How long… how long have you worked in this hotel?
你在旅馆里干了多久了?
It’s time to put some snow on your mountains.
该是时候在你的山上下点雪了
Come on, I’m gonna get some whipped cream
来吧 我要给那些提顿人
on those Tetons.
抹点奶油了
Guys!
二位
Come back in the morning, tootsie roll.
明天早上再来
Gay, you see the cowboy hat on the door?
盖 你没看见门上的牛仔帽吗?
Cowboy hat is off the door!
牛仔帽已经不在门上了
No cowboy hat this weekend!
这个周末没什么牛仔帽了
I’m coming in!
我要进来了
Just stop doing what you’re doing!
别再做了
Oh!
哦
Come on, man, you know
我说 你知道
what that cowboy hat on the door means.
门上的牛仔帽是什么意思
Will you please help me out here?
你就不能帮我个忙吗?
What? We’re just being ourselves.
怎么了 我们一向是这样的
Mom, mom, please…
妈妈 请别这样
I think he’s saying not to be ourselves.
我想他是不想让我们做自己
Yes, be yourselves
做你们自己
but be yourself in a way
但是
that’s a little less than being your full selves, okay.
别把自己的全部展示出来
I don’t understand this.
我不懂
I mean, why you’re so afraid of this Jack?
你为什么这么怕这个杰克?
You’ve been kissing his ass ever since you got here.
自从他来着就一直欺负你
Mom, I’m not afraid of him, okay.
妈妈 我不是怕他
It’s not true. It is true.
这不是事实 那是事实
I can’t believe you went duck-hunting with him.
我简直无法相信你和他一起去打野鸭
Our people don’t shoot ducks.
我们家人从来不打野鸭
Just make Jack feel a little more comfortable here, okay?
让杰克待在这里能觉得舒服点 好吗?
So you don’t want us to be ourselves?
就是说你不想让我们做自己了
No, I just don’t want you to break his RV, Dad,
不 我只是不想让你 弄坏他的休闲车 爸爸
and… and… and reveal that I had sex with Isabel
还有 不要泄露我和 伊莎贝尔做♥爱♥的事
and play weird sex games that everybody can hear in the house.
也不要玩这种奇怪的性游戏 让每个人都听到
Mom… Mom, please.
妈妈 请别这样
If you ask me, it wouldn’t be so bad
如果你问我的话 让你未来的老婆一家人
if your future in-laws heard this.
听到这些没什么不好
Do me a favor.
帮个忙
Just don’t therapize the Byrneses this weekend at all, okay?
别在这个周末对伯恩斯 进行什么教育 好吗?
All I’m saying is,
我要说的是
a few minutes of concentrated work
只要几分钟专心的做♥爱♥
with him and Dina,
迪娜就能让他
she could get him to blow like Krakatoa.
射的像喀拉喀托火山一样
Right, okay, yeah, you know what?
好吧
One day, just give me one day, okay,
听我说 就一天
without any complications.
没什么困难的
We get through it, everybody goes off,
我们撑过去 每个人都回去了
we go on with our lives. Can we do that?
大家就继续自己的生活 怎么样?
All right. You got it, dude.
好的 没问题
Thank you, okay.
多谢
Hon, put the hat back on the door, okay?
亲爱的 把那帽子放回门上好吗?
No mom. No cowboy hat this weekend.
不行 妈妈 这个周末 别玩什么牛仔帽了
Okay, but tonight doesn’t count.
好吧 不过今晚不算在内
All aboard.
都上车
Morning, partner.
早上好啊
Morning.
早上好
Sleep okay?
睡得还好吗?
I slept all right, thank you.
还不错 谢谢你
It’s nice, all of us being here together,
我们在这里聚在一起真不错啊
don’t you think?
你不觉得吗?
Bernard, do you mind if I have some privacy?
伯纳德 你介意让我有点自己的隐私吗?
Almost done.
就快完了
Bernie, this fritatta is wonderful.
伯尼 这意大利煎蛋卷真好吃
What’s in it?
你在里面放什么了?
Well, a lot of the taste comes from this old skillet.
