Mom, come on.
来 给我
I caught the ball!
我抓到球了
Come on, huddle up.
快点
No, I’m bored. Here!
我烦了 给你
Dina, come on, let’s go.
来 迪娜 我们走
You want a spritzer?
想来点施布里茨酒吗?
What? Oh, a spritzer.
什么 施布里茨酒?
That sounds yummy.
听起来很好喝
All right, come on. Dad, you got to focus, all right?
爸爸 你得集中精神 行吗?
He’s beating you down the field every time.
他每次都比过你
You want me to be macho-wacho?
你想让我拼命打吗?
No. What? Have I ever said the words macho-wacho to you in my life?
什么? 我这辈子 什么时候说过拼命这种词?
I got it. What?
我明白了 什么?
I won’t disappoint you.
盖 我不会让你失望的
Okay, let’s try again, I’m gonna run a stop and go.
好啦 我们再试一次 我会停下来 然后快跑
Fake the short pass, then hit me here
假装抄近路 然后你一个长传球
in the end zone with a Hail Mary.
把球扔到底线给我
Okay, got that.
好的 你明白了?
Yeah, we keep running that play.
懂 我们不停跑动
You want to mix it up a little?
你想乱中取胜吗?
No, I don’t. I’ve exposed Bernie’s weakness
不是 我要暴露伯尼的弱点
and I want to take advantage of it.
并且利用这个弱点
Exposed his weakness. Okay, okay. On four?
暴露他的弱点? 好吧 好 数四下开始?
Four.
四下
Just you and me, Jack. Mano a mano.
就剩你和我了 杰克 男人的对决
You think you can take me, Flowerman?
你觉得你能赢过我吗? 花匠先生
I’m pretty sure I can, Mr. Mom.
我非常肯定我能 保姆先生
You’re going down, Bernsie-boy.
你死定了 小子
I’m going to rearrange your bouquet.
我不会让你胜利的
Sell the pump fake, Greg,
来个假传球 格雷格
’cause that Focker’s gonna bite.
那个家伙会上当的
Hut one, hut two, hut three, hut four. Hike!
一 二 三 四 开始!
Oh, my God! Are you all right?
哦 天啊 你还好吗?
Shit!
糟糕
Hey, Jack, you okay?
嘿 杰克…你还好吗?
I’m fine, Greg, thank you.
我还行 格雷格 谢谢你
I see that kind of injury all the time at the hospital.
我在医院见过很多 这样的受伤状况.
I wish you’d let me give you a quick exam.
让我给你很快检查一下吧
No, I’m, I’m fine.
不用 我告诉你了我还好
I told you I’ll have my doctor look at it when I get home.
我回家以后会让我的医生看看的
Okay.
好吧
You know, it’s amazing
你知道吗 很奇怪的是
how your father anticipated the pump fake like that.
你父亲做好了我们假传的准备
It’s almost like he knew it was coming.
好像他完全知道我们要采取的策略
Hmm.

Well, he definitely takes competition seriously.
他确实把这比赛太当真了
How a man handles himself on the football field
喔 男人在橄榄球场上的行为
says a lot about his character.
非常能表现出他们的本性
Know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗?
Okay.
好吧
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
We got him, didn’t we, dude, huh?
我们干赢他们了 对吧?
Was he impressed?
是不是让他印象很深刻
No, Dad, he wasn’t. That was a really hard shot.
不 爸爸 那下撞的很厉害
You could’ve hurt him.
你会弄伤他的
I just wanted it to be a fun game
我只是想好好玩玩
but you wanted to win,
但是你想要赢
so, you know, you got me all steamed up.
所以你把我刺♥激♥起来了
No, I asked you to play a little defense,
我只是想让你打防御
I didn’t ask you to turn it into a blood sport.
我没让你打的那么血腥啊
I play too easy. I play too hard.
一会说我不认真 一会说我太拼命
What are you really asking me to do, Gaylord?
你到底要让我怎样 盖洛德?
I’m not asking anything of you, Dad.
我不想让你干什么 爸爸
Just… just go down there and apologize to him, okay?
