I went to answer the phone, I was gone a second, I came back in,
我去接了个电♥话♥ 然后我一回来
he let himself out of the playpen,
他自己已经跑出来了…
he put on Scarface,
把电视节目调成了”疤面煞星”
and he glued his hands to the rum bottle. Okay?
还把自己粘到朗姆酒瓶上了 可以了吗?
That’s it.
就这么简单
Oh. That’s it
就这么简单
Greg just said, “That’s it. ”
格雷格刚刚这么说 就这么简单
So I feel much better now.
我现在觉得好多了 就这么简单
Daddy, would you mind…
爸爸 你可不可以… 亲爱的…
Please, Daddy. He made an honest mistake. Let it go.
求求你 爸爸 他不是故意犯错的 放过他吧
He’s fine, Greg. He’s asleep.
他没事了 他现在睡着了
He spoke.
他说话了
Asshole.
混…蛋
What?
什么?
Did he say what I am thinking?
他说的是我想的吗
I think he did.
我觉得他是
Little Jack, what did you just say?
小杰克 你刚刚说什么了?
Asshole.
混…蛋
His first word?
这是他说的第一个词?
It just slipped out of my mouth. L…
我是无意中说的
He has a mind like a sponge.
他的脑子就像海绵一样
That’s enough.
够了
I’m calling a family conference.
我要求举♥行♥个家庭会议
Oh, it’s a great idea, Jack.
哦 这是个好主意 杰克
Let’s finally get your problems out on the table.
让我们把你的问题 放到桌面上讨论讨论吧
No, no, I mean with my own family. Excuse us.
不 我是说我自己的家庭 你们能不能离开一下
I’d like to talk to Pam and Dina in private.
我想和帕姆和迪娜私下谈谈
Of course, of course, take your time.
当然 当然 别着急
Come on, honey.
来吧 亲爱的 来
I’m not so sure
我不知道
this wedding is such a good idea.
这个婚礼是不是个好主意
To say the least, I don’t like what I’m seeing from these Fockers.
至少 我不喜欢我看到的这家福克尔
What?
什么?
Has Greg ever mentioned the name Jorge to you? Jor…
格雷格有没有向你 提及过一个名字叫霍黑?
I don’t know what you’re talking about. No, why?
霍什么 我不知道你说的是什么 为什么要提他?
Because I think your fiance may have
因为我觉得你的未婚夫
a few skeletons in his closet that he is not telling you about.
还隐藏着一些隐私没告诉你
And skeletons don’t like living in closets.
而这些隐私不愿意永远被埋没
Oh, my God, Here we go again. Dad, listen,
哦 爸爸 又来了 听我说
you know, Greg has no skeletons. Okay?
格雷格没什么隐私
Oh, really? He does not.
是吗? 真的吗? 他没有
Do you know that? Yes, I know that.
真的吗 你知道吗? 是的 我知道
Will you just… I’m not a child.
你就不能听我说吗 我不是小孩了
I see. She knows that.
好吧 她知道
This wedding will happen.
这婚礼是一定要举♥行♥的
And the sooner you accept that,
你越早接受这一点
the better it’s going to be for all of us.
我们大家就都好过一点
I can’t talk to you.
我没法和你谈了
No. Wait a second, sweetheart.
别 等等 甜心
And I’m not so sure Roz is a yoga instructor, either.
我也不觉得萝丝是瑜珈教师
Jack, you promised that you’d behave yourself.
杰克 你答应过我要控制自己的
And what you said to those people
但是你对他们说的话
was really hurtful.
太伤人了
I think you should go up there and apologize.
我觉得你应该上去道歉
I’m not going to apologize to them.
我才不会向他们道歉
Jack.
杰克…
A little birdie told me
一只小鸟告诉我
that somebody’s going to be a daddy.
有人要当爹了
Mom!
妈妈?
Sorry, honey, but look at that face.
对不起 亲爱的 但是看看这张脸
How could I keep it a secret?
我怎么对他保守秘密
He’s so excited about being a grandpa.
他对于当爷爷太兴奋了
What should he call me?
他该怎么叫我?
How about Poppy?
爷爷?
You don’t have to have champagne, okay?
好了 好了 不至于开香槟吧
Why? Jack’s really angry.
