with my first mate,
风帆之时
the beautiful young blonde lass over there.
就是坐在那的 漂亮金发女郎
Hey, baby.
嗨 宝贝!
I love you, honey.
我爱你 亲爱的
I still masturbate to Pam.
我还会对帕姆手♥淫♥
Greg.
格雷格
What? It’s true.
怎么了? 是真的
Honey, what? Come on, you’re hot.
亲爱的 怎么了 你太性感了
Look at her.
看看她
Look at those boobs. Man!
看那对奶♥子♥
I just wanna…
我就想过去
I just wanna lather them up with soap and just…
我真想在那上面涂满肥皂泡然后…
I love it.
我真喜欢
Man, I just wanna… just wanna nestle in there
天 我想一直待在那
and just take a little vacation in there.
好好度个假!
Honey.
亲爱的
Honey, what? I’m sorry.
怎么了 亲爱的 对不起啦
Okay, excuse me for you being perfect.
但是你实在是太美了
Hey, you know who else is great?
还有哪个女人很棒呢?
That woman over there.
那个
My future mother-in-law, Dina Byrnes.
我未来的丈母娘 迪娜·伯恩斯!
# Dina, Dina, fofina #
迪娜 迪娜…
# I love Di-Di-Dina #
我爱你 迪娜
# Byrnes #
伯恩斯
You know, they say if you really wanna know
人家说如果你想知道
what a woman will look like
一个女人变老 以后是什么样
when she gets older, you should look at her mother.
你应该看她的母亲
Well, I’m a lookin’ and I’m a likin’.
而当我看到她时 我爱死她了
Look at her! Sweetness!
看看她 长的真甜啊
Hmm-mmm.
嗯
Good genes, the Byrnes gene pool.
伯恩斯的基因库的基因真不错啊
Hey, hey, you.
嘿 嘿 你
Yeah, you.
就是你
Hold on.
别动
Pam, I gotta tell you something
帕姆 我有事要告诉你
about… about this little dude right here.
就是关于这个小家伙的事
In my first really passionate sexual awakening,
在我第一次真正热情的性觉醒当中
I did, in fact, lose my virginity
我确实在美丽的女管家伊莎贝尔
to our beautiful housekeeper, Isabel.
身上失去了处♥男♥
Greg, honey, that was in the past.
亲爱的 那都过去了
So why don’t you come sit down?
来坐下吧
No, no, honey, ’cause I have to get this off my chest, really.
不不 亲爱的 我不吐不快 真的
Sit.
坐…
We conceived a child.
我们生了个孩子
And his name is Jorge Villalobos.
他的名字叫霍黑·维拉罗博
Come up here, Jorge. Come up here.
过来这边 霍黑 过来!
Let’s lift the veil of mystery.
我来揭开历史的谜团吧
The fruit of my loins is right here.
我生命的结晶就在这里
Everybody take a look. See his face.
大家都来看看他 看他的脸
He’s mine.
他是我的孩子
Search your feelings, Jorge.
找找你的感觉 霍黑
You know it to be true.
你会知道这是真的
It’s okay. I know.
好啦 我知道
I know. Lot of information.
我知道 你一下知道了 太多信息
You let it settle.
慢慢就好了
Who’d have thunk it, huh?
谁能想到呢?
Come on, give that kid a hand.
来吧 给这孩子一点掌声鼓励一下
Oh, and, uh, Jack?
哦 对了 杰克
Pam’s pregnant.
帕姆怀孕了
Focker out.
福克尔 说完啦!
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What happened last night?
昨晚发生什么了?
Well, you got drunk and told my dad I’m pregnant.
嗯 你喝醉了 告诉我爸爸我怀孕了
You revealed you have
你披露了自己有个
a 15-year-old son named Jorge.
15岁的儿子叫霍黑
And, oh, apparently you have the hots for my mom.
哦 还有很显然你喜欢我妈妈
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
l… I…
我…我…
You mean, is that really true?
