Well,
好啊
yeah, okay.
说定
Deal.
早上好 帕里什先生
Good morning, Mr. Parrish.
早上好 詹妮弗
Morning, Jennifer.
那么 明天董事会议
80, board convenes tomorrow.
你会建议我们合并 这是你的决定 对吧
You’ll recommend we close, and it’s a deal, right?
我想是吧
As close as a deal could be.
太好了
Olympic.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
“是的”什么
“Yes” what?
“是的” 是你问题的答案
Yes, is the answer to your question.
我没有问什么问题
I didn’t ask any question.
我肯定你有
I believe you did.
你是谁
Who are you?
妈的 这是怎么回事
God damn it. What’s going on here?
我想你知道
I think you know.
我不知道
I don’t.
试试看
Try.
如果你不试试看
‘Cause if you haven’t tried,
你人生就白费了
you haven’t lived.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
这是你说过的话
What you were talking about.
你到底是谁
Who is this guy?
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are.
你在命令我吗
Are you giving me orders?
不 对不起 我
No. I’m sorry, I…
不要装了
No, you’re not.
你想要控制我
You’re trying to handle the situation.
但是这是一个你无法控制的局面
But this is the one situation you knew you never could handle.
够了
It’s enough now.
跟我说话 拜托
Talk to me, please.
还有很多时间
There’s gonna be plenty of time for that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我想你知道的 比尔
I think you know, Bill.
这是个慈善事业
It’s kind of a pro bono job.
– 慈善事业 – 没错
– Pro bono? – Yeah.
– 你是说在做好事吗 – 没错
– Meaning, doing good? – That’s me.
你要一辈子做这个吗
Gonna be doing good all your life?
我知道你在想什么薪水很少 但是
I know what you’re saying. It doesn’t pay so well, but,
我喜欢这工作
I like it.
其实这要看我未来的老婆
Eventually it’s depend on the woman I marry, I think.
她如果想要很多孩子 大房♥子
Maybe she’ll want lots of kids, a bigger house,
名车
better car…
大学学费很贵的 你知道吗
College doesn’t come cheap. You know? I don’t know.
你愿意为了妻子放弃你的理想吗
Give up what you want for the woman you marry.
是啊 想不到吧我会的
Yeah, you know what? I would.
真的
Yeah?
心甘情愿
Gladly.
自己的事自己决定
‘Cause you make your choices, you know?
你跟我 假设我们结婚 我会只是假设 好吗
Say, you and I, if we were married, I would… No, for an example, okay?
如果我们结婚了我会给你全部你想要的
If you and I were married, I would want to give you what you need.
就是如此 我会尽力照顾你
That’s all. I’m talking about taking care of each other the best you can.
照顾女人有什么不对 她也照顾你
What’s wrong with taking care of a woman? She takes care of you.
这种女人已经不常见了
You’ll have a hard time finding a woman like that these days.
噢 你这么认为吗
Shoot, you think so?
我不知道 任何事都随时可能发生
I don’t know. Lightning could strike.
我该走了
I’ve gotta go.
好的
Yeah.
我有说错什么吗
Listen, did I say something wrong?
– 没有 – 没有
– No. – No?
– 不 不 – 是吗
– No. No. – Sure?
是…
It was…
你说得很对 让我惊讶 就这样
It was so right, it scares me. That’s all.
就是
Just…
我不想要你当我医生了
You know, I was thinking, I don’t want you to be my doctor.
不想要你替我检查 还有
I don’t want you to examine me and…
为什么
Why?
因为我很喜欢你
Because I like you so much.
我也不想帮你检查
And I… I don’t want to examine you.
你不想 为什么
You don’t? Why not?
因为我很喜欢你
Because I like you so much.
天哪 好吧
Oh, boy. Okay.
我该走了 那么
Now I gotta go, so…
好 我知道
Yep, understood.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
好 再见了
Fair enough. See you.
– 拜 – 拜拜
– Bye. – Bye.
音乐
Music.
我知道你很喜欢音乐 爸爸
I know how you love music, Daddy.
我来帮你选一个你喜欢
And I want to have music that pleases you,
又不会让一千多个来宾睡着的乐队
but doesn’t put a thousand other people to sleep.
我想了很久然后决定聘请席尼·布朗
I’ve agonized over it and finally settled on Sidney Brown.

Good.
二十四个人的乐队 很出色
Twenty-four men, very eclectic.
另外 中场休息安排拉丁乐队
Plus, I’m feathering in a Latin sextet on their breaks.
你没在听我说话 对吧
You haven’t heard a word I’ve said, have you?
什么 宝贝 你说什么
What, honey? Sorry.

Daddy.
没错
Yes.

Daddy?
帕里什先生
Mr. Parrish?

Yes?
晚餐好了
Dinner’s served.

Yeah.
别在意
Never mind.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
你想我吗 比尔
Did you miss me, Bill?
大家吃饭了
Chow time, you guys.
你为什么一脸错愕
What are you looking so provoked about?
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
这是个普通的问题
It’s a normal question.
我想你
I missed you.
但是你怎么对我
But what do I get back?
没有一次兴奋
Not an ounce of excitement.
没有低语激♥情♥
Not a whisper of a thrill.
我们的感情好像很淡
This relationship has all the passion of a pair of titmice.
我在外面门口等你
I’m waiting outside the front door.
你邀请州长了吗
Did you speak to the governor?
他会来
He’s coming.
他夫人呢
And his wife?
不幸地 也会来
Yeah, unfortunately.
坐在他们之间真是无聊透顶
I sat between them at the Bronx Zoo benefit. It was better than Seconal.
我就在门口 比尔
I’m waiting outside the front door, Bill.
你不请我进去吗
Won’t someone let me in?
莉莲
Lillian?
门口有人吗
Is there somebody at the front door?
我没听到电铃 先生
I didn’t hear a ring, sir.
你能去看看吗
Have a look, would you, please?
市长呢
What about the Mayor?
他会开心地准时赴约
He said he’s going to be there with bells on.
太好了 他一定会被人群淹没
Good. Maybe they’ll drown him out.
– 不要这样想 德鲁 – 对不起
– Please don’t be negative, Drew. – I’m sorry.
我们有一个让白宫感到骄傲的邀请名单
We have an acceptance list that would do the White House proud,
全美传播委员会会长
the chairman of the FCC,
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥
the Secretary General of the UN.
九个参议员
Nine senators,
不知道多少众议员
I don’t know how many congressmen
还有至少12位财富五百强
and at least 12 of the Fortune 500.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!