But lions can’t be captives their entire lives.
但是狮子不可能一辈子都在笼里
They have to be free to roam the bush,
他们必须要被释放出来 在草丛里巡视
free and wild.
自♥由♥而又野性
Your wife is a hot, sexy tigress
你的妻子是一只热情性感的母虎
and she’s waiting for you to pounce on her.
正等着你扑向她呢
Let me hear you roar, baby, roar.
让我听到你的咆哮吧 宝贝 咆哮吧!
Your body is talking to me.
你的身体正告诉我说
It’s hungry for action.
他们迫不及待要开始行动了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Unleash the beast inside you.
释放你胸中的野性吧 杰克
Mom, stop it. You’re hurting him.
妈妈 停下来 你弄伤他了
I am not hurting him. I am helping him.
我没有弄伤他 我在帮助他
Just don’t… don’t…
别…别再…别…
I don’t think you should move just yet.
杰克 我觉得你现在不应该动
Jack, come back for an afternoon session.
杰克 下午再来做一次
It’ll do you good.
会对你有好处的
What’re you doing?
你在干嘛?
We were so close. I could feel it.
就快成功了 我能感觉到
I was getting through to him.
马上就好啦
The guy doesn’t like to be touched.
妈妈 那家伙不喜欢被碰
Because he has
那是因为他把自己的情感
the emotional hide of a rhinoceros.
藏在犀牛皮一样厚的墙后面
Don’t break him down. Just let him be.
那就别打破它 随它去吧
I was trying to do you a favor.
我是在试着帮你啊
You were riding him like Seabiscuit, Mom.
你就像种马一样的骑着他 妈妈
Dial Foxtrot One.
拨通F1
Alpha, Foxtrot One.
这是F1
Foxtrot One.
F1
I need a full comparative DNA analysis
我需要做全面的DNA对比分♥析♥
on one Gaylord M Focker
对象是盖洛德·M·福克尔
and one Jorge Villalobos.
和霍黑·维拉罗博
Translation, George, House of the wolves.
代码是乔治—狼之屋
It might take a couple of weeks, Santa.
可能需要几个星期 圣诞老人
No good, Foxtrot One, I need a 12-hour turnaround.
不行 F1 我要12个小时以内拿到
I’ll secure the physical evidence and the handoff will be
我会亲手采集实际证据
at Harry Focker’s Good Time Supper Club,
然后就在今晚福克尔的晚会上
2100 hours tonight.
21时整 传送证据
You got it, Santa. Foxtrot One out.
遵命 圣诞老人 F1通话完毕
Yello?
喂?
Bernie, this is Jack Byrnes.
伯尼 我是杰克·伯恩斯
Hey, Jack. Hey, where are you calling from?
嘿 杰克 对了 你从哪打来的?
I’m in my RV.
我在我的休闲车里面
Would you have Greg meet me here in three minutes?
你可以让格雷格三分钟内来见我吗?
You’re in your trailer?
你在你的拖车里面?
Thank you, goodbye.
谢谢你 再见
But…
但是…
Hey, Gaylord!
嘿 盖洛德
Jack wants you to meet him
杰克希望三分钟以后
in his trailer in precisely three minutes.
你能去他的拖车里见他
And I have to tell you,
我还得告诉你
El Stiffo was really starting to freak me out.
那顽固头真要把我逼疯了
Greg, wait, okay?
格雷格 听我说
Listen, no matter how hard he probes you,
不管他怎么试探你
you have to promise me that you will not break
你得保证不能泄露秘密
because I’m not ready to tell him I’m pregnant.
因为我还没准备好告诉他 我已经怀孕了
Hey, honey.
嘿 亲爱的
Honey. What? What?
亲爱的 怎么了?
Let him probe,
让他试吧
’cause he’s probing a brick wall.
他试的是一堵砖墙
Now show me how
现在向我展示一下
you would like a romantic evening to go.
你想怎么开始一个浪漫之夜
Oh, Jack, wine and candles?
