Yeah, Dom Focker.
啊 道恩·福克尔
That’s my dad’s, uh, first cousin.
那是我爸爸的第一代堂兄弟
Did you meet his kids, Randy and Horny?
你见到他的孩子兰迪和霍尼了吗?
I’ve met Randy and Horny. Yes.
我见到兰迪和霍尼了 是的
Come on. I want to introduce you to somebody.
来吧 我想给你介绍一个人
Come on.
来吧
Oh, there he is.
到了 就是他
Glad you could make it, Jorge.
很高兴你来了 霍黑
Oh, hey, thanks for the invite, Mr. B.
哦 谢谢你邀请我
Greg, this is Jorge Villalobos.
格雷格 这是霍黑·维拉罗博
Hey.

Hey, how you doing?
嗨 你好吗?
Isabel’s son.
伊莎贝尔的儿子
Oh, I didn’t realize Isabel had a son.
哦 我都不知道伊莎贝尔有儿子
When did she get married?
她什么时候结婚的?
She-she’s not married.
她还没结婚
Oh, he’s never met his father.
他从来没有见过他父亲
Oh.

I’m sorry.
对不起
That’s, I mean, that’s… that’s too bad.
我是说 这太糟了
Oh, no, no, it’s… it’s cool.
哦 没关系
My mom said my dad wasn’t like, mature enough
我妈妈说我爸爸还不够成熟
to deal with a kid, anyway, so, yeah.
没法照顾孩子 所以 就这样
So how do you guys know each other?
那你们是怎么认识的?
Oh, this young man is quite the mechanic.
哦 这位年轻的先生是很棒的机修工
And he’s only 15 years old. Isn’t that impressive?
才15岁 是不是很让人惊讶
Really? You’re 15?
真的? 你才15岁?
Yeah. That is impressive.
是啊 那是很让人吃惊
He’s a handsome kid, huh?
他真是个帅小伙 对吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Almost like a young, half-Hispanic Marlon Brando.
简直就像个半西班牙裔的 马龙·白兰度?
Well,
好啦
I’ll leave you two guys to talk.
我让你们两个谈谈吧
You probably have a lot in common.
你们可能有很多共同之处呢
Well, hmm.
就是说
So you’re 15.
你才15岁?
Come on, let’s conga.
来吧 让我们欢庆吧
Did you order the Tom Collins, sir?
你在找汤姆·科林斯酒吗 先生?
Is it made with fresh lemon juice?
是用鲜柠檬汁调的吗?
They’re Bermuda lemons, sir.
百幕大柠檬 先生
And I squeezed them myself.
我自己榨的
Stay safe, Santa.
祝一切安全 圣诞老人
I mean, it’s romantic out here,
我是说 那真浪漫
don’t you think?
对吧?
The moon, the sea,
看那月亮 那海…
isn’t it nice?
是不是很美?
Hmm. Yeah, it’s nice.
是啊 很美
You look very handsome tonight, Jack.
你今晚看起来很英俊 杰克
Oh. Thank you, honey.
哦 谢谢你 亲爱的
What are you doing to my ears?
你对我的耳朵在干嘛?
Nothing.
没什么
Hey!

I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.
我要去一下洗手间 我马上就回来
Okay.
好吧
Hello, Greg.
你好啊 格雷格
Hi, Jack.
嗨 杰克
Did you have a nice conversation
你和你的儿子聊的
with your son?
还好吗?
Jack, I’ve never even met that kid before.
杰克 我以前根本 就没有见过那孩子
Focker, you’ve been covering this up from the very beginning.
福克尔 你从一开始就在掩饰自己
No, I haven’t, Jack.
没有 我没有 杰克
It’s just another one of your crazy theories.
那只是你那些疯狂的理论之一
Greg.
格雷格
You’re still in the circle of trust,
你还在我的信任圈内
so I’m gonna give you one more chance.
我会再给你一次机会
Are you ready to admit
你打算承认
that you’ve been hiding this from Pam?
你一直对帕姆隐瞒这些吗?
No, I haven’t.
没有 我从来没有
You’re not hiding anything?
你什么也没有隐瞒?
No, all right?
没有 可以了吗?
Oh, Greg.
哦 格雷格
What are you holding? What’s in your hand?
你拿着什么? 你手里是什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Jack, I can see it in the mirror. What is it?
杰克 我能从镜子里面看到它 是什么?
You got something in your hand.
你手里有什么东西?
Don’t worry about it, Greg.
别管那个了 格雷格
Is that a needle?
是根针吗?
Yes, it is.
是啊
You seem tense.
你看起来很紧张
I was going to offer you a sedative.
我给你来一针镇静剂
You’re joking, right?
你开玩笑 对吧?
No, I’m not.
没有 我没开玩笑
Jack.
杰克
Is that tartar sauce on your shoulder?
你肩膀上粘了塔塔调味酱吗?
Tartar sauce?
塔塔调味酱
Why?
为什么?
You’ve been injected
你被注射了
with a highly concentrated dose of sodium pentothal.
高浓度的喷托撒钠
Street name: Truth serum.
又称坦白药剂
You won’t recall this in a few minutes
几分钟内 你将不会记得这些
and tonight, for the first time in your life,
而今夜 在你的生命里
my young friend,
我年轻的朋友
you are going to be honest.
你将第一次变得诚实
Keep the pressure on it.
一直压着那
Get down, Little Jack. Get funky.
嘿 小杰克 来跳吧
Oh.

Hey there, preggers.
嘿 小孕妇
Quiet.
小点声
How’re you doin’?
你怎么样?
Fine, where’ve you been?
不错啊 你去哪了?
I went to the bathroom to pee and now I’m talking to you,
我去洗手间撒尿去了 现在我和你说
my fiancee, who I’ve delayed marrying for two years
我的未婚妻 你被迫推迟两年结婚
because I didn’t want our parents to meet.
是因为我不愿意我们父母见面
What?
怎么啦?
What?
什么?
What?
怎么啦?
You don’t like me? It’s okay.
你不喜欢我 没关系
I don’t like your little red outfit.
我也不喜欢你这身红衣服
Makes you look like a little demon-baby.
看起来就好像个 恶魔的孩子
Maybe I’ll get you
也许我该给你
a little pitchfork for Christmas, huh,
一个小叉子当圣诞礼物
so we can put you on a can of Underwood ham.
这样我们可以把你放在一堆香肠上面
I’m sorry that I can’t make little “poop” sounds
对不起 我拉不出来
and I can’t make little things
我想说话的时候
that tell people when I wanna do things.
也说不出来
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
I can make a sign to you, too.
我也能对你做手势
How’s that for a sign?
这个手势怎么样?
Uh-oh. Look, Bernie’s gone up on the stage. Come.
福克尔 快看伯尼上台了
Now, to say a few words,
现在来讲几句吧
one of the great registered nurses of all time,
最伟大的注册护士之一
Gaylord Myron Focker.
盖洛德·麦伦·福克尔
Come on, let’s give it up to Gay.
来吧 我们让他来讲几句吧 来吧!
Give it up to him.
来讲几句吧
Bernie Focker!
伯尼·福克尔
I love the shirt, Dad.
我喜欢你的衬衫 爸爸
Thank you. All right.
谢谢
It’s great to be here with all of you
好啦 真高兴能和 你们大家一起共度此刻
as I am about to set sail
当我准备和我的大副
in my ship of life,
一起扬起我人生的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!