Dad, no.
爸爸 别了
That was just a joke.
那只是个笑话
I’m sorry.
对不起
I was… I was just trying to help you, Gay.
我一直都想帮你 盖
I know, Dad.
我知道 爸爸
You’re always trying to help.
你一直都想帮忙
Talk to me, Marty.
告诉我 玛蒂!
What’s the intel on Operation Living Skeleton?
“活着的骷髅”行动 的结果是什么?
Focker is not the kid’s father, Jack.
福克尔不是那孩子的父亲 杰克
Are you kidding me?
你跟我开玩笑吗?
I was sure I had that pegged.
我肯定他们是一家
I’m sending you a visual uplink now.
我现在给你传可视图像
The dad was a minor-league Florida ball player.
他父亲是佛罗里达的一个球手
His name is Rusty Bridges.
他名叫拉斯提·布里吉斯
We all make mistakes, Santa.
我们都会犯错的 圣诞老人
Foxtrot One out.
F1通话完毕
34 years spent reading other people
我观察了别人34年
and I get it all wrong.
却也有看错的时候
My own wife,
我自己的妻子
I don’t even know what she’s thinking.
我都不知道她在想什么
My daughter keeps secrets from me.
我的女儿对我保密
Sometimes I think you’re the only person
有时候我觉得你是我
I can really talk to, LJ.
唯一可以交谈的人了 小杰克
Asshole.
混…蛋
I know.
我知道
F-O-C-K-E-R.
F-O-C-K-E-R.
Hey, it’s Jack.
嘿 是杰克!
Hey, Jack.
杰克!
Wait!
杰克 等等!
Jack!
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Halt.
停下
Jack.
杰克
Jack. Jack.
杰克 杰克
Weaver stance!
韦佛式射姿![手♥枪♥的几种射击姿势之一]
Oh, my God. You shot my son.
哦 天啊 你杀了我的儿子!
Halt.
停下!
Your son has merely been stunned
你的儿子只不过
by a less than lethal weapon.
被非致命武器击晕而已
Remain calm.
保持冷静
50,000 volts of electricity are now passing
五万伏的电压
into your skeletal muscle tissue.
正在击打你的脊椎组织
Your central nervous system has been incapacitated
你的中心神经组织已经被瘫痪了
but you will regain motor functions momentarily.
但你很快就会 重新获得行动能力
Officer, do you mind telling me
长官 你介意告诉我
why you’re arresting these men?
为什么你要逮捕他们吗?
Oh, mercy, it just gets better and better.
哦 天啊 真是越来越棒了
That is none of your business, looky-loo.
这与你无关
Return to your camper.
回到你的车里
At ease, son. Put away the Taser.
稍息 年轻人 放下武器
Jack Byrnes, CIA.
我是杰克·伯恩斯 中情局的
C-I what?
CI什么?
Says here you’re retired.
这上面说你已经退休了
What’ll you show me next, old-timer,
你下面打算给我看什么 老家伙
your AARP card?
你的全美退休人士协会成员卡吗?
Now, you listen to me, and you listen good.
现在你听我说 仔细听我说…
What’s he doing?
他在干嘛?
Don’t worry, he’ll get us out of this.
别担心 他会把我们解救出去的
You have no right to…
你无权对我这么说
Stand down, sir.
退下 先生
No, I will not stand down. You will stand down.
我不会退下 你退下
I will not stand down.
我不会退下
You will stand down
你会退下
or you will be working security
不然你就得去颇因特海滩
in a retirement home in Point Beach.
的退休疗养院当保安去
Remain calm.
保证冷静…
It’s been almost an hour.
已经过了差不多一个小时了
You think they caught up with him?
你觉得他们追上他了吗?
Hmm. Sure, sweetheart.
当然了 甜心
If I know Bernie,
就我对伯尼的了解
they’re probably sitting in a cafe in Little Havana
他们可能在小哈瓦纳的 一个餐馆坐着…
eating chimichangas and working out their issues.
吃着墨西哥春卷 解决他们的问题呢
Check it out.
