I had no choice. He refuses to tell the truth.
我别无选择 他不肯说实话
Because he’s terrified,
因为他吓坏了
and he thinks he has to impress you.
他觉得他必须 得给你留个好印象
He’s had us trying to impress you,
他还让我们给你留个好印象
but in my opinion,
但是据我来看
Jack, I think it’s you
杰克反而是你
who should be trying to impress us.
该给我们留个好印象才对
Jack.
杰克
You’ve insulted me, my wife, my son,
你侮辱了我 侮辱了我的妻子 儿子
our entire way of life.
也侮辱了我们的生活方式
I’ve sat back and taken it. But now,
我退让了 忍♥了
you’ve crossed the line, sir.
但是现在 你做的过分了 先生
And I’m gonna have to kick your ass.
我必须得给你点厉害看看了
Dad, dad, wait a second.
爸爸 爸爸 等等
I’m gonna teach this florist some justice, Focker-style.
我得让这个花匠明白明白 福克尔家的正义是什么样子
Just calm down.
冷静点
Just give me a minute to stretch.
给我一分钟拉一下筋骨
Bernie, you’re gonna hurt yourself.
伯尼 你会弄伤你自己的
We can talk this through.
我们可以谈判解决
It’s too late for words, Rosalind.
太晚了 萝丝
Dad, Dad, no, no,
爸爸 爸爸 别 别
please, no dance fighting. Stop!
别用这种花拳秀腿 停
This is Capoeira, man.
这可是卡泼特拉
This is hardcore shit.
这可不是闹着玩的
Bernard, if you continue,
伯纳德 如果你继续的话
you will force me to engage you.
就是逼我对你动手
And once I begin the sequence of combat,
如果我一开始动手
it can only end with your demise.
唯一的结果就是你的死亡
Bring it, dog. Come on. Bring it. Come on.
那来试试啊 试试啊
He’s taunting me.
他光会吓唬我
Dad.
爸爸
Greg! Greg!
格雷格! 格雷格!
What, Bernie, you’re gonna snap now?
怎么啦 伯尼 你想要现在放轻松一下吗?
Greg!
格雷格
What?
怎么了?
Now look what you did.
现在看看你做了什么!
It’s your fault.
那是你的错
He’s bleeding. He’s bleeding, Daddy.
他在流血 他在流血 爸爸
That’s it. Pam, Dina,
就这样吧 帕姆 迪娜
I’m calling a family conference.
我现在要求进行家庭会议
Come on.
快来
No, Dad, this is the family.
不 爸爸 这就是家庭
All right? In a few weeks, I’m not gonna be Pam Byrnes.
几个星期以后 我就不是帕姆·伯恩斯
I’m gonna be Pamela Focker.
而是帕米拉·福克尔
Or Byrnes-Focker.
要不然就是伯恩斯·福克尔
We haven’t totally decided yet.
我们还没完全决定
No, no, no, I’m gonna be Pamela Martha Focker.
不不不 我会变成帕米拉·玛莎·福克尔
I know how that sounds,
我知道这听起来什么感觉
but… but that’s the name I’m taking.
但是我就是要叫这个名字
Pamcake, you’re upset. I’m not so sure
帕姆小心肝 你在生气
you’re thinking clearly right now.
我觉得你现在没有考虑清楚
I’m trying, Dad.
我正在考虑 爸爸
It’s you who is not thinking clearly.
是你没有考虑清楚
These two kids love each other. Look.
这两个孩子彼此相爱
We’ve been kvelling about this pregnancy all weekend.
我们整个周末都在为她怀孕而得意
You knew she was pregnant?
你知道她怀孕了?
We all did, Jack.
我们都知道 杰克
Daddy, I was gonna tell you after the wedding, I swear.
爸爸 我原来要婚礼以后告诉你的 我发誓
This is the reason I created the circle of trust
这就是我为什么要建立信任圈的原因
so we could discuss these things.
为了让我们能讨论这些事情
The circle isn’t gonna work
这圈子是没用的
if you don’t trust anyone that’s in it, Dad.
