Okay.
“过得非常开心” 我会
“Be deliriously happy.” I shall…
我会尽力而为
I shall do my utmost.
我知道这听起来很无聊
I know it’s a cornball thing.
但是爱需要激♥情♥
But love is passion, obsession,
对某个你不可缺少的人迷恋
someone you can’t live without.
我说的是 完全地
I say, fall head over heels.
找到一个让你疯狂着迷的人他也同样爱你
Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back.
该去哪里找
How do you find him?
你一定要用心去寻找
Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart.
我觉得你没有用心
And I’m not hearing any heart.
因为事实上 宝贝没有用心的话 人生将失去意义
‘Cause the truth is, honey, there’s no sense living your life without this.
要谈感情却不用心去深爱
To make the journey and not fall deeply in love,
就枉费你的人生了
well, you haven’t lived a life at all.
你要去试试看
But you have to try,
不试的话
’cause if you haven’t tried,
你就等于白活了
you haven’t lived.
精彩
Bravo!
我觉得你没有认真
Oh, you’re tough.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
好
Okay.
再说一次这次说简单一点
Give it to me again, but the short version this time.
好 敞开心房♥
Okay. Stay open.
谁知道 任何事都随时可能发生
Who knows? Lightning could strike.
怎么样
Yeah?
好的
Yeah.
怎么样
What do you think?
这只是执行会议
Is it just the executive committee,
或我能在这次会议有所表现吗
or are you guys gonna use me?
昆斯 谢谢你 但是会议是为了我和比尔办的
Quince, man, thanks for the offer, but it’s all set for just me and Bill.
人太多也许…
More people might…
我懂 我懂 人多难办事
I know. I know, gum up the works.
我要你尽情体会
I want you to get swept away.
我只是告诉昆斯我们暂时不需要他
I was just saying to Quince that we won’t need him until…
– 你有听到什么吗 – 有 我跟昆斯说
– Did you hear something? – Yeah, but I was just saying to Quince…
– 不 不 不 不是你 – 怎么了 爸
– No, no, no. Not you. – What’s the matter, Daddy?
没什么 抱歉
Nothing. I’m sorry.
我希望你有好的感情发展
I want you to levitate.
我希望你快乐地享受你的感情生活
I want you to sing with rapture and dance like a dervish.
享受感情生活
“Dance like a dervish”?
你说什么 爸爸
Daddy, what is it?
没事 我在自言自语 你知道我有这种毛病
Nothing, I’m just talking to myself. You know me.
没有 你从不自言自语
No, I’ve never known you to talk to yourself.
好吧
Oh, well,
我来送你吧
can I give you a lift?
不 我叫计程车
No, I’m gonna catch a cab.
嗯 你还好吗
Listen, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
是啊 我已经整装待发 准备妥当
Got my garters on, my ears pricked, ready for action.
嗯 好吧 让他们知道你的厉害
Okay. Well… Go get ’em, Pops.
没问题 走吧
You’re damn right. Okay.
噢 我没听说过那个
Oh, haven’t heard that one before.
对不起 我该跟你说的
I’m sorry. I had to say it.
宝贝宝贝
Honey? Honey?
嗨 乔治
Hi, George.
宝贝 你要坚持下去
Honey, you have to go on. Okay?
你的付出不会白费 你要付出
There’s a time to sow and a time to reap. You have to sow.
对不起 抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me.
我之前喜欢他 现在不喜欢了
No, I liked him. I don’t like him anymore.
因为你是我的宝贝
‘Cause you’re my honey.
你的事就是我的事 就这么简单
Someone messes with you, they mess with me. That’s it.
我马上过去 跟我说一声就好
I’m on a plane in a heartbeat. You let me know.
我电♥话♥通了 第一个通知你
Yep, when I get my phone in, you’re my first call.
我保证
I promise.
好好用功 拿到学位
Hit the books, get the degree.
下次我们一起去海边
One day we’ll be hanging out a shingle together.
怎么样 嗯
How’s that? Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
好
Yes.
一言为定 加油
You bet. Be strong.
我爱你 拜拜
I love you. Bye-bye.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我刚刚讲话有点大声 抱歉
I was talking kind of loud there. I’m sorry.
噢 没关系
Oh, not at all.
刚刚那些很有趣
It was fascinating.
为什么有趣
Yeah, what was fascinating about it?
你跟你的”宝贝”
You and, “honey”?
是我小妹
It’s my kid sister.
Oh.
她跟她男友分手了
And she just broke up with her boyfriend
现在想要休学
and was thinking about dropping out of law school.
噢 很遗憾
Oh, I’m sorry.
没什么好遗憾的
No, nothing to be sorry about.
男人跟女人就是这么一回事不是吗
That’s the way it is with men and women, isn’t it?
怎么一回事
What’s the way?
感情从不持久
Nothing lasts.
噢 没错 我同意
Oh. Yeah, I agree.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
我只是很想知道
No, I’m interested.
我只是配合你说的
I was just trying to be agreeable.
噢 好吧 我讲话太直接了
Okay. All right. I was sharp shooting.
我只是觉得”从不持久”
No, just that “nothing lasts” stuff.
让人感觉很差
That was the problem with Honey’s guy.
他不知道他要什么
He didn’t know what he wanted.
到处拈花惹草被我妹抓个正着
So, he’s fooling around, and she catches him at it.
你知道 好像一个女朋友还不够
You know, like one girlfriend isn’t enough for him.
所以你都只交一个女友
So, you’re a one-girl guy.
是啊 我是
Yes, I am.
– 真的 – 好
– That’s right. – Right.
事实上我正在寻找
Looking for her right now, actually.
谁想得到呢或许就是你
Who knows? You might be her.
别笑我 刚进城来
No, don’t laugh. I just got into town.
刚找到新工作
I got the new job.
我想要住进这栋公♥寓♥
I’m trying to get into this apartment.
那么 你是医生吗
Anyway, so you’re a doctor.
你怎么知道
How’d you know?
这附近每个人都是医生
‘Cause everyone’s a doctor around here.
这栋公♥寓♥大厦
This apartment building…
大家都穿绿拖鞋 绿睡衣
Everyone’s in green slippers, the green pajamas.
我公♥寓♥之前的房♥客
The guy I’m waiting for to vacate…
– 医生 – 他是医生
– Doctor. – He’s a doctor.
哪一科的医生
What kind of doctor?
我是内科住院医生
I’m a resident internal medicine.
如果我有需要 你可以当我的医生
So, if I needed a doctor, you could be it.
我想我可以
I could be her.
你可以当我的医生
You could be her.
没错 我可以
Yeah, I could.
我在医院工作 所以…
I’m… I’m working at the hospital. so…
我知道
I see.
这是幸运的一天我刚到一个烂城市
This is my lucky day. I just get in the big, bad city,
就找到一位医生也是一位漂亮的女生
not only do I find a doctor, but a beautiful woman, as well.
你介意我这么说吗
Do you mind me saying that?
不 当然不会
No, of course. No, it’s fine.
听起来很好 只是
It’s fine. It’s just…
我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
Listen, could I buy you a cup of coffee?
我跟病人有约我差不多该过去了
I have some patients coming in, so I should probably get going.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
我也该回公♥寓♥然后准备工作了
I gotta get to the apartment and get off to work.
希望能有机会跟你一起喝杯咖啡
But I’d still like to have another cup of coffee.
你可以吗
Would you let me do that?