看看
He’s got a rubber booby.
他有个橡胶乳♥房♥♥
What’s going on?
怎么样了?
What’s going on? I was talking to Judge Goldfarb.
怎么样了? 我刚刚和高尔福德法官谈了一下
It’s done, we’re out.
没事了 我们可以出去了
I thought you were making a call.
我还以为 你只是打了个电♥话♥
We don’t need it. I ran into the judge in the hall.
不需要了 我在大厅里碰上了法官
I took care of everything.
我把一切都解决了
Yeah, right.
是啊 没错
What’re you saying, Jack?
你说什么 杰克?
I’m saying, if you had kept your mouth shut
我说的是如果你一开始闭嘴的话
in the first place we wouldn’t be in this mess.
我们根本不会陷入这些麻烦
I’m a lawyer, Jack.
我是个律师 杰克
I’m trying to get us out of here.
我在努力把我们大家弄出去
What’d you do, give the judge your fondue recipe?
你给那法官什么了? 那酪酥的菜谱吗?
At least I’m comfortable enough in my own skin
至少我愿意
to cook for my family.
替我的家人做饭
When’s the last time you gave your wife breakfast in bed?
你上次在床上 给你妻子喂早餐是什么时候?
When is the last time you gave her anything in bed?
你上次在床上 和她做♥爱♥又是什么时候?
Now you’re out of line, Focker.
现在你过分了啊 福克尔
You’re out of line, man.
你才过分了呢 老兄
No, you hurt my feelings there,
不 你伤害了我的感情!
and there’s no reason to hurt my feelings.
你没理由伤害我的感情
Would you guys stop? He insulted me.
你们就不能停停吗? 他侮辱了我!
Well, this isn’t about you, all right?
这与你无关 可以了吗?
It’s not about either of you.
和你们两个谁都无关
It’s about me and Pam.
这只是我和帕姆的事
We’re getting married. That’s it.
我们要结婚了 就这么简单
We’re starting our own circle of trust.
我们将建立我们自己的信任圈
And guess what? You’re not in it.
你猜怎么着 你不在圈里
Oh, you can’t start a circle of trust. It’s my circle.
你不能建立信任圈 那是我的信任圈
You don’t have a patent on the circle, Jack.
你没有信任圈的专利 杰克
By the way, you’re not even in your own circle right now.
顺便说一声 现在你甚至都不在你自己的圈子里
That is untrue.
这不对
I say who’s in or out of the circle.
谁在圈子里 谁不在 由我说了算
Well, I’m confused. Whose circle am I in?
我被搞晕了 我在谁的圈子里面?
Nobody’s.
谁的都不在
Look, we’re starting a family, okay?
听我说 我们要建立一个家庭
We-we’re gonna have a baby.
我们很快要生个孩子了
I have a 15-year-old son.
我还有个15岁的儿子
You guys gotta put aside your issues
你们应该把那些 无关紧要的问题放一边
and… and do what’s best for us. Okay?
为我们的幸福考虑
Greg, Jorge is not your son.
格雷格 霍黑不是你的儿子
What?
什么?
I had a comparative DNA analysis done last night.
昨晚我找人做了全面的DNA分♥析♥
And I made a mistake.
我犯了个错误
You made a mistake?
你犯了个错误?
Yes, I did. Wait a minute.
是的 等等
Truth serum, DNA matches.
又是坦白药剂 又是DNA分♥析♥
Who the hell are you, Jack Byrnes?
你到底是什么人 杰克·伯恩斯?
I’m not really a florist, Bernard.
我不是一个花匠 伯纳德
I was in the CIA for 32 years.
我在中情局干了32年
And I retired right before I met Greg.
就在我见到格雷格之前 我刚刚退休
Oh, sure. Well, that makes sense.
哦 当然 这倒是挺合理
Bernie, what the heck are you still doing here?
伯尼 你到底还在这里干什么?
Ira.
艾拉
Open up, let these guys out.
打开门 把这些家伙放出来
Judge, what exactly did he say to you?
法官 他到底和你说什么了?