如果你不相信任何这圈子里的人的话 爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Jack, don’t.
哦 杰克 别…
No, Dad. Daddy.
别 爸爸 别…
Honey.
亲爱的
Daddy, please. Daddy, where are you going?
爸爸 请别这样 你去哪?
Jack. Come on.
杰克 别这样
Daddy, come back, please.
爸爸 回来吧 求你了
This is nicht gut.
[犹太语]不好
Is it ringing?
电♥话♥通了吗?
There’s no answer.
没人接
Well, let’s give him some space.
让我们给他一点空间
Maybe he’s learning to self-soothe.
可能他正在学习自我安慰
Roz. What?
萝丝 怎么啦?
This is crazy. I’m going.
这真是疯狂 我去追他
I’m coming with you, Son.
我和你一起去 儿子
No, Dad, I can do it myself.
不用 我可以自己解决
We gotta make up time. I know these roads
我们得赶时间 我对这些路
like the back of my hand.
了如指掌
Come on, let’s put this family back together.
来吧 我们一家人一起来干
Dad, I know a shortcut.
格雷格 我知道一条小路
It will lead us to the freeway.
可以直接让我们比顽固头 更快去高速公路
I think you make a right up here or a left.
你知道吗 我觉得你该转左或是转右
It’s either one or the other.
不是这个就是下个口
You don’t know where we are, do you?
你根本不知道我们在哪
You know, something’s wrong here.
什么地方有问题
This makes no sense at all.
这根本不对劲
Dad, it’s a map of Detroit.
爸爸! 这是底特律的地图
Oh, well, that explains it.
哦 这就能解释通了
Dad.
爸爸
Punch it, Gay.
打起精神来 盖
We gotta catch that dude.
我们能追上那家伙的
Oh, shit.
哦 糟糕
Come on. Come on. Keep going.
继续 继续开啊
Dad, come on, it’s a cop.
爸爸 那是警♥察♥
Listen carefully. Let me do the talking.
听我说 让我和他们谈
I know how to handle the local cops.
我知道该怎么对付他们
No, don’t… don’t do any talking.
别 别和他们说什么
Don’t shush me, I’m a lawyer.
别不让我说话 我是律师
I’m not shushing you.
我不是不让你说话
You know how many tickets I’ve talked myself out of?
你知道我这么谈弄到多少张罚单吗?
Oh, wow. Will you look at this guy.
哦 哇 看看这个家伙
Don’t they have height requirements?
他们就没身高要求吗?
We’re screwed. No, we’re not.
我们惨了 不 我们没有
Don’t. Don’t, Dad, he said to remain in the vehicle.
别 别 爸爸 他说待在车里
Sir, I said to remain in your vehicle.
先生 我说了待在你的车里!
I just wanna talk to you for one second.
我只是想和你谈谈…
Let’s just talk like friendly Floridians.
让我们用友好的 佛罗里达方式谈谈嘛
If you fail to comply, I will arrest you.
如果你不遵命 我将逮捕你
You see, my son’s future father-in-law
你看 我儿子的未来岳父…
thinks my Gay back there has a bastard son.
认为我的盖有个私生子
I said shut it.
我说了 闭嘴!
Shut it.
闭嘴!
I know my civil rights now.
我知道我的民权
You know your rights? Huh?
你知道你的权利?
Oh!

I have sensitive wrists.
我手腕很容易受伤
Excuse me.
对不起
Sir, return to your vehicle.
先生 回你的车里去!
I don’t know what he said, but…
我不知道他说了什么 但是你…
That’s it. On your belly.
好啦 就这样 转过去!
On my belly?
转过去?
You got a hearing problem?
你听力有问题吗?
No, I’m just trying to say…
不 我只是想说…
Now we have two failures to comply.
现在不遵守命令的有两个人了
Now, I need the two of you
现在 我要你们两个
to remain on the vehicle.
待在车这里
Okay, now here’s my plan.
好了 我的计划是这样的
Plan?
计划?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!