就去那里 向他道个歉 好吗?
He thinks it was a cheap shot.
他觉得我们合伙骗他
Sure. Okay. Whatever you say.
好吧 你怎么说就怎么办
Okay.

I can’t win with this kid.
我没法让这小子满意
Honey… I can’t.
亲爱的 我没法…
It’s okay.
没关系的
Hi, baby. Hey.
嗨 宝贝 嗨
So, how far along is Pam? Hmm?
帕姆还有多长时间?
What?
什么?
Come on, honey, I knew it the minute I saw her.
好啦 亲爱的 我一看到她就知道了
Her boobs are bigger. She’s hormonal.
她的乳♥房♥♥大了 雌激素旺盛
No wine at dinner, no football.
吃饭的时候不喝酒 不玩橄榄球
She just found out yesterday.
她是昨天才发现
Honey.
亲爱的
My bubeleh’s going to have a baby!
我的宝贝要有孩子了
My bubeleh’s going to be a father!
我的宝贝要作父亲了
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Tell me, talk to me, so this is so exciting.
告诉我 和我说说 这太让人兴奋了
No. You didn’t tell Dad, did you?
你没和爸爸说吧?
No, not yet. He’s gonna plotz.
没 还没 他会高兴死的
No, no, Mom, you can’t tell him.
不 妈妈 你不能告诉他
Why not? Because he can’t keep a secret.
为什么不行? 因为他没法保守秘密
You know that.
你知道的
You think Jack knows?
你希望杰克知道吗?
Are you kidding? That guy’s in such denial,
你开玩笑吗? 你觉得那家伙这么保守
he still thinks his daughter is still a virgin.
还认为他女儿是处♥女♥吗?
Yeah, I know, he’s very old-fashioned.
是啊 我知道他很守旧
That’s why Pam can’t tell him till after the wedding.
所以帕姆结婚前都不愿意告诉他
That is ridiculous. Mom, it isn’t, believe me.
这真可笑 这不可笑 妈妈 信我吧
You don’t know him like I do. Fine.
我比你清楚 好吧
My lips are sealed.
我把我的嘴封上
I am so excited and thrilled for you.
我真兴奋 真为你激动
So happy for you two!
真为你们高兴
Did you plan this?
你是计划好的吗?
Uh, no, it just sort of happened.
不 那就那么发生的
How did it happen?
怎么发生的?
How?
怎么发生的?
It just happened. You know… you know how it happens.
就那么发生的啊 你知道怎么发生的
I mean, I’m not going into the details.
我不会说细节的
Honey, I love details.
但是亲爱的 我喜欢听细节
Sorry. All right. Okay.
对不起 好吧 没事
Well, you know, honey,
你知道吗 亲爱的
many unplanned pregnancies happen
很多意外怀孕都是
because the man is such a sexual dynamo
因为男人都是性发动机
and the woman craves his sperm
而女人虽然失去了知觉
on an unconscious but very powerful level.
却非常想要他的精♥液♥
Hmm-mmm. Mom, I am truly not comfortable
好的 妈妈 我真的不想
having this conversation with you.
和你谈这些事情
No? No.
不想? 不想
I’ve been saying it since I was 11.
我从11岁开始就这么告诉你了
All right.
好吧
Love you. Love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Uh, Jack!
杰克
What say you and me go into town?
我们去城里一趟如何?
I got a guy who can fix your RV.
我找到一个人能修你的休闲车了
I’m in far too much physical agony, Bernie.
我身体很痛 伯尼
Gee, I’m sorry,
我很抱歉
but it’ll be good for you, you know, to,
不过出去走走
you know, to get out and about.
对你有好处
Yeah. Perfect. I can take the girls shopping in Coconut Grove.
对阿 好极了 我能带女士们去椰子林购物
Little Jack is on
小杰克的…
a very specific napping schedule.
睡眠周期非常特殊
I better stay here.
我最好还是待在这里
No, go. Greg can watch him.
别啊 去吧 格雷格能照看他
Yeah, sure.
是啊
He has wonderful parental instincts.
他有非常会照顾人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!