我想问问那是真的吗?
I think she’s attractive.
我只是觉得她很迷人而已
No, that you have a son you never told me about.
不 我是问你说的那个 你从来没告诉过我的儿子
I… Honey, if it is,
呃 亲爱的 既便这是真的
I never heard about it before last night.
我以前也从来没听说过
Isabel never said anything to me. L… I…
伊莎贝尔从来没告诉过我任何事情 我…
I mean.
我是说
I don’t even remember drinking.
我甚至都记不起来自己喝了酒
You’re telling me the truth, aren’t you?
你现在对我说的是实话 是吗?
Of course, I am. Pam,
当然是实话 帕姆
I love you.
我爱你
I would never lie to you about anything like that.
这样的事我永远不会骗你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And if Jorge really is your son,
如果霍黑真的是你的儿子
then we will make it work.
我们也会想办法处理好的
Okay.
好的…
I…
我…
Hey, how did your dad react to the pregnancy news?
嘿 你♥爸♥爸 对你怀孕的消息什么反应?
Well,
这个嘛
just as you’d expect.
和料想的差不多
He slept in the RV.
去休闲车里睡了
He hasn’t spoken to anyone since last night.
自从昨晚还没和任何人说过话
Pam, we have to leave this island.
帕姆 我们得离开这岛了
Get in the RV right now.
马上进休闲车里来
Bernard, get out from under the vehicle
伯纳德 从我车下面离开
or I will run you over.
不然我就从你身上开过去
I’m not moving, Jack.
我不会动的 杰克
There’s a non-violent way to handle this.
会有个非暴♥力♥的方法来处理这事
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Well, your father wants to leave,
你♥爸♥爸想离开
and Bernie is staging a sit-in.
伯尼想阻止他
Dad, come on, get up.
爸爸 起来
This is ridiculous.
这太可笑了
You weren’t around in the ’60s, man.
你没经历过1960年代
This is how we got things done.
那时 这就是我们解决事情的方法
Pam, Dina, we have to get off this island. It’s evil.
帕姆 迪娜 我们必须离开这个岛 这里太邪恶了
Jack Byrnes, out of the RV.
杰克·伯恩斯 滚出休闲车
You are acting like such a jerk.
你的所作所为简直就是个混♥蛋♥
Yes, there you go.
对啦 这就对啦 杰克
Jacko! Yes.
杰克 对啦
Man, we’re gonna have a grandchild.
我们要有孙子了
Come on, we should be celebrating.
我们应该庆祝一下的
How could you not see it?
你们怎么就看不出来呢?
Greg is completely unfit to handle a child.
格雷格绝对不适合照顾孩子
He’s neglected his own son for 15 years.
他甚至抛弃了 自己的亲生儿子15年
Hey, Jack, I didn’t even know he existed.
嘿 杰克 我根本 就不知道有他这个人
That’s right.
他说的没错
Who knows what to believe with you?
谁知道该不该信你
You’re dishonest about everything.
你对什么都不诚实
You’re so much better, Jack? Why don’t you tell everybody
你就那么好 杰克? 你干嘛不告诉大家
what you did last night to Greg at the party.
你昨天晚会上对格雷格做了什么?
Muskrat, Dina.
麝鼠 迪娜
Oh, stuff your muskrat, Jack.
少废话 杰克!
He shot Greg with truth serum before his speech.
在格雷格发言前 他给他打了一针坦白药剂
What?
什么?
Yeah, I found this in his pocket.
我在他口袋里面找到了这个
Here we go again, Dad.
爸爸 你又来这套?
He did the same thing to Pam’s junior prom date.
帕姆第一次舞会的舞伴 也被他这么干过
Wait a minute. Yes, yes. Wait a minute.
等等 对了
You stuck a needle in my neck.
你往我脖子上扎了一针
You drugged my son?
你给我的儿子下药?