Well, I am now.
那我就轻松一点了
Glad I could be of some help.
我上班时间固定 之后如果你需要任何资讯
I keep regular office hours if there’s any further information you might need
像是俗语、日常惯用语、礼貌性用语
on sayings, common phrases, manners of speaking.
尽管来问我
My door’s wide open.
我可以提供你茶 甚至牛奶
The tea I can provide, perhaps even the milk.
低脂的
Low fat.
好 嗯
Yeah, okay, well…
我想今早该讨论的都讨论完了
I think we’ve accomplished everything we’re going to this morning.
休会吧
Shall we adjourn?
问题还没解决 比尔
But the matter is still on the table, Bill.

Joe?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你给我这些好吃的饼干
Thank you for the delicious cookies.
那家伙是谁
Who is that guy?
那么
So,
你打算怎样
what’s the deal here?
你要一直跟着我跟到我死为止吗
You gonna be breathing down my neck right till the very end?
我不懂
I don’t understand.
我想一个人静一静
I’d like to be alone for a while.
你心情不好吗 比尔
Are you sad, Bill?
没错
Yes, I am.
你何不去散步呼吸新鲜空气
Why don’t you take a walk or something, get some air?
我还是会看到你
I know I’ll be seeing you.
当然
Of course.
很好 我想一个人静一下
Good. Now I’d like to be alone.
这够你花一阵子了
This will hold you for a while.
你知道钱吧
You know about money, don’t you?
钱买♥♥不到快乐
It can’t buy happiness?

Yeah.
詹妮弗
Jennifer?
给布拉克先生一份城市地图好吗
Give Mr. Black a map of the city, would you?
不用 比尔 我自己可以的
It’s okay, Bill. I can manage.
我要实验室的检验报告
I need a medical record number for labs.
你可以帮我连络她丈夫吗
And will you try calling her husband?
电♥话♥号♥码在上面
The number’s on top.
还有 准备要扫描时请通知我
Also, Can you page me when c1’sready?
当然
Sure.
谢谢你 甜心
Thanks, sweetie.
你看起来很美 那是制♥服♥吗
How nice you look. Is that your uniform?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你生病了吗
Are you ill?
当然没有
Oh, goodness, no.
那你为什么在这里
Then why are you here, Joe?
我来找你
I’m here to see you.
乔 我没 我现在没空见你
Joe, Idon’t… I don’t have time to see you right now.
我要巡视病房♥
I’m about to start making rounds,
还要帮很多病人检查直到晚餐
and I’m examining back-to-back patients until dinner, and…
很好 我要看
Very well. I’ll watch.
看我做什么
Watch me do what?
看你替很多病人看病
Make rounds and examine back-to-back patients.
乔 这是不可能的
Joe, that’s impossible.
我是医生
I’m a doctor.
我来探病
And I’ll be a visitor.
病人才有人来探病 医生没有
Patients have visitors, not doctors.
我不介意
I don’t mind.
小姐 小姐
Miss? Miss?
医生
Doctor.
等我一下 我马上来
Just one second. I’ll be light there.
快点 我妈妈病得比他严重
Please. My mama is sicker than him.

Okay.
奥比
Obean.
不 妈
No, mama.
奥比
Obeah, man.
我要死了
I going die.
不要说了 妈 他只是个男人
Mama, stop it. It’s just a man.
– 奥比是什么 – 恶魔 她只是发烧了
– What’s Obeah? – Bad spirit. She just all fever.
她没有恶意的 请帮帮我们
She don’t mean nothing. Please help us.
当然
Of course.
没有奥比 大姐
No Obeah, sister.
不会有事的
Everything gonna be all right.
你登记了吗
Have you registered?
还没
No.
好的
Okay.
你不会有事的 妈妈
You gonna be all right, Mama?
跟女医生一起进去 妈妈一定会好的
Go with the doctor lady. Mama gonna be fine now.
不要走 不要离开我
Don’t leave. Don’t leave me.
她马上回来
She’ll be right back, okay?
妈妈
Mama.
奥比
Obeah.
拉提
Rahtid.
恶魔 我不是恶魔 女人
Obeah evil. I not evil, woman.
那你是什么
And what you is then?
我来自另一个世界
I from that next place.
你等在这里要带我们走
You waiting here to take us?
像公车司机一样
Like you is the bus driver to there?
不是的 女士 我在休假
No, man, I on holiday.
在这里休假
Some spot you pick.
好痛苦 我讨厌痛苦
The pain. Pain is bad, bad.
这不是我做的 你知道
I don’t have nothing to do with these things, you know.
帮我除去它
Make it go away.
医生小姐会帮你
Doctor lady make it all right.
不是这种痛
Not this pain.
是我心理上的伤痛
This pain go through and through me.
– 帮我除去它 – 我没办法
– Make it go away. – I can’t, sister.
你可以的 先生
You can, mister.
带我去另一个世界
Take me to that next place.
你的时间还没到
It’s not your time now.
帮我调整
Make it time.
你不能任意改变规则
You can’t fool with the way things got to be.
拜托
Please?
她是那里出生的
Where she was born.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
快点 大姐
Go on, sister.
快了
Soon.
你可以跟她一起去 我马上到
You… You can go with her. I’ll be right there.
来吧 妈妈
Come now, Mama.
她非常痛苦
She’s in a great deal of pain.
是啊
Yes.
你在那岛上待很久吗
Have you spent much time in the islands?
不久
Some.
我现在了解我在这里
I realize now my being here,
不是很适合
is not quite appropriate.
喔 不 请不要道歉
Oh, no, please. Please don’t apologize.
是吗
Yes?
是的
Yeah.
我很高兴你来了
I’m glad that you came.
谢谢你 苏珊 我很高兴来这里
Thank you, Susan. I’m very happy to be here.
乔 我跟德鲁在一起
Joe, I’m with Drew.
现在没有
Not now.
我得走了
I have to go.
我很抱歉说了…
I’m sorry to say…
没什么好道歉的
Be sorry for nothing.

Right.
谢谢 乔
Thanks, Joe.
再见 苏珊
Good-bye, Susan.
怎么样
Good?
很好吃 这是什么
Yes, what is it?
羊肉三明治加香菜
Cold lamb sandwich with cilantro.
还有一点芥茉酱
A little Coleman’s mustard.
好吃极了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!