为什么? 杰克会很生气的
I know he’s mad,
我知道他会生气
but he’s also a little meshuggenah.
说不定会暴跳如雷
Come on, honey. How often do we get to be grandparents?
别这样 亲爱的 做祖父母的机会能有几回?
We’re having a toast.
我们得干杯庆祝一下
Okay, fine, but, Dad, this is a secret.
好吧 不过 爸爸 这是秘密
We can’t tell Jack till after we are married.
我们结婚之前不能告诉杰克
Why? We are honest people.
为什么 我们是诚实的人
No! I can’t stand this secrecy anymore. Why?
不行 我再也不能藏着秘密了
Be quiet.
小声点
Why should we diminish our joy
为什么我们不能开怀大笑
just because they live in denial?
就因为他们那么保守?
Seriously.
嘘 真的!
I promised Pam, okay?
我向帕姆保证过了 行吗?
She thinks it’ll break his heart if he finds out.
她觉得如果他发现的话会伤心的
I’m not gonna take a drink.
我不喝酒了还不行吗
Your father’s right.
你父亲是对的
This is the 21st century! Married or not,
这是21世纪了 结婚与否
there’s no shame in fatherhood!
做父亲都没什么丢脸的
This is the fruit of your loins.
这可是你的生命结晶啊!
That is so beautiful.
这话真美
Say that to him again.
对他再说一遍
This is the fruit of your loins!
“这是你的生命结晶? ” 没错
This is the fruit of your loins!
这可是你的生命结晶啊!
Okay. Let’s toast and let’s make a sandwich,
好啦 我们来干杯吧 再来摆个三明治姿势
and Mom wants to be the cheese.
你妈站中间当干酪
Jack Byrnes, what are you doing?
杰克·伯恩斯 你在干嘛?
What did you do?
你刚才干嘛了?
You okay there, Jacko?
你还好吗? 杰克?
What’s the matter What happened?
怎么了 发生什么了?
I was, uh, coming to apologize
我来道歉
and my back went into spasm.
但是腰突然一阵痉挛
It’s very tender from that horrific football accident.
昨天橄榄球场上的腰伤还没好呢
Yeah, I feel it.
我能感觉到
My God, you’re knotted like a pretzel.
天啊 你这硬得像块普里茨饼干一样
You must be in a lot of pain, huh?
你一定痛死了
I don’t mind pain. I learn from pain.
我不怕痛 我能从痛苦中学习
Pain-shmain. My fingers are magic.
疼痛不好 试试我手指的魔力吧
Come on, let me work out the kinks.
来吧 让我治治你的痉挛
Oh. That’s a lovely offer, Jack.
哦 好啊 这建议真好 杰克
Uh, no, thanks. I’ll be fine.
不用了 谢谢 我会没事的
My wife does wonderful bodywork, Jack.
我妻子的按♥摩♥非常棒的 杰克
I don’t think he needs it.
我觉得他不需要
Okay, handsome, shirt off.
好啦 帅小伙 脱掉衬衫
I’d rather have it on, thank you.
我宁愿穿着它 谢谢
Oh, no dice.
不行
No, no, no. It has to come off.
必须脱了它
Ah, lovely.
哈 真可爱
You know,
你知道吗?
most back pain is psychological.
大多数背疼 其实是心理影响的
We carry our emotional baggage
我们情感上的负担
right here in our muscles.
都堆在这里 就这些肌肉里
I’ve been watching you, Jack.
我在注视你呢 杰克
Studying your body language.
研究你的肢体语言…
And you’re a very sensual man.
你是个很色的男人
But I’m not sure you realize that.
但我想你没有意识到这点
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
It’s a technique I learned in Hawaii.
这是我从夏威夷学会的一种技巧
It’s a Lomi-Lomi massage
他们管它叫做罗米罗米按♥摩♥术
named after the gentle waves of the Polynesian Sea.
这名字来自波利尼西亚海的平缓波浪
The waves go in, and the waves go out.
波浪冲进来 又退出去
The waves go in.
波浪冲进来
Whoops.
糟糕
Hit some driftwood.
碰到一根漂着的木头
Jack Byrnes, you are a caged lion.
杰克·伯恩斯 你是只笼里的狮子