这个嘛 好多味道都来自于这个老锅
I’ve never washed it.
我从来没洗过它
Hey, guys,
嘿
can I have everybody’s attention, please?
大家能听我说几句吗?
Gay, be back in a second.
盖 我马上就回来
Okay, Dad. All right.
好的 爸爸
Uh, so…
呃
Mom, I know we’ve been… we’ve been talking about
我们以前一直打算
having the, uh, wedding in October,
在♥十♥月♥结婚
but Pam and I have been doing a little thinkin’
但是帕姆和我想了想
and playing around with some ideas
我们换了主意
and, uh, we’re thinking of moving it up to June.
打算提早到六月
Nice.
不错啊
This June?
今年六月?
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
That’s… that’s in a month.
那只剩一个月了
I always wanted a spring wedding, you know.
我总是想春天就结婚呢
Well, that’s great, so we can announce it at the party tonight.
很好啊 我们可以宣布 今晚开个晚会了
Good idea.
好主意
Wait, what party?
等等 什么晚会?
Jack!
杰克
Let’s play football!
我们来玩橄榄球吧
Oh, your father and I are throwing
你父亲和我
a little engagement soiree
想给你们这对新人
for you two lovebirds.
办个订婚晚会
Look at that.
看这脸
That’s so sweet. Thank you, guys.
真体贴 谢谢你们
I thought we were just having a nice quiet dinner.
我还以为我们就是 坐在一起静静吃顿饭呢
It was supposed to be a surprise.
该有点惊喜嘛
The phone keeps ringing, the list keeps growing.
电♥话♥一直在响 列表一直在长
Yeah, now, it’s up to 50 Fockers.
现在轮到第50个福克尔家族成员了
When were you going to tell us about this?
你们什么时候会和我们讲这个?
50 Fockers. What could be better?
第50个福克尔家族成员? 还有什么能比这更好的呢?
Dad, what are you doing? We never play football.
爸爸 你要干什么? 我们从来不玩橄榄球的啊
I’m trying to cement relationships here.
我只是想改善一下关系
Jack said he was into footy ball.
杰克说他喜欢橄榄球
Let’s show El Stiffo how we play the game.
那就让我们给那个顽固头 展示一下怎么打比赛
Footy ball?
橄榄球?
Come on, come on, let’s play!
来啊 大家来玩啊
I’m feeling a little tired.
我有点累
I think I’ll sit it out with Little Jack, okay?
我就在这里陪小杰克好了
Honey, you want me to keep you company?
亲爱的 你想让我陪你吗?
No, Dina, come on,
不行 迪娜
you and I will take on Jack and Roz.
你和我来对付 杰克和萝丝
Come on, Jack, it’ll be fun, we’ll swap wives.
来吧 杰克 会很有意思的 我们换一下妻子
Don’t worry, you’ll get her back after the game.
别担心 比赛以后还会换回来的
Fine, we’ll play three on two.
好吧 我们来玩三打二
But someone needs to be official quarterback.
但是有人得来当正式的四分卫
Gay goes both ways.
盖作两方的四分卫
I’ll bet he does.
好啊
One, two. Hut.
一 二 开球!
Come on.
来啊
I’ll run a down-and-in, draw in the defense,
我冲击底线 吸引防守
then you’ll hit Roz here in the end zone for a TD.
然后你在底线和萝丝碰头 来个触底得分
What do you mean? He hits me where with a what?
你什么意思 他在什么地方怎么和我碰头?
I’ll throw you the ball, you try to catch it, okay.
我把球扔给你 你接球
You want me to catch? Yeah.
你想让我接球? 是啊
On two. Ready?
三对二 准备好啦?
Yes.
是的
Hut one, hut two, hike!
一 二 开球
Come on, this way!
这边
That way, that way, that way.
那边 那边
You remember that time in the park?
还记得那次在公园里吗?
You remember that time in the park?
还记得那次在公园里吗?
Guys, come on, come on, cut it out.
二位 别玩这个了
I’m so proud of you.
我真为你自豪
I caught the ball.
我抓到球了