哦 杰克 有美酒和蜡烛啊
Gosh, it’s not even our anniversary.
不仅仅是我们的 结婚纪念日啊
Come here, hot stuff.
来吧 亲爱的
Yes, yes. Oh, Jack.
哦 好极了 杰克
Jack?
杰克?
Down here, under the bed.
我在这 床下面
Down here, Greg.
到这下面来 格雷格
Wow.
哇!
Have a seat.
请坐
Watch the panel.
注意控制板
This is incredible.
真是棒极了!
So this is like your, uh, mobile command center
这就是你的…活动控制中心?
for all your spy activities?
为你的间谍活动服务的?
Mainly a secure space for me to spend some alone time
这只是提供了一个安全的空间
and reflect on my thoughts.
让我可以一个人待着 想些事情
Mmm. Very cool.
嗯 很酷啊
Greg. Yeah?
格雷格
You’ll recall,
你记得
we had a discussion earlier in the week regarding my feelings
这周早先的时候 我们曾经讨论过一些…
about family, legacies, children and so forth.
我对家庭 传承 孩子 等等的想法吗?
Oh, yeah, of course I recall. Yeah.
当然了 我当然记得
I’m going to just ask you once.
我只问你一次
Is there anything you want to tell me
有什么将要发生的事
regarding things that might have happened?
你要告诉我的吗?
Unplanned things?
意外的事情?
Things involving the fruit of your loins?
和你的生命结晶有关的?
No.
没有
Well, if he’s not going to admit it on his own…
好吧 如果他不愿主动承认的话…
Hello?
喂?
Hello, Jorge?
喂 霍黑
It’s Jack Byrnes, remember me?
是我杰克·伯恩斯 记得我吗?
Oh, yeah. Sure.
啊 当然
You came to the house with Bernie.
你和伯尼一起来的
You had that fancy camera pen.
还有根很炫的摄像笔
Yeah, that’s right.
是啊 没错
Listen, do you have any plans tonight?
听我说 你今晚有什么安排吗?
Uh, no.
啊…没有
Good, ’cause I’d like to invite you to a party.
好极了 我想邀请你参加一个晚会
Hey. Sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
Having a good time?
玩的高兴吗?
Uh, no, not really.
呃 没有 不太高兴
No?
不?
Hey, listen, sweetie, did you tell your mother I’m pregnant?
嘿 你告诉你妈妈我怀孕了吗?
Because she keeps touching my stomach
她总是摸我的肚子
and smiling like that.
用种古怪的笑容看我 就是那样
Yeah. No, I didn’t tell her. She just, she guessed.
是的 啊 不 我没有告诉她 她是猜出来的
She what?
她什么?
Yeah, and then she told my dad.
是的 然后她又告诉了我爸爸
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Stop it, Bernie. Bernie, stop.
伯尼! 伯尼 别这样
It’s not funny.
这不好笑
I told my mom.
我告诉我妈了
What?
什么?
Yeah.
是的
What? Why’d you…
什么? 你为什么…
Your dad will definitely find out.
现在你♥爸♥爸 肯定会发现的!
She knows my dad. She’d never say a word.
不会的 她了解我爸爸 她一个字也不会说的
No, no. But he’s very suspicious.
但是他的怀疑心非常强啊
Greg. Hi. Hey.
格雷格 嗨 嗨
Hi. Honey, would you take this to your mother?
嗨 亲爱的 能把这个送给你妈妈吗?
It’s a wine spritzer.
是杯施布里茨酒
That’s all she drinks now.
她现在只喝这个
You boys have fun.
好啊 好好玩
Nice. Nice party.
真不错 很不错的晚会
Isn’t it? Yeah, it is. It’s nice.
是不是? 是啊 很好
It’s got a nice festive vibe.
喜气洋洋
You met some of the, uh, some of the cousins?
你见到我的一些堂兄弟了吗?
I met some. Yes. I met some, um…
我见到一些 比如…
Dom.
道恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!