, I do.
我肯定的
Study break, boys. Company’s here.
课间休息啦 客人来了
Pamcake!
帕姆小心肝!
Flapjack!
杰克大馅饼!
Shortstack, shortstack coming up!
馅饼馅饼端上来
Put some syrup in the cup.
糖浆糖浆放杯里
Pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa, pa.
啪啪啪啪啪啪啪
That’s how it goes, right?
是这么唱的吧?
That’s okay, Greg.
不错 格雷格
Nice to see you. Yes.
见到你真高兴 是啊
Nice to see you, Grandpa.
见到你真高兴 做爷爷了
My God. How did my nephew get so big?
天啊 我外甥怎么这么大了?
Look at you.
看看你
You look just like your mommy.
真像你妈妈
He does, doesn’t he?
真的呢 对吧
Hey. Hey. This is Greg.
嘿 这是格雷格
Remember we talked about him?
记得吗? 我们说起过他的
Hey.

Sorry, Greg.
对不起 格雷格
The card only comes in one gender.
这卡片只有一种性别
Oh! Yeah. Now, that’s… that’s all right.
喔 没关系 没事的
He’s taking you in.
他开始接受你了
He has a very keen sense for people, Greg.
他对人很敏感的 格雷格
Mmm.

He’s a chip off the old block, huh?
他和父母简直是一个模子刻出来的
We might have another CIA man on our hands here.
长大了又是一个中情局吧
I’d be discreet about my profession, Greg,
要是我是你的话 格雷格
if I were you.
我不会这么随便说我的职业的
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗?
As far as your parents are concerned, I’m still a horticulturist.
对你的父母来说 我还是个园艺家
Hey, why is Little Jack here?
为什么小杰克在这里?
Are Deb and Bob house-sitting, while we’re in Florida?
我们去佛罗里达以后 黛比和鲍勃会在这看♥房♥♥子吗?
No, they’re in Ko Saimii, Thailand.
不 他们在泰国 科萨拉米
Checking on the clinic they opened during their honeymoon.
查看他们蜜月时 开的一家诊所
What is all this stuff, anyway?
这间屋子是怎么回事?
After Denny was sent away to military school,
丹尼被送去军校以后
your father turned this into a learning laboratory
你♥爸♥爸就把这屋子建成了学习实验室
for you-know-who over there.
为了谁你自然知道啦
And do you talk yet, Mr. Munchkinhead?
你会说话了吗 小家伙?
Greg, Greg, Greg. Don’t infantilize him. Talk to him like an adult.
别把他当个婴儿一样来逗 对他要像大人一样说话
Muskrat. Huh?
麝鼠! 啊?
Muskrat, Jack. All right.
麝鼠! 杰克 好吧
Just try to understand he’s a little person.
试着理解一下 他是个小孩
His communication skills aren’t verbal yet,
他还不会说话
but he understands. Observe.
但是他能理解和观察
L.J., are you hungry?
小杰克 你饿了吗?
Oh, wow.

Look at that.
看看
“I would like to eat more please. ”
我想再多吃点 谢谢
“I’d like a nap,
我会睡一觉
and then later I’ll enjoy a nice poop. ”
然后拉个屎
Oh, yeah. I’ve heard about this, this baby signing stuff.
啊 我听说过这一套 这些婴儿手势
This is like cutting edge. Like… Yeah.
这是新科技啊
Well, at this age, Greg, his mind is like a sponge.
在他这个年龄 格雷格 他的头脑就好像一块海绵
Look, when he reaches your age, for example,
但是当他长到 打个比方 长到你这个年龄的时候
his mind will be far less capable
他大脑接受有用信息的能力
of absorbing useful information.
就会差很多了
So cute. Hey, can I hold him?
真可爱 嘿 我能抱抱他吗?
Oh, l… I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Greg.
我觉得这主意不怎么样 格雷格
Muskrat.
麝鼠!
Uh…
呃…
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
This is Greg.
这是格雷格
Greg will not drop you, okay?
格雷格不会摔着你的 知道吗?
Okay. Be careful.
来 小心点
Hello. Oh! Hello.
你好啊
Hey.

I think he likes me.
我觉得他喜欢我
No?
不是吗?
Ow!
噢!
Oh, shit!
糟糕
Focker. He’s absorbing you like a sponge.
福克尔! 他正在 像海绵一样的向你学习
I don’t want the first word out of his mouth
我可不希望 他说出的第一个单词
to be a profanity.
是脏话
It’s okay. It’s okay.
别怕啊 别怕啊
Cover your nose. You’re terrifying him.
盖着点你的鼻子 你吓到他了
Focker!
福克尔!
It’s cool that your dad is so into being a grandparent.
你♥爸♥爸这么喜欢做爷爷真好
Yeah, I guess so. It kinda freaks my mom out.
是啊 但是我妈妈可担心了
She says he spends every last second with that kid.
她说他什么时候都陪着小孩
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Daddy?
爸爸
Wow.

Daddy, what is this thing?
爸爸 这是什么?
It’s a custom-designed,
这是专门订做的
climate-controlled motor coach.
空调长途汽车
Jack calls it the Highlight of our Twilight.
杰克管它叫黎明中的光辉
Wow. This is incredible.
这可真棒
Isn’t it?
是吗?
Yeah.
没错
Ooh! Like a tank.
简直像一辆坦克
Well, in these uncertain times, Greg,
是啊 鉴于现在这么不安全
I opted for a Kevlar-reinforced hull
我要求舱壁用凯夫拉纤维加固
with two-inch thick plexiglas windows,
窗户是2英寸厚的树脂玻璃
just like the ones they design on
就像俄♥罗♥斯♥那些
the Russian Widowmaker submarines.
核潜艇上的那样
I want you to conduct a field test for us, Greg.
我想让你来作个现场实验 格雷格
I want you to demonstrate
证明一下
the impregnable outer skin of the coach.
这车外壳的抗破坏性
Throw it at the window.
用这个砸窗户
Oh.

Jack, I’m not gonna…
杰克 我不会…
I’m not gonna throw a brick at your window.
我不会用砖头砸你玻璃的
It’s a simple demonstration.
这只是个简单测试
No, I’d… I’d really rather not. Throw the brick.
我还是不要吧 让你扔你就扔!
Okay. Great.
好吧
Just…
就这么扔…
All your might.
用全力扔
All right.
好吧
Don’t worry, your rental insurance should take care of it.
别担心 你的租车保险会赔的
You all right? What happened?
你们还好吗 怎么了?
Come on,we’ll call a tow truck from the road.
来吧 我们路上叫辆拖车
Road?
路上?
Yeah. We’re driving this to Miami.
是啊 我们开车去迈阿密
I thought we were… I thought we were, we’re flying tomorrow.
开车去? 我还以为我们明天飞去呢
No, No. Airline travel being what it is these days,
现在乘飞机旅行变成什么样了?
so unreliable,
太不安全了
I’ll feel much more comfortable
我觉得这里面更舒服
knowing I have my own Posturepedic bed,
有符合我体形的床
my own thermostat, my own lavatory facility.
有自己的温度调节器 自己的卫生间
Uh-huh. So… so we’re all going to be in this together?
呃 那 我们一起开车去?
We hit the road in exactly seven minutes,
再有七分二十七秒整
27 seconds.
我们就上路
This way we’ll get in early,
这样我们可以早到一点
spend an extra half day with your parents,
和你父母多待半天
getting to know them.
了解他们
Isn’t that great?
这不好吗?
That is great.
很好
Worth it for you but I’m the one that gets the fumes.
对你来说是值得 但是烟还得我来处理
Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga.
亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!